Spoiler Inso's Law

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by twistingfeelings, Jul 22, 2019.

1. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys, I get that Dan-I eventually ends up with Jiho but who does the heroine end up with???

P.S. I like Chunyeong more at present but it's still early in the manhwa. I'm open to the idea of the Jiho ending if it's done rigght.

Happiness likes this.
  2. Xiao_faye

Xiao_faye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The heroine (MC’s friend) ended up with Eunhyung (Red Hair guy), while MC herself ended up with Jiho (Silver Hair guy).

Last edited: Oct 2, 2021
  3. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Eunhyung Jiho aka Eun Ji Ho ended up with the MC (Dan-I) though? The heroine is Ban Yeo Ryeong.

Who did the heroine Ban Yeo Ryeong end up with?

4. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought Eunhyung was the red haired guy?

5. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    I... forgot the red-haired guy lol. So she ends up with him? I never would have guessed.

6. Avery Very

Avery Very Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Omg! Omg! Thank you so sooooo much for spoiling us like this!! Bless your heart!!!

Ajunur95 likes this.
  7. phyrie

phyrie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just thought this was heartfelt. Jiho confessing to Cheonyoung about his crush
    Yoo Chun Young looked curious but he also seemed to be not that interested in listening to his story. A moment after, he dropped his blue gaze at the floor then walked pass him by.

It was then that Eun Jiho opened his mouth.

“Yoo Chun Young.”

“Uh-huh,” with a short response, Yoo Chun Young’s blue eyes directed this side. Eun Jiho then said with a smile.

“You must listen. I think no other than you should listen.”

“…”

“You were wondering anyway. No?”

“I don’t want to bother you and listen.

“It is me who wants to talk about.”

Yoo Chun Young hesitated for a moment but soon walked after Eun Jiho.

‘What a place with a beautiful view,’ Yoo Chun Young thought while looking at the scenery under his feet. The building was unbelievably decent for a retreat.

The sea at the distance now sank deeply into the darkness. The terrace was particularly large. Since it was summertime, many rooms opened the terrace doors to cool down the heat. Through the open windows, he could hear people giggling in high tones from downstairs.

‘If I close my eyes and listen, I might hear all the sounds of the world… What floor is Donnie’s room on?’ Pausing his thoughts there, Yoo Chun Young took his phone out from the pocket. It was then when he wondered whether he should text Donnie or not, who could be in bed.

He heard the terrace door getting slide opened from behind. It was Eun Jiho, who entered the space. He brought two bottles of water from the fridge and handed out to Yoo Chun Young.

“Our body needs to rehydrate for alcoholysis.”

“…”

Yoo Chun Young grabbed the bottle from Eun Jiho without any words. When he took a sip, he felt that his body would’ve been thirsty.

The two boys leaned on the balustrade and enjoyed the breeze in silence. Standing like that for a while, it was unbelievably refreshing for a summer night. The touch of the metal shafts felt cold. How long were they doing that? Eun Jiho broke the ice at last.

“I knew there was no reason when people liked someone.”

The talk began suddenly. Yoo Chun Young got surprised but he tried not to show his feelings. He didn’t look at Eun Jiho’s face for that reason.

A moment of silence went by. In the meanwhile, a blackbird flew in and passed right in front of them. It caused a wind blow. Eun Jiho’s words continued at a slight interval.

“But as I began to like her, oh, for god’s sake…. when I woke up one day, I found out myself only looking at her.”

“Her?” Yoo Chun Young asked and turned his head to face Eun Jiho.

Under the darkness, his face looked somehow more unrealistic. Yoo Chun Young could understand a bit why other girls became captivated by his appearance.

Waving his colorless, almost pale white hair in the wind, Eun Jiho’s expressionless face was truly non-human. A look of bitterness appeared on his jet-black eyes.

“Ham Donnie.”

When that answer came back, Yoo Chun Young wasn’t surprised at all. He just stood straight from leaning against the balustrade. How could he not know that? From the video that he watched at Donnie’s house, Eun Jiho’s gaze at Ham Donnie was so obvious that those who saw his eyes would notice his crush on her. Yoo Chun Young closed his lips tightly.

Eun Jiho smiled shortly then turned back to lean against the railing. The boy’s room was on the 3rd floor, so it could be quite frightening but Eun Jiho didn’t show any signs of fear. He just lifted his chin a bit and cast his gaze in the dark room.

“Do you remember when Ban Yeo Ryung, Ham Donnie, Woo Jooin, and I became the same class in our sophomore year in middle school?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Shortly after that, I fell into her, so my crush began since my sophomore year in middle school. That was why I went to her house very often. You know, her dad still asks her about every unknown boy if he is me, Eun Jiho.”

