Recommendations Unique Physiques, Special Eyes, etc

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by dingdongkingkong, Mar 1, 2020.

1. dingdongkingkong

dingdongkingkong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like recommendations on cultivation novels where there are unique physiques, special eyes or arts only a few are compatible with. I want it so in the novel these things will have a ranking and be ranked according to their abilities. Please try not to say mainstream ones as I have most likely read them. Also these abilities can be cultivated or just plain born with. I also know of the special abilities category, so please don’t mention it

2. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Please make your reading list public.

Miracle Throne , everyone has a unique source spirit. MC also has a Demon God as his source spirit with 9 eye abilities.

3. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    I have medicin both the ML and MC have special physics (and MC starts to train his eyes much later on in the story). The MLs physic is a huge part of the story and in my opinion pretty unique. There are also other special physics - one of which plays a huge role. But watch out, this is a BL story. The focus is more on cultivation rather than romance. And it does take quite a quite for the romance to happen and even then it's more on the vague side. Most of the time you could just treat it as life or death friendship/brotherhood.

This should be the one story I know that's furthest away from mainstream;)

LadyAmaranthine likes this.
  4. gangsar1998

gangsar1998 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try Reverend-Insanity theretis a story for each special physiques, and in the end the mc would get the best body

5. canvas204

canvas204 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    King of Gods: god eye ( after got hit by lightning ), only 1 eye but pretty op.