Spoiler I Raised A Black Dragon

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by PrincessBubblegum, Mar 1, 2020.

1. PrincessBubblegum

PrincessBubblegum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heya, found this cute novel and I want spoilers but couldn’t find a thread for it. So I’ll make one.
    I Raised A Black Dragon by Daseul
    달슬
    [​IMG]
    Synopsis:
    The witch, Elonora Asil, has fifteen previous convictions.

And the transmigrator, Noah Park, had no intentions of being involved in the novel’s original plot of the dragon beheading the villainess. With that thought in mind, she abandoned her titles as The Wicked Witch and sought to live a long and peaceful life.

So she heads down to the countryside wrought with deep remorse for all her misdeeds. And all should be happy… or she thought.

“Please raise me!”

And so it would seem that she stumbled upon the heroine’s pet dragon — the black-haired kid that would turn ballistic and obsessive later on — imprinted the villainess as his mother. And to make matters worse, the male lead suspects her as the prime culprit of stealing the dragon.

“How long should I keep up with you?”

She thought he’d arrest her right away, but seems like the male lead was slowly becoming the dragon’s butler.

“Can I hug you?”

“No.”

“Then… can you hold me?”

The villainess believes that the dragon needs a bit of taming.

‘Oh, male lead, won’t you sign a life contract as a real butler?
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-raised-a-black-dragon/

So spoilers please :X3:

Last edited: Mar 2, 2020
  2. ajw

ajw Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this story!!!
    Don't know where to began so first
    she died because of overworked, caused by her colleague and her parents,so she became a lazy woman in the new world. But in the later part of the story -> actually her body didn't die yet in the original world, and she'll go back to the original world,get back into her original body then return to the novel world
    mc actually didn't transmigrated, her soul happened to get into a different dimension and accidentally occupy the body of Eleonora. Someone( magician) in the novel world wrote this novel based on what happened in that world, mc read this novel then get into the novel world when the stories haven't started yet. The novel contains magic so she can jump through dimensions through it

Last edited: Mar 2, 2020
  3. ajw

ajw Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the heroine intended to give the dragon egg to Eleonora
    although ml hates Eleonora, he couldn't bare the dirty house and the lazy woman so he starts to clean the house and prepare food for mc XD Later he noticed the child is the dragon, in order to stop the dragon making a contract with Eleonora, he stay close with them. After time, he feel this woman is quite different than the one he knew( who should be very tide and sharp, then found out the soul of this body had changed. -> he will face a dilemma cause he gradually have feelings toward mc but he hate this face(Eleonora) for such a long time, so he is confused about his feelings, denied the thought that he like her until mc got her own body back

4. PrincessBubblegum

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg omg :X3: wow thank you so much. So happy that I got a quick response. Sometimes I see spoiler threads with barely any spoiler responses at all. :aww:

Marie_0720, LokaLari, Xienne and 5 others like this.
  5. PrincessBubblegum

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did Eleanora give the dragon egg to the mc. Also how does the mc interact with the baby dragon, please spoil us on some cute fluffy moments :X3:. Does the anyone or the ml try to take the baby dragon from mc?
    Also spoil us on moments between the ml and mc. blobmelt_thumbs Especially on moments when he falls for her.
    I also want to know what happens after when mc gets her body back.
    Lool sorry for whole load of questions. I just really like the story but have no patience to wait for each chapter to upload :blobReach: @ajw

6. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did the Heroine mean to give the egg to the MC?

7. ajw

ajw Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I first clarify that the heroine here I meant Lenia -> the original mc of the novel Nora read, who should have had a contract with the dragon, fall in love with ml and defeat the villainess Eleonora

8. ajw

ajw Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it was the villain(not Eleonora, not sure about the English translation of this guy) who stole the egg, Lenia saw it then took it away to give to Eleonora
    the reason why Lenia want to give the dragon egg to Eleonora is because she found out the plan of the villain, and thought that only the powerful Eleonora can stop it, so she stole the egg from the villain hoping it can help Eleonora to become stronger.
    However, she didn't know that it's a different person in Eleonora's body, and Eleonora used to be working with the villain and was the leader of the plan. Also, she accidentally had made the contract with the dragon while touching the egg, this cause mc couldn't complete her contract with the dragon and in dangerous situation that she can't control her power and the influence of the dragon ex.cruel
    she isn't completly dead actually, she tried to derive her soul from her body but failed so her soul is severely wounded and be kept safely by the villain.
    Mc happened to find the empty body and got inside.
    Lenia also saw the body and though the villain killed her, that's why when she knew that Eleonora(actually mc) is still alive, she though that she is stronger than the villain and want to give her the egg