“Yeah.”

Eun Jiho looked up at the sky then heaved a short sigh.
    He continued, “I’ve been pretty obvious but she really has no idea. How can she not notice that for the whole year? When Woo Jooin hugs Ham Donnie, I tell him not to saying that he can break her bones. I show Donnie how much I hate him doing that to her. I even went to her house that often but she never noticed my crush on her. She just thinks that I’m hanging out at her house because I’m free. Isn’t that funny? You know, I once ate the ice cream Ham Donnie just had and was almost killed by Ban Yeo Ryung. Still, she is completely unware of my acts. How can she be so slow?”

“…”

“As I get to see her, I can clearly tell what she likes and hates from the look in her face. You know, how honest are facial expressions are. Do you remember when Jooin told me that I changed so much after my sophomore year in middle school?”

“Yeah.”

Eun Jiho swept his hair back as if he felt embarrassed.

“I changed because of Ham Donnie. She couldn’t stand me acting cool or talking flauntingly, so I changed myself to speak comfortably. Later I also found how convenient it was. I admitted that I was trying hard to mimic my father before. What’s funny is that all my change is for her but she seems to consider that I’m doing it for my reputation. Isn’t it so ridiculous?”

After that remark, Eun Jiho fetched a long sigh. Yoo Chun Young couldn’t respond at all. No one could dare say ridiculous to Eun Jiho when he changed his behavior and his way of talking for Ham Donnie, whom he liked.

Yoo Chun Young recalled Ham Donnie often teasing Eun Jiho as Jekyll and Hyde. In Eun Jiho’s point of view, it would be such a speechless situation.

Eun Jiho swept his hair back as if he was being a little hesitant. He then continued his words.

“So, I thought I should tell my crush on her, I really should do that but… I didn’t know what to do at all. It’s my first time falling into someone this much. Why do I have to care about the way to confess or the best timing? And therefore, I was just vaguely thinking about telling her my crush…”

“Uh-huh,” Yoo Chun Young answered shortly with a nod. When he lifted his eyes to glance at Eun Jiho, he had his eyes closed in a grimace. His sliver lashes shined under the moonlight. Eun Jiho kept on with his eyes closed.

“Do you remember Yoon Sarah?”

“I do,” without adding any comments, Yoo Chun Young replied briefly. Her name was, however, quite familiar.

Regarding Eun Jiho or the other Four Heavenly Kings’ fame, there were always female followers. Yoon Sarah, however, went a little too far. Wandering around his house, she finally bumped into Eun Jiho more than ten times. Every morning she called Eun Jiho to come outside and gave gifts to him; therefore, it was such a pain in the ass for Eun Jiho to deal with her.

One day, when Kwon Eun Hyung asked Eun Jiho quietly if he was ok, Eun Jiho fetched a sigh and said, ‘My father told me to never treat a woman bad… but no matter how many times I tell her in a good way, she never seems to understand. What should I do, for real?’

‘Jesus…’

Since Eun Jiho was young, his father’s words were like a bible to him; therefore, Kwon Eun Hyung couldn’t help but smile ambiguously.

Then one day, she didn’t appear anymore, so everyone just thought that Eun Jiho successfully escaped from her. Later when others asked, Eun Jiho showed an uncomfortable look on his face without any words.

His eccentricity continued after then. He began to date a girl and had a relationship for about two months. He then broke up and stayed single for a month then repeated the same process. Eun Jiho did that with three girls. When the other boys asked him about what they did, he said he walked around the streets while holding hands but nothing special happened other than that. ‘For what reason?’ Yoo Chun Young furrowed his brows.

For a while, it was kind of uncomfortable to mention the overall happening, so no one really asked about it to him. As a result, people seemed to forget about it. And now, Eun Jiho began to talk about it directly, which was unbelievable.

Eun Jiho put a smile on his exhausted face.

“Yoon Sarah. The girl followed me in the hallway on that day too. She kept asking me, ‘Why are you not dating me when you’re not seeing anyone for now.’ So, I replied, ‘I have a crush on someone else,’ as always. She then told me to bring that girl in front of her. She added that I couldn’t because I was lying.”

“Uh-huh,” replying to Eun Jiho, Yoo Chun Young tried to recall the exact period of this happening. Yoon Sarah almost stalked Eun Jiho when it was only a few months after they became seniors in middle school. In this regard, it would be exactly a year ago from now.

Eun Jiho continued with a smile.

