Spoiler Once More

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Description:
    In senior high, Yang Mu Li and Xun An drifted apart because of a misunderstanding. Seven years after graduating, they've both returned to their alma mater as teachers: Yang Mu Li as a two-faced math teacher, and Xun An as a cool and aloof PE teacher. But it seems that Yang Mu Li... doesn't recognize Xun An?!

Though many things have remained the same, the people themselves have changed. Can the feelings that once died come back once more? Meanwhile, the secrets they held during that one shared year of high school are slowly revealing themselves...

---
    A webtoon by the author of Love Like Cherry Blossoms!...
    CUTE AND REFRESHING STORY for a CHINESE COMIC
    plz spoil....
    link: https://mangadex.org/title/42121/once-more

syofiaa likes this.
  2. marizz

marizz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is such a cute series (with cats)!
    Please spoil :blob_plusone:

Clars likes this.
  3. the Legendary Frog

the Legendary Frog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG finally!!!
    I love this webtoon so much. I'd love spoilers if there is any:blob_plusone:

traveler2007 and Clars like this.
  4. lara5642

lara5642 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Re
    Read at Manuha.sy because they caught up with RAWS .

Yrra, frappuccinoaddict and syofiaa like this.
  6. savii

savii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg.. The lead look exactly like the cherry blossom lead.. I thought it is a sequel....

traveler2007 likes this.
  7. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Because it's from same author

syofiaa and savii like this.
  8. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    actually..i read from there....but once i posted a link from such a site ..i got advised to not to do so as such sites are aggregrators and all...hence i stopped posting any link except for magadex....tho i know manhua.sy is not one as they published more chapters..

9. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Wtf they translate their own... manga dex is also an aggregator on their own .....wait all translated things without permission of author is illegal...

syofiaa and Clars like this.
  10. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes i know they translate their own..that's why i said that manhua.sy/manga.sy is not an aggrgrator

Aquaa likes this.
  11. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Also I just found it's a legal site , and they have full authority for translating the comics and permission from author

12. Minikuiii

Minikuiii Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any news about this? Any one can give me some link for raw or just spoil me

13. threeyearsky

threeyearsky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can't post links yet, but the original comic is on kuaikanmanhua. If you search 再度与你 (chinese title) on google, it should be the first hit

as for spoilers, oof hope I can help, here goes
    starting around mid-ch 20s, Xun An gets drunk after a visit to her family and kisses (!) Yang Mu Li, then promptly falls asleep. She still remembers it after waking up the next morning but pretends like nothing happened, so Yang Mu Li thinks she's forgotten.

Later on she goes to visit her aunt's house (who was overseas before, they have a good relationship) and bumps into Yang Mu Li and Qiao You Ning (the senior sister that Xun An thought Yang Mu Li was confessing to in high school). As it turns out, she's also starting work at their school as a teacher soon.

During school, Xun An watches the interactions between Yang Mu Li and Qiao You Ning and gets jealous because she isn't as elegant or kind. Yang Mu Li gets a call from Qiao You Ning to go to a high school classmates gathering. We later find out that Qiao You Ning is already dating someone, so she has no more interest in Yang Mu Li, but Xun An misunderstands it as them meeting up in private.

They go to a haunted house and accidentally get split up into two groups. Teacher Qing (lol... I forgot her first name, long light brown hair) and Lu Bu Xing are both afraid of ghosts and end up dragging each other down, so they get left behind. Yang Mu Li, Xun An, and Li Cheng Yan all go ahead first. Yang Mu Li says that he's scared and grabs onto Xun An's hand, but Li Cheng Yan gets jealous (?). Since Xun An is still a little salty over Qiao You Ning, she grabs both of their hands and puts them together and walks away lmao. While they're getting chased by one of the ghosts, Yang Mu Li pulls Xun An toward him in the classic hiding together in a small space. After they get out, Qiao You Ning calls again and the misunderstanding is cleared up.

On the way to school, Yang Mu Li sees an old lady trip on the road and takes her to the hospital. Surprise surprise, it's Xun An's grandma and he ends up meeting her family. Her family asks if he has a girlfriend, Yang Mu Li: "No, but I have someone I like," Xun An: "Why are you all looking at me?" Xiao Bai, Xun An's baby half brother, calls Yang Mu Li "uncle" lol and isn't very warm to him. Xun An gets asked to pick up Xiao Bai from class, but she still has work so Yang Mu Li picks him up instead. He saves Xiao Bai from some bullies and when Xun An finds them, Xiao Bai is calling Yang Mu Li "brother-in-law" hehehehe. Afterward, they nearly kiss again but get interrupted by her dad coming to pick Xiao Bai up.

Yang Mu Li asks Xun An if she wants to be together with him in a 3-month trial relationship. She tells him that she won't run away this time and will think about it. Probably because of her parents' relationship, she doesn't feel any safety when it comes to love, so Yang Mu Li says he's proposing it as a trial to give her "a way out" even if she likes him too (TwT that's some king move). (This is where the original serialization is up to currently)

Qing Qing and Li Bu Xing (her boyfriend is probably cheating on her: Li Bu Xing keeps bringing up how she has "bad eyesight" + Qing Qing remembers that he's only seen her before when she was with her boyfriend + Xun An has never met him because he's always on a business trip). They both hold hands to get out of the haunted house and afterward, he gives her the toy jellyfish that she wanted as thanks for keeping his "secret" that he's scared of ghosts. When Xun An finds out, she gets surprised because Li Bu Xing tends to not like girls

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
    Rais_ya, -NEAR-, syofiaa and 2 others like this.
  14. frappuccinoaddict

frappuccinoaddict Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wahhh! Thanks so much for the spoilers! Please keep us posted in the future if possible ~~ :cry:

15. mlkwy_

mlkwy_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. LiLi041

LiLi041 【Lucky RNG Halo】【Eternal Townie】

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any novel version of this? And is there a novel for Love Like Cherry Blossoms?

syofiaa likes this.
  17. Minikuiii

Minikuiii Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoil, I've been waiting for the translation

18. threeyearsky

threeyearsky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no, both of them are manhua originals

syofiaa and LiLi041 like this.
  19. Dreamy girl

Dreamy girl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Art is tooooo cute!!!!!!

20. sly_manhwageek

sly_manhwageek Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about her mean family? Does something happen to them? Do they regret being mean??