Spoiler Heaven's Blessing

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So is he jealous of XL because he perceives XL to be perfect, which he isn’t and that’s why he became so angry that he wanted to destroy everything that XL has/wants? Is This what you’re trying to say?
    And how does XL view his cousin QR?

thank you!!

2. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    XL viewed QR as his cousin but he didn't actually pay too much attention to him, by the time he realized that QR was not right in the head it was too late.

Sa76 likes this.
  3. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he also feels guilty because he doesn't really care about his cousin (who btw points it out to him one time)

Sa76 likes this.
  4. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I think everyone who has read the novel or is still reading it knows why HC loves XL but why and when did XL fell in love with HC? Because tbh HC fell in love with XL because he was the only one who was nice towards him and gave him a purpose to live, but XL is nice towards everyone so when did XL feelings turn from ‘like’ to ‘Love’?

And I’m also kinda confused on their relationship status because I first read that they both married eachother towards the end but then I saw on their wikia page that they only have a relationship as boyfriends. So what’s really the truth?

5. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Not sure if this is already posted.

alexfilia likes this.
  6. wicketginger

wicketginger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

It has but not when it will begin airing. Cannot seem to find info on that.

soie_yoie likes this.
  7. Argyro471

Argyro471 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone, im reading the novel rn and I've some questions to ask. Starting with the most important (spoilers)

How did ming yi and shi wudu die if Gods are immortal and xie lian definitely cannot die?

How did hua cheng pass the test at the first chapters of the talismans at the door and then of the form revealing water?

Thank you in advance

8. Argyro471

Argyro471 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are married. All mxtx couples get married in the end. As for when he started liking him, i guess that's up to interpretation? To me it seems, he was fond of hua cheng from the beginning, even when he didn't know his true identity (ofc that was just feeling that teenage boy before him was interesting and a good company at first). When he saw hua cheng in his true form, id say that's when he actually started falling for him, my earlier memories of him being embarrassed (tho i could be forgetting sth) is when they were (shamelessly lol) flirting-gambling. He didn't really realize his feelings yet, it's obvious it took him a long time to realize, but the feelings are there. As to when he realized, im assuming after that make out session in ghost city's temple and that incident during the black water chapters, he had a suspicion but wasn't willing to admit it, a part of him even afraid it could be just one sided

Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
    Sa76 likes this.
  9. Argyro471

Argyro471 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More like, xie lian had an okay relationship with Qi rong, he did save him back then too. But qi rong was always kinda wacky in the head so that one moment of kindness turned to blind admiration. Sounds similar to hua cheng, but honestly hc respected xie lian in a divine manner, qi rong just wanted to flex how cool his big cous is, and that's okay, but he did it in a wrong, obnoxious and very vulgar way. And then when xie lian fell from grace, he suddenly turned around, he quite selfishly didn't think how xie lian might feel, only considered his feelings of being "betrayed" by that flawless untouchable figure that was xie lian. That's my view on it anw. I havent finished the book im only mid book 4 so if anything else happens involving him, i apologize for i dont know yet

pastaroses likes this.
  10. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    God's aren't immortal exactly ....they can still die if you cut off their heads for example ...they just have long life's and are super powerful

As for MC he is a special case since he was cursed by not being able die as a punishment discuised as a blessing

Actually the cousin confronted mc about it once ....he said that the MC never cared for him and always found him annoying etc... The MC never denyed it (he got pretty tired of his cousin and his antics quickly)

pastaroses and yobokuofnorigami like this.
  11. Argyro471

Argyro471 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh okay then, thanks. Also when did that confrontation happen? Do you remember around what chapter?

12. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    When the cousin was dying at the end when they were fighting the big boss ....he let out all his grievances ...i don't remember what chapter but we have it summarized

yobokuofnorigami likes this.
  13. Argyro471

Argyro471 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe i have not reached this far yet.

14. Argyro471

Argyro471 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do we know around when White no-face devoured lang ying? Was it from the beginning, so his interactions with little ying really were meaningless, or was it after that? Hua cheng was also suspicious of lang ying from the beginning, did he know something?

15. CallMeJolea

CallMeJolea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished this novel quite some time ago, but I had the same questions, I believe we didn't see when it happened but I think that since the beginning considering how Hua Cheng was not that nice to him, but it also can be because the child wasn't human anymore so he didn't like it
    there is a scene where HC is cleaning his weapon in front of the child I thought it looked like he was trying to assert dominance like he was doubting the child intentions

16. LanternNight

LanternNight Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Excuse me. I wanted to reread a chapter but I can’t seem to pinpoint it. Does anyone know what chapter it was when Xie Lian and Hua Cheng were standing on the statue and Pei Ming and a few others became a sword? Then Xie Lian kissed Hua Cheng to “borrow spiritual energy.” I need help.

17. LanternNight

Reading List:
    Link
    I know your question is already answered but I would say the reason why is how closely it resembles MXTX’s novels. I would compare 2Ha to Scum Villain, the relationships-dynamic, angst, etc, kinda fit. And I also agree with what @Neelambori said.

yobokuofnorigami likes this.
  18. Chanri

Chanri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 202

19. LanternNight

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!

Chanri likes this.
  20. LanternNight

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, I know I’m annoying but this is my first time being a member on Novel Updates so I have a lot of unanswered questions even though I’ve already finished tgcf. It’s mainly about MNQ and JW.
    1) What happened to JW’s body? I read fanfics and it just said that he merely became the mountain spirit and so on.
    2) This is blurry for me but did something happen to JW’s parents? I’m pretty sure they got killed or something.
    3) What was MNQ’s original/given name? I heard that his name now is fake.
    4) What the heck is it with people writing fanfics saying things about spirits and a Phoenix and whatnot?
    5) If there are chapters to all of my questions and I somehow forgot please tell me and I’ll go reread. Book 4 was one that I struggled with, it was harsh on my heart but I did finish it. It never really mentioned much about MNQ...or maybe it was in Book 2 where MNQ had more screen time.

CallMeJolea likes this.