“Then I saw Ham Donnie walking toward us from the other side of the hall. Luckily, she was alone, which could be my only chance to get away from Yoon Sarah, so I grabbed Donnie impulsively. Ham Donnie looked surprised as if asking me why was I suddenly grabbing her when she was about to just say hello and walk pass me by. Why is she so… cute…?”

Eun Jiho gave a pause and sighed. He then raised his hands and covered his forehead. In a tired voice, he kept on his story.

“I hugged her shoulders in my arm and told Yoon Sarah, ‘Look. She’s the one I’m into.’ Yoon Sarah then scowled at us for a while then strode away. Ever since then, she didn’t follow me anymore. When she left, Ham Donnie looked at me like what was I doing. Do you know what she said to me after that? The first thing that she said was, ‘Hey, do you think it’s ok to use a person as a tool?’ So, I replied, ‘I wasn’t joking. I really like you,’ sincerely.”

“Uh-huh.”

“She kept on saying to me don’t lie, so I told her a few more times that I like her, I’m not joking around, and I’m being serious.”

Eun Jiho’s eyes were on the other side of the waving ocean. From the sigh mixed in his words, it was obvious that he would be feeling quite difficult to say such things. He, however, raised his hand to dishevel his hair sometimes out of anxiety but never stopped to confess his stories.

“After quite a while, Ham Donnie, at last, looked as if she understood what I meant. You know, her face told me that she realized how serious and sincere I was. She stared at me with her eyes wide open. I waited for her answer but do you know what she said?”

“What did she say?”

“She said, ‘I have to go to the hospital,’ out of the blue.”

Yoo Chun Young frowned his brows while wondering, ‘Hospital? Why?’ Eun Jiho kept on.

“Dude, can you believe that? She heard my confession then told me that she should go to the hospital immediately. How on earth could someone respond to a love confession like that? I became so puzzled that I thought I should first grab her not to go. Ham Donnie then tried to say something to me. I was like, now you’re gonna give me a clear answer; however, do you know what she told me?”

“…”

“She said she would go see the doctor to check for cancer, but she could have a car accident on her way. In that case, she could suffer from amnesia too. If she encountered a loss of memory, I should tell her to go check for cancer. Can you understand that?”

While talking about that time, Eun Jiho’s voice began to heat up. The conversation he had with Donnie that day was still clear and vivid as if it was from yesterday.

He confessed his love, at last, after having a crush on her for a year and a half; however, the response he heard was so ludicrous that he never could forget. In fact, even more preposterous thing happened next, which he didn’t tell Yoo Chun Young.

The sunlight from the wide window at the hallway poured into Ham Donnie. Her hair and eyes shined bright brown; however, her face turned so pale that she looked like a dead person.

After the pause, she blinked a few times then continued her words.

“Oh, not suffering from amnesia after a car accident but I could be a little sick mentally.”

“What?”

“Cancer cells are also life, living things. I should give my cancer cells the right to live, so I don’t want to receive chemo treatments… if I say something like these, beat me to get the treatment.”

“What…?!”

“I’m really going to see the doctor.”

Eun Jiho refused to think further but fetched a deep sigh. Something seemed to be pounding in his head. He kept on while furrowing his forehead.

“Her attitude was so serious that when she turned back to leave, it looked as though she would be heading to the hospital right away. But if she saw me… as a guy, at least sometimes, she would never say something nonsensical like that. So, I yelled up to her back that it was a joke.”

“How did she react?” Yoo Chun Young asked knitting his brows a little.

Eun Jiho shook his head then had a face that could hardly tell whether he was smiling or crying.

“Just smashed me a few times. She told me that her heart almost fell off and never say such a joke like that… My heart was about to fall off.”

Eun Jiho ended his story there then shoved his face into the arms placed on the balustrade. As his silver hair swept down, he revealed his white neck under the moonlight. He was like that for a while.

Yoo Chun Young didn’t know what to say. He also had no idea why Eun Jiho opened this story up. It was then when Yoo Chun Young tried to figure out the reason while throwing his glance at the sea far apart.

“It would be tough.”

“What?”

Eun Jiho’s voice turned a little different from when he poured out his past in a lamentable tone. His deeper and darker voice made Yoo Chun Young turn his head to see him.

Eun Jiho was now looking at him. His face was as dark as ever with the moonlight giving him a vivid shade; however, he was still smiling.

“Having a crush on Ham Donnie. It’d be tough,” he said.

“What the…”

Yoo Chun Young tried to ask what the heck he was talking about, but as he saw Eun Jiho’s face, he closed his mouth. Just by looking at his dark face, Yoo Chun Young couldn’t fling a question like that.

