Spoiler [Bl] I have Special High Cold Technique

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HesheFell, Aug 14, 2018.

Tags:
  1. HesheFell

HesheFell [Out of Retirement] [Looking for Recs Everywhere]

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 我有特殊的高冷技巧
    Special High Cold Technique
    Author: 西子绪 Xi Zixu

Raw: http://www.danmeila.com/chongsheng/2183.html

Introduction: MC life is a tragedy. He doesn't know his biological father. His father was given a green hat by his mom and she fled with another man. When she gave birth to him, she intentionally gave him a lousy name. His father supported him as he grew up until the old man died of overwork. MC wasn't good at school so when he left high school, he skipped university and went straight to work. He likes to pass the time by playing games sometimes, despite being bad at it and pitting his teammates. One day a box pops up asking him if he wants a harem with countless little sisters to please him. Instead of clicking "x" to close, he clicks "NO."
    He's transported to another world and the last thing he thinks is why did the window open to ask, if it was going to transport him regardless:p. Gu Qianshu becomes the Lord of Mirror City, Gu Lintang. Gu's face can't make any expression unless his emotions are really strong and he's limited to 130 words a day. The harem/MLs are two twin brothers: Chu Tianyi and Chu Di.

I chose this novel because of the surprising twist near the end. It's not like Forever Winner. It's HE.
    @alexfilia @clear @Selax @Shizun

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
    soie_yoie, Heungbo, Ease and 13 others like this.
  2. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Blood A and lazynoodles like this.
  3. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    @HesheFell You really like twist and play w/ our glass heart! :blobupset: wait is this harem? bc if yes i won't read o-o

HesheFell likes this.
  4. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is seme or uke? 3p? Twisty story? Give me some spoilers here

Blood A likes this.
  5. HesheFell

HesheFell [Out of Retirement] [Looking for Recs Everywhere]

Reading List:
    Link
    He's Uke. Brothers are seme.
    Will spoiler later in spare time. I'm currently binge reading Pharmacist of the Future raws.
    Bahahaha! I can't help it. But it's a good twist. It's happy end. If I really wanted to break your heart I'd spoil Villian's Charming Evil Smile
    (author's other novel, also with a twist. More BE than HE, if you ask me.:sweating_profusely::notlikeblob:)
    instead and make you huddle in a corner depressed for days...but I love you instead:blobicecreamlove: I'll leave the link here though if you ever change your mind and feel like being abused.

MC was actually required to build a harem in the beginning but because the system didn't answer his questions, he gave up. So basically, he let his values drop to negative and got punished, which is a 1st I've seen from an MC. His "harem" is just two brothers. Which isn't really a harem, if you ask me. More like 3 is company or a threesome.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
    Heungbo, Jadeite524, Ease and 7 others like this.
  6. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok. You convinced me. I'll read it. Currently I'm invested in reading harems simply because most 1v1 these days are almost the same. MC is always saved by some op ml. In harem at least I laughed at the genericness. But since you say there is some twist it interested me. I love plot twist novels.

Blood A and Heungbo like this.
  7. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    =__= i just know that you don't love me LOL i'll save the link tho in case i need to abuse myself :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

HesheFell likes this.
  8. Heungbo

Heungbo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why am I finding this gem so late :notlikeblob: ?

9. StrawverryTae

StrawverryTae Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the link isnt working do u have another link?