Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. jina2789

jina2789 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dunno if they will make one in manhwa, but there is no DianaXClaude on novel, more on AthyXClaude AthyXLucas i think

2. jina2789

Reading List:
    Link
    well, in novel dunno if you can call AU or its the 'the lovely princess' more, Jeannete knows that Claude isnt her Dad and knows everything, but still living a normal life like she deserves everythig lol
    but she gave way on Athy about the palace thing when Claude got sick and Jeannete just want to stay with Claude.. cant remember everything XD

3. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    IIRC, its one of the side stories AU. Not the main timeline.

4. jina2789

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah.. Athy accidentally traveled in LP on that time.

5. NDele3520

NDele3520 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has anyone read the stories in the new books released by Spoon? I keep seeing sneak peaks of the book online, but I haven’t seen the full chapters. Would love to know what’s in it tho. I’m like three seconds from buying the books but idk how to read Korean

6. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I found the author's other novel (beware of the brothers/oppa)
    It's heartbreaking in a subtle way. It's about the ernst dukedom, which is fourt/third ML's family. (Atty supposed to meet him already in the story but she didn't go to arlanta in the webtoon yet).

The second son of ernst, Cabel something is Ijekiel bff. He's the one who call janet a 'fairy' in lovely princess but then met athy first in WMMP and call her fairy instead.

So while finding spoilers for this second novel, I end up finding spoilers for WMMP (welp XD).
    There's this account on Wattpad who's summarizing/posting the second season. It's on another language so MTL save me.

Anyway, there is this hunt that happened. Atty talked about Ijekiel to Lucas. Apparently, she really did have feelings for Ijekiel but too realistic to let herself fall completely.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TIIR3OxcXOYEu67_H5u3FM_Io5UFhT_D/view?usp=drivesdk

Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
    Leilacus, B_d, Neyva and 2 others like this.
  7. jiesuzuru

jiesuzuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems the manga is atarting to diverge from the novel in chapter 63 and why does it feel like the manga is pushing the ijekielxathanasia ship .. honestly I'm lucasxathanasia shipper but no hate cause.they are both handsome

Leilacus and Avery Very like this.
  8. ailatte

ailatte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone, long time lurker, first time commenter. I stop reading a few chapters ago because I kept getting infuriated with the way the story is going. I need for her father to finally remember her before I go back to reading. This webtoon makes me always so emotional, form the very beginning.
    Do you guys think we'll have to wait for a long time before Lucas will be back? I need Athy to be happy

9. jiesuzuru

jiesuzuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can i ask thhe link where you read this

10. MonBon992201

MonBon992201 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa was diverging since chapter 40, but what is happening is a boring filler arc that nobody cares about. In the case of IjekielxAthy I don't really care about it either, Lucas will win(+ their interactions are one of the only things that kept this chapters a little bit interesting, god knows how boring Jenny is)

You mean the extra stories? I read them in the spoilers here on the thread

11. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    I will drop the manhwa for 2 months, (they update twice a month so I can hope) if on those 2 months things haven't change I'll drop it for 6 or until I see something that is actually worth it on the raws

12. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn't say that the Arc per se is boring. It sure broke my cold little heart when he forgot her after all the stuff that went down. I don't mind a situation like that being drawn out a bit more, but the Jenny stuff is boring - mostly because she is bland and nothing is actually happening. If he were actively hunting Athy or something even remotely exciting were happening, if Jenny's real daddy were actually making any moves or anything, I'd be cool as a cucumber with the premise of this Arc. But the pacing of the story at the moment is.... exhausting.

Avery Very and MonBon992201 like this.
  13. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Somebody update the thread when the Jeannette arc is over. I cant take another release with nothing going on...
    Second this. I didn't join this site and replied to this thread for over a year for Jeannette.

14. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading some parts of the original novel, I started to dislike this arc in the manwha more. I think there's more development in athy's and claude's relationship in this amnesia arc since they are more open and honest.

So when national day(?) happened claude had a clone/illusion attend while expecting athy to sneak in the palace, in which she did. Lily and felix gave their silent consent because they 'knew' claude wouldn't harm athy.

He put magic in both Garnett palace and emerald palace that wouldn't allow her teleportation magic. They kinda have a talk (it went something like him asking her well-being, expecting she would come back early since she was raised wellprovided and supposed to not be able to handle hardships, yet went out for too long. And athy hidding the fact that she counterfeit money) Athy stayed and she wasn't grounded at all. Athy called him dad and he responded, even not remembering.

Few situation I remember:
    -Athy asking claude to go out of the palace. He had this bit panic moment but still permitted her after their talk. It goes like athy calling the palace her home and where her dad is, is where her home is.
    -Them having their usual tea time and athy asking claude if he is not afraid that she poisoned it. Claude, at one point, told her he still would drink it if it was poison.
    -Cladue finally attending her birthday, for the first time! Cause yeah, he does not remember XD (the only good point.
    -they had a repeating conversion about 'kill', a thing that athy never talk to him before but now openly confronting him with.
    -I don't remember the exact words but they wondered if they will remain like 'this' (not remembering) for their entire life and claude said he cannot remember so he cannot be the dad she knew/wanted but he is indeed her dad.
    -athy finally entering the black tower! Where they asked for her hair/blood and claude, after knowing it, destroyed half of their place into ashes XD.

Anyway I just like their interactions where athy didn't have to pretend to be cute and claude still treating her preciously. Their talks during this is just as precious too. They confronted and assure each other constantly because their situation brought insecurities to each other.

And seeing it being replace with janet in the manwha is just... Argh.

Oh and I know that Lucas hit claude for him to rememeber. But knowing he actually just drag athy, went to claude, flash then bam! him in the head is so damn funny XD. Like no explanation, claude didn't even notice and went out cold the moment he turned his head. Oh, and lucas went and hit athy as well afterwards saying she need to stabilize her mana.

Please wake me up when september this arc ends.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
    yuriezzz, Alcatria, Leilacus and 7 others like this.
  15. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait three months and we'll see. If not, go to sleep for six more months.

totorototoro and Shimozuki Yue like this.
  16. FrostButterfly

FrostButterfly Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks we need to wait for 20 more days since Spoon-nim confirmed Lucas' reappearance at chap 69:blobpopcorn:! Dayum, now I need to hibernate:blobparty:

I do hope his appearance will end this supertiringandboring arc tho

totorototoro and Neyva like this.
  17. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    Saw the raws today, and I will believe that when I see him physically at Athys side, so yeah, I'm gonna see everything in April. Some translations say that it was Jennette of all people that made the plot to move again(and I appreciate that but my opinion on her doesn't change) that was a shocker ngl, but I don't trut Plutus rn

totorototoro and Cessa like this.
  18. harpoporah

harpoporah Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone in the comments of ch 67 on -redacted- said that spoon says lucas will come back in ch 69 so hopefully thats true cuz im tired of this back and forth bs with jennette

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2020
    Cessa and Pearl1995 like this.
  19. ananas.iris

ananas.iris Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At what point (and how) will Lucas and Athy start dating?

totorototoro likes this.
  20. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Doubt it. She already got that role in the original novel and she doing it here/now too? When did Athy die again to make her MC?
    I love Spoon, but if that happens, I'm sticking with the novel.
    Just what I need...an oblivious and not even hilarious MC.
    I only need one Bakarina in my reading life and that spot is already occupied.