Eun Jiho smirked, “Did you think we had no idea? Eun Hyung and Woo Jooin… they might have already noticed from earlier. Ban Yeo Ryung is slow at this kind of thing, so she may not know though. If we had no idea, we would’ve bounced off the wall when we saw your gaze at Donnie inside the video that we watched at her house.”

“…”

“Those things are hard to hide, you know…”

Eun Jiho then gave a pause. When he opened his mouth again, his voice turned lower and darker.

“I don’t know why but she doesn’t see us as guys at all. I really have no idea what kind of special reason lies inside her, but she doesn’t seem to believe that we’ll ever like her. Luckily, she applies that rule or standard to those who are handsome or unusual. For instance, Yi Ruda.”

“Then the reason Ham Donnie doesn’t respond at all when Yi Ruda hugs her is…”

“She doesn’t see him as a guy at all. I only looked at Donnie for a year and a half, so wouldn’t I become less upset to gain insight like this?”

“…”

While Yoo Chun Young remained silent, Eun Jiho slowly dropped his gaze at the floor and sighed.

“Mind control isn’t easy. After that happened, I decided to give up but still had a crush on her for over half a year. Woo Jooin hugging Donnie while calling her mama… Kwon Eun Hyung patting Ham Donnie’s head… and you gazing serenely at her sometimes when no one’s watching… Do you know how much I hate and get irritated to death when you guys act like that?”

Eun Jiho quietly smiled after his remark, but Yoo Chun Young hardly could. Eun Jiho continued in a low and calm voice.

“If having a crush on her took place suddenly, my feelings should cool down quickly or so, but it doesn’t work like that. I was so annoyed at first but the only thing that comforted me was this. No matter how many times you guys act like that to Donnie, she will never see you all as a guy. This… only this comforted me. I hate myself being such a loser relying on that to console myself, but you guys acting like that is even worse, so I guess I’ve gone through my stormy period of adolescence quite enough.”

“…”

“You, right now, and I, back then, wouldn’t be so different. You should get yourself well together.”

“What are you talking about?” Yoo Chun Young, at last, moved his lips quietly.

Eun Jiho smiled with a shrug then kept on.

“Ham Donnie wouldn’t see you as a guy at all too.”

“…”

Although it was expected, listening to those words coming directly from Eun Jiho felt quite different. As Yoo Chun Young frowned his forehead, Eun Jiho, beside him, stood up straight.

Something like tobacco smelled through the breeze. Maybe someone was smoking. Well, there were always some high school students who smoked. Eun Jiho continued his talk.

“Why does she strongly believe that we won’t like her as a girl… I don’t know since I’ve never seen anyone among us break that wall. As a person who had a crush on her, I just wanted to say that be prepared to experience your inner struggles.”

“That means…”

“Dude, but do you know what’s really funny?”

Eun Jiho interfered Yoo Chun Young’s words with a grin. Yoo Chun Young lifted his blue eyes to look at him. Eun Jiho was still smiling.

“I was confused about whether I still like her or not, so one day in the morning I went into her room and found her asleep. I grabbed her hand and… I really thought I gave up all my feelings on her but…”

“…”

“My heart was still pounding fast and hard… you know what I mean? I’m still like that… I don’t know. Maybe my body seems to remember what I felt about her as I lived like that for so long.”

Yoo Chun Young didn’t respond. Eun Jiho put a smile on his face again.

“Dreadful, it is. What’s so special about a person falling into a person? How can I be so miserable like this even after I tried to give up my feelings for half a year?”

Eun Jiho, who spoke like that in a faster tone than earlier, turned back to open the terrace door and went back inside before Yoo Chun Young tried to respond. Yoo Chun Young, standing alone in the terrace, wondered whether he should follow him to go inside or not. He, however, closed the terrace door then leaned against the balustrade.

He had a lot in his mind. It felt like he happened to open a drawer and discovered an enormous secret kept inside. Although he didn’t mean to find such a thing.

He heard Woo Jooin and Eun Jiho laughing about something in the room. Kwon Eun Hyung was stepping out of the bathroom just now with a towel on his wet hair. Watching them from the terrace, Yoo Chun Young shoved his hand inside the pocket and took his phone out. He pressed the button firmly to find Ham Donnie’s number from the contacts. His finger was on the send button for a while. He then murmured, ‘I like you.’

‘Those things are hard to hide, you know… They might have already noticed from earlier,’ Yoo Chun Young repeated Eun Jiho’s words in his mind.

He also hated when Yi Ruda talked like he knew everything about Donnie, when he found only the two being together inside the empty classroom, and when he saw Yi Ruda holding hands with Donnie.

