Spoiler The Bad Man System Has Collapsed.(Quick Transmigration)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Dec 4, 2019.

1. keima

keima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think if it's not too much work then please do so! :blobparty::aww:

Shivani and Random.poet like this.
  2. Random.poet

Random.poet Powered by Coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    PS. The book just finished... i havent read the last arc yet. But its now tagged as "complete" at ch201. Cant wait to read it!!!:blobnosebleed:.

Poor_Hero likes this.
  3. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    please spoiler arc 4, entertainment circle

4. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    have you read author’s other book
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/here-comes-the-male-god-quick-transmigration.96903/ It’s also hilarious novel, really like humor in this novel.

I am crazy waiting for author’s other new book. I don’t know when will author update chapter.:love:

mmem likes this.
  5. Random.poet

Reading List:
    Link
    Did yoy mean 4 or 5?
    4 is the one where he became an Emperor with a weak sister.
    5 is the entertainment circle. Where he was suppose to drop his long time wife for a female celebrity like first plot but instead kept spoiling his wife. (I think... cant remember details atm.)

MiserableSOUL, Bella94, mmem and 2 others like this.
  6. Random.poet

Reading List:
    Link

Not yet, between reading this, translating and real life... :blobsweat_2: so many things i want to do, so little time. But i'll chek it out later... thank you :blobdog:

7. Aisha Ann

Reading List:
    Link
    yes arcs 5, it's funny

8. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    eh, 201 was the ending? that sucks then qaq I want to see whether mc survives his test or not qaq

9. Random.poet

Reading List:
    Link

Arc 5:

original body life:

A popular celebrity in the entertainment circle; handsome, exquisite, and impeccable. He had a secret marriage with Meng Zhen (MZ). They were both orphans from the same orphanage. In high school, MZ even dropped out of school to support the original body in order for him to continue his studies. The original body was very moved. In addition, the two had deep feelings and soon got married. How he became famous is more about luck rather than skills. Experiencing the entertainment world, his views began to morph, and their love became somewhat unimportant to him.

That's when he met the model Qin Ke Ke (QK), the pure and beautiful type. QK was the one that confessed first, and he didn't reject her. Even when he said he had a wife, she said it didn't matter, as long as she could be with him. Rather than feeling guilty for his wife, he felt guilty to the pure white lotus and felt he needed to give her a proper status.

MZ felt that something was wrong, so she investigated and found QK. QK cried and said she was wrong to do this and said she was willing to leave him. LZ felt that MZ had done something to QK, they fought in the car and had a car accident. MZ fell into a coma, while LZ was blamed by QK because he wouldn't break up with her for his wife. MZ woke up 3 years later and found out QK had married another man and LZ blamed her for losing the woman he loved the most. So LZ didn't want a divorce from MZ, instead, he forced her to get pregnant and tortured her for the rest of their lives.

QK went from a nobody model, into a mistress, then got married into money.

revenge request in exchange for the soul:

1. divorce MZ

2. Help QK realize her dream of becoming famous and paint a perfect ending for their love

LZ (MC) came into this world. He asked 616 to meet with the original body's soul (Soul from now on). Soul felt indignant cause he got angry at LZ because LZ will have the chance to get married to QK.

Next, he was in an interview, the reporter was trying to bring up the fact that he was connected to another celebrity, a female named Feng Cairui (FC). LZ shot it down by saying that he has a bit of medical insight and said that FC has done many plastic surgeries. "ugly, I still prefer a pretty and natural woman who has a beautiful face." His agent Li Xiang (LX) was mortified and wanted to quit. But LZ told him to quit and come to a new company that he is building with 3x the salary.

The next day, News that FC had plastic surgery was out. And people started to think LZ was a medical student. FC hated him, news of surgery was bad for her public image. FC was so angry she shattered and broke many things, but her slippers were too thin and injured her feet. The canceling of their supposed "relationship" was a blow to FC and her agency. FC had a backing that complained to LZ's agency. LZ met the president of his own agency and canceled his contract, but promised to still work with them under his own studio name. The president was okay with that, but suddenly Soul came out and asked why. LZ just explained to him that only with his own company can he support QK fully.

