LCD Death Mage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by lygarx, May 21, 2017.

1. penguinleecher

penguinleecher Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure Van would have no problem regrowing those limbs with life metal or the multitude of bizarre and overpowered skills he has

2. Rendei

Rendei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not about being close to death, it's about wanting to die. The conscious beast-girl very much doesn't want to die, so it won't be quite that easy.

3. --MON--

--MON-- «Observer» «Death» «Lazy Reader»

Reading List:
    Link
    if i remember correctly pauvina doesn't want to die too but she was guided by him due to his affinity with death. then her soul was implanted to her child becoming her.
    please confirm, i'm too tired to go back chapters since it's too long (only if the book is completed and some time passes that i re-read books that i like)

4. Rendei

Rendei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pauvina was already dead (she was the live-dead the Luciliano made). As a spirit, she was completely influenced by his charm.

5. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, Pauvina was a dead body, that Luciliano got pregnant with a Noble Orc. There are people who are guided because they are close to death, or wish for it, but that was when it was only his Death Magic Charm at work, he's got several Guider jobs now to cover different angles, and guidance also works if you're grateful to him. So if he can give the adventurer hope, she should get guided.

Paps and --MON-- like this.
  6. --MON--

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah i know that she is a live-dead puppet. but i think there's one character near death that became attached to him at some point before he became the emperor. i don't really rememver much since it's been a long time and i only remember the outline of the story.

7. Gin_Hindew

Gin_Hindew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Van can rebuild them, he has the technology
    Six Million Gold Woman!

Eddy andres, FranckOA and anon like this.
  8. --MON--

Reading List:
    Link
    i forgot, maybe he can rebuild them using surgery as well of he can't with magic. or just ask someone who can.

9. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    All the adventurers that were rescued alongside Pauvina's body, were mentally broken, and chose to become ghouls, so they could serve Van.
    He should still have a constantly regenerating supply of sexy vampire body parts, and I think the life goo (Root of Life) can be shaped to different limbs and organs.

Eddy andres and --MON-- like this.
  10. Rendei

Rendei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't remember that, but during the war with the Mirg Shield Nation, it was mentioned that they'd have to be mentally broken to the point of wishing they were dead before they'd want to change sides. So they decided to just kill them all instead.

--MON-- likes this.
  11. --MON--

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah right now i vaguely remember, they are indeed mentally broken, thanks for refreshing my knowledge.

Rendei likes this.
  12. anteopta

anteopta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can vans regeneration skill regrow limbs? He is able to share it with others.

13. Katsurandom

Katsurandom [The One That Does Nothing][Villager C]

Reading List:
    Link
    changing your race to OP race created by the daughter of vida might help, specially if you have the current demon king on call to regen stuff.........

14. spycho357

spycho357 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is that the one where the MC has his own pro harem group of women that include his little sister who is a reincarnator. And they have to convince his a harem is good?

15. spycho357

spycho357 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought Van was harvesting body parts from the headless vampire body, that regrows the severed parts. Isn't that how he largely repaired a couple of his ladies?

16. Feng Tian

Feng Tian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point even fully obliterating a body won't prevent some sort of ressurection. And he doesn't need the root of life for that. The question is how much personality remains after turning into a pseudo undead.

17. --MON--

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah

18. jemini

jemini Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would have to disagree on the point of filler. I am a fan of Detective Conan. While it's an amazing series, I gotta admit, there is straight-up filler in that series that comes from the original author. Actually, it's confusing. The series is only about 5% A-plot 20% mostly filler chapters that have clues toward the A-plot, 60% B-plot (of which there are around 10 different B-plots running all at the same time) and 15% pure straight-up pointless filler that was put there by the author. That's just the manga. If you watch the anime, there's an extra 30% of the episodes that are made which are true anime original filler.

So, it feels like the anime is moving at a freaking snail's pace. Only 25% of the chapters in the manga matter toward the actual plot in any way, and that's reduced to around 15% of the episodes when you are watching the anime. Honestly, I think the only reason I watch that show and still consider it so amazing is because one of those B-plots is one of the very most compelling love stories in all of fiction.

Bro, if you don't read the bible, at the very least you've gotta look at a summary of the stories of King Solomon. We're talking a story from ancient times here, and that's a character who has over 1000 wives in his harem, and that's only counting wives. It doesn't count the number of concubines he has above and beyond that.

EDIT:
    BTW:

hillo315 and Eddy andres like this.
  19. imafire

imafire Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have been trying to not think about it because the last time I did MTL I only understood about half of it. Like whatever I read I knew something hit A characters head, did not know what or why though for example (I think they lost their memory?). So I do not plan to MTL this series to witness the full majesty of Van-sama! *A-hem* Anyway, back on topic THE NUMBERS ARE BUGGING ME!! wHaT dO tHeY mEaN!? Curiosity!!! AAAAGGGHHHH!

20. jemini

jemini Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a countdown, you will find out when the countdown hits 0. (Or, more like, you will find out when you read the chapter release after the one I post a 1 on.)