Everything annoyed him. Just like Eun Jiho, Yoo Chung Young hated those things badly and got irritated to death. The reason why he, who seldom used violence and was aware of the upcoming photo shoot scheduled that day, picked a fight with Yi Ruda was that he really disliked Yi Ruda behaving that way. Yoo Chun Young raised his hand and slowly swept his hair back.

Yi Ruda, whom he met again at the nurse’s office, put a twisted smile on his face. So many conversations took place in a day, which seemed hardly memorable for every detail; however, only the talk he had with Yi Ruda came across his head clearly.

“What you said sounds like you have a crush on Ham Donnie.”

“You have some sense compared to how you look, but isn’t it also you who’s being desperate about her? Who’s the guy constantly sticking up for the person who never opened her heart for the last two years?”

Sticking up… Yoo Chun Young reiterated the words. What Yi Ruda said wasn’t wrong. Yoo Chun Young’s gaze wandered at the nine letters, ‘Ham Donnie,’ on his call list.

Pressing the call button was nothing but an impulsive action. He just wanted to hear her voice while looking at the cold ripples on the night sea. It was strange that his action wasn’t new to him.

He slowly burned up and gradually cooled down. It applied to everything. Sometimes, the process took too slow that he didn’t perceive that from time to time.

Yoo Chun Young, at last, recognized that every action he had done to her involved a certain degree of impulsiveness. It always did. At least for Ham Donnie, he behaved on a whim. Things with her always made him that way.

Quite a time passed after pressing the button. Yoo Chun Young then regretted what he had done. It was over 2 in the morning, which was enough for her to be deeply asleep.

However, it was then when he just tried to press the end button. The dial tone got disconnected, and at the same time, Ham Donnie’s voice came over the phone. It sounded half-awake as if she just got up from sleep.

[What’s up? Why are you not sleeping?]

I found it really funny that they both realize who the other ones like by the same video they watched

Last edited: Feb 29, 2020
    darkcrystal, Suzune, Ahmya and 19 others like this.
  8. phyrie

phyrie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When I read the webtoon, i never expected Jiho to actually like her because it seemed that she had more panels and seem closer with Cheoyoung but if you really pay attention you can see all the subtle hints like how Jiho ALWAYS pay close attention to the MC and can somewhat read her mind. The novel one is less subtle though

9. Cagalli

Cagalli Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As I read the novel I understand why the ml is JIHO..

10. theragingpanda

theragingpanda ‹ lost in the books ›

Reading List:
    Link
    I am sooo glad i read the manhwa. It's a GOLDMINE!

*clicks watch thread* :sushi_dead::sushi_dead:

11. phyrie

phyrie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea apparently it says that hes the leader of the heavenly four kings. I also heard, I dont know if it's true but theres an alternate ending with Chunyeong. From what I'm reading, hes really slow, if hes more proactive like Jiho, he couldve gotten Dan-I since from what Im reading it seems like it was him that she started to have feelings for first

12. Cagalli

Cagalli Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    true, at first I like chuun yeong because that was how the manhwa portrayed but as I read the novel i realise that the writer omit some interaction of jiho and dani.. but I love them both.. i don't have any issue about the ending.

Happiness, Mikaa and Ruruki like this.
  13. Cagalli

Cagalli Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking and researching about the alternate ending but I can't found any. do you have any idea where can I find it?

Ruruki likes this.
  14. Cagalli

Cagalli Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I find the alternate ending?

Mikaa, Ruruki and Fearless_Sten like this.
  15. Cagalli

Cagalli Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil us regarding special ending?

Ruruki likes this.
  16. Fearless_Sten

Fearless_Sten Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I havent finished the novel yet so I don't know :((( Btw have you finished reading the novel ??? Can you spoil the ending for me ? Please :3

17. ak16

ak16 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    actually I read this spoler that says

JIho the silver haired guy will end up with our FL. But B4 that Our FL will fake date her best friend's brother(Chaeyoung's brother) the one that buys her milk.

Im sorry I kinda forgot their names.I read this somewhere and this is a very brief description of what will happen

18. Deleted member 212141

Deleted member 212141 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok can someone tell do all these ppl end up in ham dan i world? Or dan i never goes back to her world?

Happiness, Ruruki and Fearless_Sten like this.
  19. flowersforamelia

flowersforamelia New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone know who Ban Yeo Ryeong ends up with?

Fearless_Sten likes this.
  20. Fearless_Sten

Fearless_Sten Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as i know Ban Yeo Ryong confessed with Kwon Eun Huynh but he rejected her