LZ and MZ home: a bit flashback. MZ is older than LZ by 1 year. She pampered him in the orphanage, she was like a big older sister to him; always giving him the best of what little she got. Later, in order to maintain the image Soul, she chose to quit his job, hide in the dark, and become a full-time housewife. When LZ got home and explained to MZ, he wants her to help in managing the new celebrity agency company he is setting up. MZ: "What can I do?" LZ: "Be the Lady Boss." His plan is, when MZ is known as a good Boss Lady, he can announce their marriage.

Other side FC began to lose jobs because of her scandal. Her agent actually dislikes her (no talent, only grabbing sugar daddies.) and tells her to lay low, for now, they will release a statement of depression because of internet bullying and work from there slowly and don't mess with LZ. But being an idiot, FC personally released a blog post that she went to the hospital because she tried to commit suicide because of defamation from LZ and wanted to sue. Lu Li (LL) her agent, angrily quit on the spot. LZ got hated by fans.

Next, he released photos clearly marking FC's plastic surgery hidden scars proving it was facts, not defamatory. And, he showed photos of FC going to the hospital because of her feet, not suicide. there were also photos from paparazzi showing her recovering from foot injury. Because of that, even her sugar daddy ignored her; what's the use of having a "trophy" that everyone thought was trash.

Next, LZ went with MZ to a known acting and entertainment school to recruit students to be 'stars' in his company. QK was there to audition too.

Recruits:

1. Shen Xinran (a small celebrity, LZ got her because he promised her she could get revenge on people who pressed her down in the industry) not from the school.

2. Du Ruo (tomboyish female)

3. Chuman (devilish beauty)

4. Tang Xin (handsome singer and dancer.)

5. Fang Yizhen, (male singer)

6. Yang Wenle (male singer)

7. Hao Jia (jack of all trades but isn’t handsome like the others.)

LZ showed a bit of jealousy when MZ complimented a male singer, so they all know not to try anything with the Lady Boss. Signing the contract, LZ promised them resources because their Lady Boss was rich. MZ kept thinking “but you’re the rich one, not me.” That night LZ showed her how to gamble on stocks, saying it was a “game”. MZ also worked overtime to start preparing for the media industry broker qualification certificate.

On the other side FC went to her sugar daddy’s villa and found that there was another sugar baby there, it was QK. QK and FC they fought for a bit. QK got slapped but won in the end. But she was the one to call their sugar daddy and told him FC said sugar daddy loved her and is planning to divorce his wife for FC. Sugar daddy indifferently said okay, turned around and pulled all resources from FC and kicked her to the curb. FC couldn’t even call him to explain.

Some drama about how Shen Xinran (SX) got back at her oppressor, by paying 3x what her oppressor in the entertainment industry paid for a hot search list. Paid by LZ’s company. Then LZ got her starring in a drama where all the other little stars got in as cast members. Bringing them up from obscurity. In the end all of them became a member of a team that can be mixed and matched depending on the show.

LZ even guaranteed studios that they would make money, at a minimum of 2 billion. If they couldn’t, he would make up the difference. Everyone was worried for the Lady Boss’s money. Then, every film they made, made a profit above 3 billion. Everyone was shocked.

LZ is now known as The God Of wealth. No one would offend him. “What if he kills you with his money?!”

Finally LZ disclosed MZ photo online, and told people she was his wife. In an instant, the internet was broken, countless fans mourned, their national husband was gone.

(TO BE CONTINUED...)sorry took so long. damn this one is pretty long, and all the details that needed to be said. I tried my best to condense it. it almost felt like i was writing my own story XD

10. Random.poet

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 5 part 2:

After all of that, LZ and MZ made more interactions public. Fans admired their love story, and passer-by’s gossiped.

Artist under their banner began to expand their work, so the new studio also had to expand as well. They did a second audition and QK came too.

