Recommendations Fanfiction

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Xhypher, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Xhypher

Xhypher Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been addicted on reading novels that has a plot where MC get's transported to a anime/movie/book world or have a plot where MC goes to different fiction worlds(or even famous novels) and I have just ran out of it. (For some reason I couldn't find a decent one to read on fanfiction. net and AO3) care to share some that you think is a good to read fanfic/secondary element novels?

This are the ones that I have read/currently reading but ran out of chapters

The Rise of the Dark Pokemon (www.uukanshu.com /b/95449/)
    -About a man who get's transported to the pokemon world but he died because of the mistakes he have done (I'm not going to elaborate it) and suddenly gets a re-do where he just got transported to the pokemon world with his cheat but not op type micro chip with his knowledge. Where he embarks on a new journey and avoid the mistakes he have done (he is a team rocket member)

Boss Invasion (www.uukanshu.com /b/85323/)
    -About someone who suddenly gets transported to the DC world and he has the task to repel other invading forces (like in dragon ball world piccolo) but he only has a strong defense that can absorb all attacks and later he travels to different worlds to get stronger characters to use to repel the enemies and his power get's an upgrade.

The Fairy Tail Passive Invincibility (www.uukanshu.com /b/94666/)
    -This one is about a boy which gets transported to the Fairy Tail world where the time line is before the anime plot starts in 3-4 years and he gets a broken system which can help him get a power from the game (League of Legends) but has different specific bonus and it starts jumping on different anime world in the later story/

Gourmet Hunter (www.uukanshu.com /b/54930/)
    -Getting transported to the Hunter x Hunter World getting thrown in the Meteor City and picked up by the kid version of Phantom Troupe Machi and gets saved. MC gets a system which can absorb energies to help him get stronger (like resentment and food made from monster). It has the theme of exploring the dark continent (which is described in the manga). This one made me satisfied and I'm more eager to have more chapters.

Naruto World with Reincarnation Eyes(www.uukanshu.com /b/82439/)
    -A guy gets transported to the time of Second Ninja War as a Hyuga and gets pick up by Orochimaru (background story). The MC wants to activate the Reincarnation eyes (which the the evolved type of byakugan) which is the chance to increase his strength on this upheaval world (which he succeed within 5-10 chapters and alot of years which is said on the story). It's pretty decent to read for me.

God of Soul System
    -MC gets a Zanpakotu (Soul sword in bleach) in the one piece world as a nephew of Garp. This is novel has a decent story if you have watched/read the worlds that this novel will go(One Piece,Naruto,Bleach)
    All in all, a satisfying read.

Pirates Steel Chain Fingers
    -MC gets transported to the One Piece world and found the Zipper Fruit owned by a gang (others thought it was a trash devil fruit which can only open zippers) and has a bad reputation and this is where the story starts on how the power of Sticky Fingers appear on the One piece world (Stick fingers is a character on JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)

This are the other ones that I have read which are fine in my own view: (just remove the space before /b/)
    Pirate's Black Duke (https://www.uukanshu.com /b/95088/)
    Pirate Family (www.uukanshu.com /b/91134/)
    Pirates Warm Ocean (www.uukanshu.com /b/88921/)
    Hidden Boss of Wood Leaf (www.uukanshu.com /b/80400/)
    Pirates Absolute Justice (www.uukanshu.com /b/80569/)

These are just the ones that I remember ~
    It would be also great if the MC is a consistent bachelor (single) or love doesn't really play that much of a role where it consist half chapters of flirting and continuing the legacy of mankind.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
  2. lehur

lehur ぼく愛エリス

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Xhypher

Reading List:
    Link
  4. lehur

lehur ぼく愛エリス

Reading List:
    Link
    Xhypher likes this.
  5. ExcitableFoci

ExcitableFoci Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. An Anime Addict

An Anime Addict (≧▽≦)/̵͇/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ (▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿▀̿ ̿)

Reading List:
    Link
    Endless Path : Infinite Cosmos (webnovel)
    Dragonborn Saga (webnovel)
    Natsu dragneel Traveling the multiverse (webnovel)
    The Divine anime system (webnovel)

Xhypher likes this.
  7. Sword Fanatic

Sword Fanatic Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    www. fanfiction.net/u/4 387774/The-Dark-Wolf-Shiro
    His fanfictions stories are one of the best i ever read be warned these stories contains sexual content and his Main characters are evil

