Spoiler I Will Quietly Disappear

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lazy hypocrite, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Lazy hypocrite

Lazy hypocrite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know that it was only today that the first chapter got translated...but I loved the story line very much that I'm at my wits end to know how the story will progress, so to those who know , please spare me some spoilers!! :cry::cry::cry:

layyu, Ceilo27, Ran ahzu and 2 others like this.
  2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too me too me too! I hope the little bro will turn into a siscon <3!

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  3. Lazy hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    lol you totally read my mind...and although I almost didn't get anything but I tried google translating the second chapter I only got that she went with her father to meet the king and the prince , apparently the prince is very cheeky and she thinks that their meeting was the worst (probably , again I'm not sure as I only google translated it which was like walking in a maze) , after I read it I hoped he would fall for her and started thinking about different plots in my mind like crazy where her brother is a total siscon

terpseachore, Yumika12345 and kiara8 like this.
  4. Yoru

Yoru God of the New World

Reading List:
    Link
    I really enjoy the novel too! But sorry I don't have any spoilers with me. xD I'll search it up and let you know though.

Boopbup, kiara8 and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  5. Lazy hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you very much, how kind , looking forward to it :cry:....

Yoru likes this.
  6. LostBMe

LostBMe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He does. Still a baby and cries constantly for sis whenever she leaves. Glares at the king when he comes to visit.
    He does. So does his sister.

Elisee, layyu, terpseachore and 7 others like this.
  7. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story seems really interesting. When does the MC start her plan to run away? and if she does, do her little brother, family and prince chase after her? It would be funny if this ended up as a wild goose chase to capture the MC and bring her back home :ROFLMAO: Like the MC thinks that they're chasing her cause they wanna punish her for running away from her duty. But everyone is just worried and want her to come home so they can clear up the misunderstanding about the whole succession fight thing(if it ever really happens)

Elisee, Ceilo27, mereumsama and 8 others like this.
  8. Lazy hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    please tell us more about the prince and her brother , any nice information or moments you can think of ....

kiara8 likes this.
  9. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    The story isn't as cute and funny as I thought it'd be. It actually gets pretty serious later. It's mostly about the MC dreaming about children with black hair and black eyes being kidnapped but she is unable to find them or help them. People with black hair and black eyes are viewed as somewhat like demons but have pointy ears. The people she saw in her dream don't have pointy ears. It was also said that they hold strong magical powers which she later finds out is the reason why these people are kidnapping these children. She herself gets trapped later by the kidnappers. But yeah, the story revolves around the kidnapping, and strange peoples she encounters. It also looks like she might start training herself harder to prepare for a upcoming war that she knows will happen in the future. Some politic stuff might be happening later because it turns out
    The MC and her brother is actually a imperial princess and prince of a enemy kingdom. Her mother is the 1st princess of a enemy kingdom while the MC's father was a soldier of the kingdom they live at. They both met during a war on the battlefield but ended up falling in love (I think it was the mother who fell in love with the dad first). People think the MC's mother is a commoner but the King knows the truth and is concern due to the enemy kingdom doing a nominated system for the successor which involves a Miko. Another concern is how his son (the prince) sword (either will be the MC or her brother) will be someone who's blood is the enemy kingdom which might cause a fuss if they are founded out.
    So far in the raws, she's at age 6 and has yet to run away yet but the king discovered her ability of healing (due to a incident) even though children aren't suppose to have their powers until the age of 12. For now, she's only researching about other territories and training her sword training to get stronger.
    It looks pretty obvious that the prince develops feelings for her. When he blushes, he turns his head away but apparently out MC is the type who's oblivious to romantic feelings. She thought he was ill and wanted asked if he was alright. Even the prince's sister is well aware of the prince's feelings even though she's the same age as the MC. For the little brother, currently he's 2 years old and cries when the MC has to leave for a few days. After a incident, her brother decides that he wants to be trained by their grandfather in order to protect the MC. The MC hugged him and tells him to be sure to protect her, but in her head, she knows that will not be possible in the future.

She actually gets a emotionless looking follower/shadow later. He was suppose to assassinate her when she was a baby, but when he saw her waking up smiling at him, I think he fell in love? Any who, when her brother was born, she always played with him and called him an angel, her follower actually told her that she also looks like an angel while still being expressionless. He later looks more soft when he talks to her. Once when the MC slept, he was right by her face when she woke up which startled her and she apologized, he told her it was okay because he was able to watch her beautiful sleeping face. A funny scene is when they were talking, she ends up telling him that she hated him and he froze on the spot. She had to tell him that she loves him to finally get him back to normal to where he says "I like you too". The brother apparently doesn't like him so he tries to hide away from the brothers view as much as possible.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
    Elisee, layyu, terpseachore and 36 others like this.
  10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the brother dislike him due to feeling that his sister might get taken away or the assassin is just being dislike in general?

Elisee, layyu and nielyti like this.
  11. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Might be a little of both. When he was a baby, he'd always cry when he saw the follower. Even at two years old, it doesn't look like he liked him anymore than he did as a infant which is why the follower has to hide.

Elisee, layyu, nielyti and 7 others like this.
  12. Ran ahzu

Ran ahzu “a very tired person"

Reading List:
    Link
    Will she end up with the prince or that assassin? Or maybe with another love interest?

13. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More plz :aww:

Ran ahzu likes this.
  14. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    so cute. i wonder if everyone realizes that she wants to run away and fake her death by trying to find a dead body to pretend that it was her?

Ceilo27 likes this.
  15. miko_

miko_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah more more, I am team Assassin not that tsundere prince ...

layyu and Jukki like this.
  16. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    In the current translation, it seem like the King know that his son and the MC’s fate will be taken away by the little brother or something. Anyone got more news?

layyu, Ceilo27, nielyti and 1 other person like this.
  17. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    that's interesting.. i wonder what that 2-faced king is planning.

18. CEYONCE19

CEYONCE19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh dang that's alot of info. Thank you! And woah I didn't see the father and mother being an enemy turned lovers situation coming 0_0 does the MC find out about that?

layyu, Suzune and Ran ahzu like this.
  19. theragingpanda

theragingpanda ‹ lost in the books ›

Reading List:
    Link
    *follows thread*

Gimme spoilers!:sushi_peak::sushi_hide:

Aquaa and chamchaworld like this.
  20. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for this. The scanlation is on pause, I think.

lazynoodles likes this.