9. ajw

ajw Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    when mc realized she like ml, she is nervous and shy so she keeps distance with him, avoiding eye contact or touching,also hiding from him, which hurts ml,he thought he did something wrong or maybe mc hates him
    after mc got her body back, the barrier in ml's mind toward mc-the apparence of Eleonora- has gone, first he feel awkward, didn't know what's this strange felling is, so he avoid her and contemplated then realize he like her, he want to get close with her so badly that he could hardly control himself, but he didn't know whether she like him or not and this results in keeping distance again ex. They usually stay in the same room in hotels, by now he choose to separate room, which hurts mc.
    Mc thought he prefer the appearance of Eleonora, or treat her as a stranger because of the unfamiliar face

M30WWWW, icay1x, Melita_H and 122 others like this.
  10. ajw

ajw Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc allows the dragon to stay but refuse to have a contract with it, not only causing them couldn't share their power but also the dragon will unconsciously soak all mc's power while they're together, making mc weaker and weaker. The dragon blame himself so he tries to avoid mc even run away, end up hiding himself and crying helplessly
    the two agreed to let each other stay beside mc though they hate each other
    1.ml agree to persuade me accept and take care of the dragon-> he want to keep an eye on them to stop them having contract
    2.dragon agree ml to stay beside-> mc says don't kill people, but as they stay together , he can keep an eye on ml and kill him secretly as soon as he did something wrong

11. ajw

ajw Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy to share the novel I like, it's nice to know others like it too^^
    But will soon become busier and unable to post frequently QQ

Last edited: Mar 3, 2020
  12. PrincessBubblegum

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s okay, I’m just glad you can give us spoilers :X3:. So thank you so much. If you have time, spoil us on details of cute moments the mc has with the dragon and ml. The baby dragon sounds so cute right now :aww:

13. PrincessBubblegum

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah sorry, I mixed up the names. I meant Lenia instead of Eleanora lol

syofiaa likes this.
  14. PrincessBubblegum

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow lol, there’s always misunderstandings between the main leads

Last edited: Sep 18, 2021
  15. ajw

ajw Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes the dragon is a cute child~
    far before mc and ml realized their feelings toward each other , the dragon already sense something between them, so he often ask ml" do you like Nora?" or tell ml " I like Nora, she's nice isn't she" with a mysterious smile XD
    Also, he is willing to creat spaces for them, and kind of smart about this kind of things.
    when the atmosphere is quite ~ the dragon will find an excuse to escape cheerfully, during this situation, our shy mc will try to keep the dragon beside avoiding being with ml alone, but the dragon will run away as fast as he could with a smile of successfully leaving them together

M30WWWW, Melita_H, Mananan and 108 others like this.
  16. FortuneS

FortuneS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I ilike this story!!more spoiler please!!

Mananan likes this.
  17. ajw

ajw Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the hotel that ml refuse to stay in the same room with mc, and asked to split rooms
    Mc is quite upset, depress, melancholic etc... after meeting here family when getting her body back
    Mc:Could we sleep together for today please? Don't leave me befor I fell asleep
    Ml:sleep together... do you know what you're saying?
    Mc:....(throwing herself in Ml's arms)
    I'm sorry....
    Ml: what are you sorry about?
    Mc: I'm hurt because you keep distance with me all day long, but I recall that I did the same thing to you long time ago, so I want to apologize
    Ml remembers the frustrated memories and wanted to ask something, but mc speaks faster
    Mc: I did that because I like you, I'm sorry, I won't do that again...

18. ManhwaAddict

ManhwaAddict Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so cute!!!
    What was the ml reaction?

totorototoro likes this.
  19. ajw

ajw Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In short-> will you cry if I kiss you?XDDD

----------------------------------------------
    What leads to this sentence
    (Not translate word by word)
    Ml:what did you just say?
    Mc:I'm sorry...
    Ml:the other word!!!
    Mc: you heard it already...
    Ml: come on, just repeat it one more time
    Mc:......
    Ml: say it once more, then I won't bother you
    Mc: really?!
    Ml:yes yes yes, say it
    Mc:ah...alright....I...I...I kind of like you...
    Ml: say it again, clearly
    Mc: (whisper) I love you...

Ml:will you cry if I kiss you?
    Mc:!!!!!!!!!!

20. ajw

ajw Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ml: will you cry if I kiss you?
    Mc:!!!!
    Mc:When I say I love you, I mean the same love as I love the dragon, it's a pure love
    Ml: alright( thinking that she might really cry, anyway there still chances, so don't be too rush now)
    Mc: um... How about you? What's your feeling toward me?
    Ml: l love you, just like how I love the dragon

M30WWWW, icay1x, Melita_H and 118 others like this.