Xhypher likes this.
  8. Draconite

Draconite Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tomie Infinite journey (92086)
    a guy reincarnated with a system in the body of tomie. it's similar like terror infinite

Dimensional code (73329)
    mc transmigated into a cultist and get a system (a game he design) and travel to other world to gain power

My Dimensional Chatroom (87516)
    mc is a NEET that got a chatroom later he got transmigated into haruka from yosuga no sora later got a cultivation(?) technique

Regulus decided to not be a saint (94974)
    mc reincarnated as regulus, died, breakthrough the 8 sense, got trapped in the void, got a chatroom
    , get out of there. no harem

Getting started with natural tooth (95488)
    mc reincarnated as the twin brother of ikki kurogane and travel to other worlds with a system to become a demon

can't post a link so...

Xhypher likes this.
  9. NogardterceS

NogardterceS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Law of Incongruity on royalroad.com

Xhypher likes this.
  10. ElDaniWar

ElDaniWar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Check This My Self-Insert Stash. It is a collection of Self Insert Fanfics, you will surely find one or another that you like.

Xhypher likes this.
  11. ElDaniWar

Reading List:
    Link
    What website are those links from?

Xhypher likes this.
  12. Draconite

Draconite Member

Reading List:
    Link
    uukanshu

Xhypher likes this.
  13. Xhypher

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks ~ I'll check it out.
    I've seen those but I don't know why I ignored them ~ I'm going give them a shot. Thanks for the suggestion.
    Thanks for the warning. Either way I checked out his profile and only saw 1 main universe + other add ons or is there another place he placed other fictions? Edit: I have read the first part of it and it's cool ~ thanks.
    I've seen most of them but dropped them for some reason, dunno why ~ I'll check them out again if my decision is just an impulsive one. Thanks ~

14. Aqualistic

Aqualistic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you understand chinese?

I’m aslo into fanfic, here are my recommendation:
    Stand in use in marvel
    Marvellous dragon ball in marvel
    The strongest dragon ball legend
    In a different world with naruto system (not transported in anime world tho.)
    Invincible one piece
    Long live the hokage

Xhypher likes this.
  15. Sword Fanatic

Sword Fanatic Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I recommend starting with A Gamers Multiverse Adventure > A Gamers Guide to Necromancy then the rewrite/sequels A Gamer guide to Conquest or A Gamers New Game Plus

Xhypher likes this.
  16. An Anime Addict

An Anime Addict (≧▽≦)/̵͇/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ (▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿▀̿ ̿)

Reading List:
    Link
    The third one is new while the others have been there for sometime and the first 3 are still ongoing with regular daily updates and they are amazing while the last one is completed.

Xhypher likes this.
  17. ElDaniWar

Reading List:
    Link
    Sir Lucifer Morningstar - Any story of this author you will love, of his 7 stories 5 are SI, All his MCs are evil, perfect.
    Twubs - That autor have 2 nice Self Insert Fanfic, one Ron Weasley as a SI, and another of Roran in Inheritance Cycle.
    BigTofu - Another autor with two SI-fanfics, the two of them are in comics verses one in Marvel and one in DC. they are pretty good.

Half-Blood Emperor - SI young Severus Snape.
    A World Full of Monsters - Naruto ??/SI - Hahaha no spoilers Sorry.
    Naruto: Shadow Clones for the Win - SI Naruto.
    The Name of the Game - SI as Jaune Arc, Nice 9/10, Lemons, Incest, Gamer... 700k+ words.
    Yoru - Gamer Between Dimensions - A complete SI Naruto fanfic.
    Kenji the Shinobi Craftsman - Naruto SI-OC 10/10 update coming soon.

Ongoing
    A Twelve Step Program to Omnipotence - SI in Marvel
    Y'know Nothing Jon Snow! - SI in Pokemon, MC likes do munchkin :D
    The Bigger Picture - SI-OC in HP-verse.
    The Doll Gamer - SI-OC in HP-verse.

Well this is enough for the moment, if you want find nice SI fanfics by yourself try search for this keywords in fanfics websites:
    SI, Self Insert, Reincarnation.

You also have forums where people write and publish their stories, fanfics in this case. There are very good authors who stop writing on fanfiction.net and write in these forums because the quality of the reviews is very good. Lately I am reading more fanfics in forums than in fanfiction.net, I will leave you the links next. Spacebattles, sufficientvelocity, and questionablequesting (NSFW content).

I think that is enough, if you want more recommendations let me know.

18. Xhypher

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for everyone's recommendation I appreciate it ~ :cookie: