Spoiler A False Confession

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lucefer, Nov 27, 2019.

1. 10_deadorphans

10_deadorphans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hii, sorry for tagging you but can I also get in the discord and how do I access the novel translation. Thank you so much!

Cherrypopper and giseord like this.
  2. aconite

aconite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How do we dm you
    I m sorry I new and this a first time with the discord thing idk how it works or how to get invited etc . I am in wordpress though if that's what it is and I follow u there my name is saogrs pls do tell me if there is some option

Cherrypopper likes this.
  3. Pristine Xia

Pristine Xia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After this, will Tirack still be saved after Renee created the 'miracle'?

Cherrypopper and lazynoodles like this.
  4. Vardalyn

Vardalyn

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, he will be saved and we will see more of him in the future. He’s so funny and I love his interaction with Cabel.

When Cabel apologized to Renee:
    Renee “did sir Tirack is the one who make those words?”
    Cabel “...”

There’s one time when Tirack felt touched and starts running to Cabel and shouted “Captain...!” because Cabel killed all the monsters (Tirack is afraid of monsters) but then Cabel only pushed him really hard until he fell to the ground.
    Then Cabel threw Tirack (literally threw him) when he heard Renee almost get killed by the monster for trying to save Tirack if Mahala (the leader of Gloria) didn’t save them.

We will see a lot of battle and war in this manhwa, the war with Vios is just a beginning and we will see Elvin and Cabel in action:blobnosebleed:

5. Vardalyn

Vardalyn

Reading List:
    Link
    As I promised before, I will give a spoiler about when Renee start have a feeling for Cabel.

You know how Renee was afraid of Cabel. When they had an argument, she shouted back, cried, and wanted to go back but she fell and she said “I hate” this embarassing situation. But Cabel thought she meant she hate Cabel. He didn’t dare to pay a visit for her so instead he sent Tirack everyday and Tirack gave her a medicine if Renee can’t sleep and a tea iirc (Cabel was the one who sent them). Finally Renee told Tirack to tell Cabel to visit her. He came with flowers and Renee thought ‘this flowers look strange but why it feels familiar at the same time?’ then she rembered that’s all the flowers that Renee said beautiful when they’re still in Vios and she said they’re beautiful because she felt the atmosfer was so awkward and tried to make a conversation. After that her thoughts always about how he gave her medicines, and the flowers too. She can’t stop thinking about him.

Another one: she said she wasn’t afraid of him anymore on the first snow day and the days after that (its in her own thoughts when Elvin asked her ‘aren’t you afraid of the Duke? Or am I wrong’ he asked in a very low voice, like asked to himself):
    On the night before the first snowy day, Renee said something random “they said if a couple watch first snow together, they will be together forever” Renee said this out of the blue because she didn’t have any topic and it seems Cabel took it seriously.

The next day when Renee woke up and played in the snow with Lili, she saw Duke Willard’s carriage early in the morning and she ran and saw Cabel was standing in the snow. Renee asked “why didn’t you call me if you pay a visit?”
    Cabel “I don’t want to be a burden to you” Renee healed him coz he’s been standing in the snow for a long time. Renee asked what did he do
    Cabel “you said couple will be together forever if they watch the first snow”
    Cabel “its alright now that you’re here” after that she couldn’t stop thinking about him. Then she decided to come to Cabel’s succession party (at first she doesn’t want to come, but she can’t stop thinking about him and maybe she can clear her confusion when she meets him) and they danced together, but Cabel sent everyone out. So only the two of them dancing together. Her heart was beating so hard.

Last edited: May 27, 2020
  6. ladyartemis

ladyartemis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

OMG! Thank you for the juicy updates!:blobnosebleed::blobparty::blobmelt:

7. HappySheep00

HappySheep00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the "miracle" done by Renee?

Cherrypopper likes this.
  8. DlkgAmb

DlkgAmb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you to you all for the spoilers, I love it.:notworthy::X3:
    I would like to know:
    are there scenes from Cabel´s view?
    How are the reactions of the knights, the paladins, the priestesses, the empire and everybody when the news becomes official?
    Will Cabel and Rene get married?
    Am I asking so much? Hahaha:D:oops:

But for the moment the question I am worried the most;
    Will my Cable suffer so much when he found about the wrong confession?:cry::eek:

Beforehand thanks.
    (Please forgive me if I write wrong, this is not my natural language). Dtb! :love::)

9. Sea serin

Sea serin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy ending or sad???

Cherrypopper likes this.
  10. Sea serin

Reading List:
    Link
    Any bitch will come to break them???

Marie_0720, Cherrypopper and DRpsy like this.
  11. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Doubt it. Cabel seems to be super loyal and normally women don't like him. Which is the impression that I'm getting.

12. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if anything, it's him who's getting competition, because as far as I can tell, she is surprisingly popular without really trying

sepheddy, DayDayDay, Nyaa.23 and 17 others like this.
  13. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    More like she's not interested in trying. She's like a career girl scrambling to get enough money to retire peacefully.

avlirea, sepheddy, beazacha and 18 others like this.
  14. Vardalyn

Vardalyn

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Yes, there are scenes from Cabel’s POV but there wasn’t much, only a little.
    2. Hmm they are the type of couple when they said “ok let’s hide it” but they can’t hide it because they are always seen together, so everyone already know and accept it.
    3. Yes they will get married (it’s only mentioned in the side stories).
    4. Hmm so far he hasn’t found out about the wrong confession. Btw I haven’t finished it yet lmao got busy:sweating_profusely: but now I have enough time to finish it asap, 60 more chapters to go:blobhyperthink:

Happy ending

Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
    syofiaa, aneliese, xpeanut and 36 others like this.
  15. Sea serin

Reading List:
    Link
    Tnx...end it and give us spoiler:)

Cherrypopper likes this.
  16. AngelRose79

AngelRose79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Plz I want more spoilers about their lovey dovey moments  :blobnosebleed::blobmelt:

Cherrypopper likes this.
  17. Yonaa96

Yonaa96 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can i read this novel?

Cherrypopper likes this.
  18. hope6

hope6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When mc confess to ml
    The scene in trailer which chapter?

Cherrypopper likes this.
  19. Vardalyn

Vardalyn

Reading List:
    Link
    you can read it, but only in korean, try kakaopage, naver, or ridi

Soon. If you saw the latest chapter of the raw, it’s probably in the next chapter.

After Elvin healed Rene, she realized she had a crush on him. She couldn’t stop thinking about it and told Lili maybe she should confess every single time until Lili got tired of it. She’s so determined to confess.
    At the party, she saw Elvin went outside so she followed him but she’s so drunk and confess to Cabel, after that she passed out.

And, at that night Elvin saw Cabel carried Rene.

In the morning she realized her mistake, she went outside and met Cabel.
    Cabel “did you realize what you say last night?”
    Rene was so afraid. She wanted to act she couldn’t remember anything because she’s so drunk but she saw his sword, so she said “yesss... I confess to Mr Knight” she hide her face.
    Cabel: “Cabel”
    Rene: “what?”
    Cabel: “don’t call me by my title, instead call me by my name”
    Cabel: “Renee” his voice was so soft
    Cabel thought Rene was crying because Rene hide her face and didn’t let Cabel see her face.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
  20. AngelRose79

AngelRose79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Owwww !! :blobmelt:

Cherrypopper and RaiLi like this.