Spoiler When an Alien Is Bound to a World-Saving System (asking for spoilers)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Queue, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Queue

Queue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dragon_Reader likes this.
  2. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This seems interesting,..imma go try this out

Queue likes this.
  3. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story is so funny :ROFLMAO: mc is so cutely black bellied

Mc is an alien that real form is just some black carbon matter. He can absorb all organic materials as food. Mc gets found by system right after he created a human form, and gets dragged off to newcomer mission.

It's some kind of interstellar setting where many worlds know about the guild(?) Of dimension traveling world savers. The guild base is in some area where there are alot of wormholes, and its very expensive to live in if you are not part of the guild.

World 1. Garbage world.

Over polluted, over populated modern world. Mission = help them solve polution problem. Mc is like :aww:what awonderful world (so much food)

Mc can recreate any organic matter using his black matter (ie food and money.) Mc checks into 5star hotel and binge watches movies and snacks and sends his black matter to cover the entire world. This literally only takes him less than a day cause there's so much energy for him to use.
    Way to cute scene(paraphrasing)
    "The two black thread from opposite directions surged towards each other and taking the form of two hands, 'pah!' connected and shook hands then combined as one. 'and so, i have fully embrace(hugged) this planet!'mc gleefully declares"

The next morning, when regular people go outside, they are horrified to find everywhere covered in black matter. "Aliens are invading and want to take over our World!!!HELPPPP!!!" Is their reaction, immediately send SOS to work saver guild.

Ml is suppose to watch over the newcomers in this world (20 total) but he also has a concurrent side mission to save another world from bugs (zergs or whatever) ml was going to come back in a year after he finished that (mission timeline=20years), but then he got SOS. But is currently battle with zergs, so he is rushing.

The world is freaking out over the apocalypse/alien invadion, try attacking but nothing helps (mc don't feel those pain).

Mc is black bellied and purposefully scaring ppl for fun. Tries to scare his own system, but system is just 'wow so cool!'

It only takes mc 45hrs total to finish eating up everything (and reveal he is from the world Savior guild, not alien trying to take over the world) He earns like 90million points. While that world is rejoicing, ml is rushing over cause there has been no communication for a long time.... But as he is opening up portal to mc world...mc finished mission and leaves... So ml missed it by literally 2sec and his portal got shut down , so he went SMASH into the mountain side (idk y portal is there....) And died :eek::ROFLMAO:

Ml is very strong physic user... He can transfer his consciousness to a new (cloned?) Body (cost him 5 mill points), so he didn't actually die, ml is just WTF???

SourKandy, alexfilia, tak and 11 others like this.
  4. Queue

Queue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you :aww:

5. Queue

Queue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also the system zz2d14 :ROFLMAO: is just so cute

pcheshire likes this.
  6. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman @Alegria Jones @azinine @Aanudari1997
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie @Chenqing @cas_ciel21
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi @Divyasingh1
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23 @frozenlimabeans
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14 @Gaikmeg
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan @lry93
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware @Mookyulie
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz @oleti
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk @Pomee
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani @Sheri_Yui_Chan
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove @Triedtoeatfries
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722 @2Bon2B

hmudara, AimieNam1003, Queue and 12 others like this.
  7. oleti

oleti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was waiting for its update

8. oleti

oleti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers

9. oleti

oleti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for mentioning me in new novel spoilers so that I can read and knows about it thank you
    Love you

AimieNam1003 and Zhen_Qing like this.
  10. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont get this last part.
    Why'd the ML smah the mountain? to die or what?
    and why 'ml is just wtf' ??

11. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe that the portal was messed up somehow by MC, and so after it happened (it wasn't supposed to be that way), ML was like...what is even going on??

Kaylee likes this.
  12. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, basically what kleep said, ml had a portal to MC world, it was for a unknown random reason (plot *cough*) on the side of a mountain. So since the portal got shut down and ml was flying (?) At high speed he smashed into the mountainside instead and died. And his expected reaction = wtf just Happen?? Why did portal shut down?? Etc

Kleep, Kaylee and ahsudole like this.
  13. Loni4ever

Loni4ever The Fluffy White Wolf

Reading List:
    Link
    I discovered this novel just now, and it seems very interesting :blob_grin:

There's just sth in the synopsis that makes me hesitate to start reading it:
    A certain alien happily thought that he was invincible amongst all carbon-based lifeforms! Until…… he came across a pervert with powerful psychic abilities!
    A startled alien: “Hey! Why can’t I control myself?!”

I'm unsure if this hints at so often in CN novels present consent issues or if it's just there to spice up the synopsis... @Saikyi have you read enough to know about this? :aww:

14. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't finish the novel, but what this refers to in the novel = ml's psychic powers are really strong, he can control millions of people at a time and literally command them to kill themselves and they wouldnt be able to go against it (he literally does this to an entire planet that was taken over by parasites)

It like, the range (area of reach) of ml powers relates to how many brains he is currently controlling = the "size" of ml' brain.

Mc can expand himself infinitely as long as he has carbon to eat = extra extra large "brain" for ml to control when they team up together.

Its not like mc is completely helpless against ml, since yknow, he accidently kills ml when ml suprise ambushes him, but its possible if hes not careful (that kinda thing)

Anyway, i haven't read any nonconsent yet, and mc is like a power bottom, ml is such a wife slave XD

15. Loni4ever

Loni4ever The Fluffy White Wolf

Reading List:
    Link
    oh good hahaha xD thanks for answering :cookie::blobxd:

16. Lost Happiness

Lost Happiness /╲/\╭ ✖ Д ✖ ╮/\╱\

Reading List:
    Link
    The only non consent I have read so far was ML using his ability to read MC's past and poked some sad past of MC that MC wants to forget. Though MC made it known to ML that he would have told ML about his history if only ML asked first instead of digging through his memories.

17. DarkBlue

DarkBlue «Darker Than Blue» «Overlord of Sleep»

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, can I ask for arcs summary? Please and thanks ~

Alegria Jones likes this.
  18. VelvetRaven

VelvetRaven Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So um Arc 1 is above, but here's Arc 2:

MC goes into a world with zombies (basically an apocalypse), and he's supposed to save the world by getting rid of the root cause of the virus. He teams up with this group of people (the captain is another person with a system), and they go to this human base. There, MC discovers that his world mission was interfering with another top secret S-class mission of something (sorry i forgot the details), and MC and ML (who recently entered this world to solve the S-Class world mission), team up and resolved this world's zombie apocalypse root problem. HAPPY ENDING. They then go back into the system space, and ML apologizes for doubting MC, and they developed good feelings for each other //huehuehue//.

19. Kookies

Kookies Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there is one part that i like, mc and ml are on the run from star alliance and meet ml subordinates, mc makes a mini ml replica using his power and moves his soul there, put ml in his pocket, when he teleported mc forgot to bring ml with him XDD
    Poor ml, he was very shocked

Kleep likes this.
  20. Nbl.mrts

Nbl.mrts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why mc and ml running away