LCD Death Mage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by lygarx, May 21, 2017.

1. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the situation you describe could be accepted if it were with characters that we know very well both in personality and power, hence I can not deny you the tournament arches where we see descriptions of characters and fights that we knew nothing about and will never know again possibly and to the main protagonist without using all his power extending the situation to one more, in cases like these it is good that the author summarizes it, but in this case in specific I do not think so, Randolf is a very mentioned character but of the that we did not know anything, this chapter not only presents it to us in powers, it also presents us in its personality and motivations, which can imply that we will see it later, the captured girls should not be said, they will leave them in morski where it is our walking brain glue so we may see them in the main group even for a while and the rest served as an accumulation of world history showing us once again the precariousIn the Lambda situation, I don't see that we have wasted time, we only gain new information that we would not have opted if they summed it up.

2. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    I imagine the oviduct uses magic to make quick clones, but injecting the eggs into a host leaches resources from them, to grow into actual new minotaurs. Van could probably combine it with the other fragments he currently has, to grow anything he wanted, he has blood, brains, and bones that could be added to anything he grows from an egg, making them real flesh and blood instead of magical constructs.

3. Rendei

Rendei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If the oviduct is capable of all this, then the actual demon king's ovaries must be terrifying.

Paps likes this.
  4. Startarrot

Startarrot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they work like the bee queen's reproduction. She can either make eggs that grow and mature normally or make quick soldiers if she is in a pinch but they die soon after. I wouldn't put it beyond that the minotaur king used the girls as breeding tools more out of instinct than a need. For Van if he gets these he should be able to use them without a partner and be fine but he already has a queue of girls ready to have his kids anyway so either way.

5. Prion

Prion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He already has the biggest harem I know about in stories and he's still only 10 years old.

Paps and imafire like this.
  6. imafire

imafire Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, but can you remind me of LITERALLY EVERYONE that is in Lord Van-sama's harem? I am ashamed to say that the lowly me have been unable to keep track of it all. It is of upmost disgrace that the lowly me has missed a part of the glorious Van-sama's life.

Paps likes this.
  7. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there are some Chinese cultivation novels that would like to have a word with you lol. but the females in this story all have way more personality then most females in Chinese cultivation novels making the females in this novel way better imo.

Eddy andres likes this.
  8. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I have seen bigger, I don't know if I can name examples now, but technically speaking if it is extremely large if you take into account that if I proposed it I could make almost any woman yours, and that if we talk about the ones that are now , because in one or two generations there will be tournaments to add girls to the harem to avoid riots.
    we have to separate them into groups, the sisters, the officers, the friends with rights, the ghosts and the slaves / servants, 29 I think they were.

@tkato, i think it's so much personality, I think it's more than the vast majority have a real life out of prota, they can eat, sleep as much as they like, they have their own tastes and hobbies, they can talk or live with other men without being They are called traitors and often spend time with their families (the ones they still have), which is an improvement to most heroines of these stories that are usually abandoning everything for a man they just met, but for their defense not everyone can be Vandeliu and take all the town where they live.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2020
    DarkZealot and xshugox like this.
  9. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats for sure, rigth now the Princess knigth is in the rigth frame of mind to be charmed hard by Van, and the adventure chick could use some R&R time in city of Giants not to mention that they can be the perfect candidates for some experiments with dead mana.

Eddy andres likes this.
  10. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think anyone in Van's group (except Lucilian) agrees to do experiments on innocent people, maybe on prisoners but only if his crime is worth that suffering, but in this case I specifically doubt it, both are innocent. Is that a reference to TCF?

Paps likes this.
  11. FranckOA

FranckOA Killer Klown From Outer Space

Reading List:
    Link
    Van had to make an adventurer group and here is a limbless duo of an ex-adventurer and an ex-knight type ducal princess that will be delivered right on his doorstep...
    Maybe he will create golem artificial members for them, making them med-fan cyborgs.

Flyingfrogslash likes this.
  12. --MON--

--MON-- «Observer» «Death» «Lazy Reader»

Reading List:
    Link
    i read an ln where a character has 100 plus wives all around the world. i think it's titled that person later on. but that's a side character not an mc

13. --MON--

Reading List:
    Link
    also they're close to death so they will be guided by him easily. mybe they have potions or magic that can restore limbs (become a vampire?). can van's blood potion restore limbs?

14. ElefantVerd

ElefantVerd It's not me, and it's not you.

Reading List:
    Link
    "Back pain unleashed"?

15. --MON--

Reading List:
    Link
    it's a side char. but i if i remember he travels around the world then go to his wive (who has an organization only for the wives and had business and handle different org around tge world) so maybe when he's nerby a wife he will do it (i read it a long time ago and forgot most of it, there's a 2 series ongoing right now about what happend after the ending)

16. FranckOA

FranckOA Killer Klown From Outer Space

Reading List:
    Link
    In demon apotheosis there is a side character with thousands of wives (he even create some sort of peace corp/disaster relief army later with his harem)

--MON-- likes this.
  17. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well if they see it as a new medical treatment I don't think they will disregard it, beside those two migth want it if they can get their limbs back.

18. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Switching race has also been shown to regrow body parts, so maybe Darcia will give them her blessing.

Paps likes this.
  19. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    remember that here we have scheneider, the one who awoke infinite resistance in extreme infinite resistance.
    I meant experiments with death magic.

Paps likes this.
  20. codered999

codered999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That depends on the race, just changing your race doesn't do that.

Paps likes this.