LZ and QK met in the elevator going to the audition place. In the last life LZ never disclosed he was married, but this time people know that he has a wife, so QK was playing as someone who didn’t know him. LZ pulled Soul out, and said it was because he wanted Soul to see QK again.

QK didn’t see Soul, and acted like she was nervous for the audition, feeling too old for the job. LZ just reassured her in front of Soul. Soul was happy and went back in, QK was happy. After getting off she transformed from a pure girl, to a woman ready for the audition mainly by her attitude changing.

LZ told his subordinate LX to accept QK, the average small-time model. LX thought that LZ wanted to become a sugar daddy, but it turned out he wanted QK to get the worst contract (1:9 profit divide. QK 1 vs agency 9.). LX now, just thought LZ had hatred with QK. QK accepted the contract because she thinks she still has money from previous work, and LZ is just a momentary springboard.

QK got a new agent name Randy (R ). R took her to the training classes for Idols, it was apparent that she was the only one above 20 there. She comforted herself by saying the was the only “Unique” one there. She must be special.

LZ came visiting the class, and QK put on a surprised expression, as if she didn’t know LZ was the guy in the elevator before. LZ said a few words of encouragement to the new batch of young people. They answered enthusiastically in uniform like a military bunch. QK was the odd one out, because in her heart being a celebrity wasn’t her goal. This made R feel a little un-happy.

When LZ went out, QK sneakily followed. She tried the “falling by accident into his arms” route. Soul asked him to catch her, LZ naturally ignored it and moved sideways. QK slammed to the floor. LZ: “Be careful, if you rip my clothes, can you afford it?”. QK:“...”. Soul: “Wtf, why let her fall?” LZ to Soul: “Because she is yours, I don’t want you to be jealous.”

QK awkwardly thanked LZ for the chance. LZ was adamant he had nothing to do with it and cheered her on. LZ actually just wants her to make more money for him. LX saw this scene and was skeptical about LZ’s faithfulness. But then, LZ suddenly gave plenty of chances to QK. When LX questioned him, LZ only said that “the company's expenses are deducted from QK's income, remember." LX thought about it again; with only 10% income and the deduction; QK won’t even get a dime. LX no longer suspects LZ being unfaithful, but rather pure evil. So, LX also added a few un-profitable and difficult jobs for QK because LX hated these types of women who only wanted to hug golden thighs.

A lot of people were talking about QK online. QK was doing badly in a desert island survival show, and was gaining a bad reputation because of how spoiled she was. But bad traffic was still traffic. So, LZ pulled out Soul and showed him how “popular” QK was now. Soul was proud of QK, not knowing the actual reason QK was famous.

Next QK got a third line female killer role. She complained to R that she wanted a bigger role. R dismissed her whines indifferently, knowing that QK has somehow offended LZ. R said QK can’t act, so she was given experience. If she was so adamant about the role she can leave. R knew Qk wont leave because even if she only gets 10% in profit, but the penalty is actually 80 million.

QK never expected that she would lose money even if she didn’t want to make money. R threw even more jobs at QK. This time the jobs were the thrilling variety show kinds, roller-coaster rides, Skydiving, bungee jumping etc. etc. QK lost 15 pounds because of this and her pure look was gone, now she looked skinny and weirdly mean. QK was so busy, she had no time to seduce LZ.

LZ pulled Soul out once again showing him that LZ had put QK in a 40-million-dollar advertising. Soul was glad he gave 1/3 of his soul for QK. Even if he wouldn’t be able to be reborn as human in the next life. He felt it was worth it.

QK was too tired to work the next day, so she made up a sprained ankle with a doctor’s note and everything. When QK was talking to Randy, about to take a few days off. LX came in (under LZ instructions) and offered her a talk show job where she would only have to sit down and talk to other famous people and discuss about financial social-economic things. QK unwillingly accepted.

At the program, QK awkward. When she was young, she follower a Taipei wealthy merchant and left her family. But, she didn’t learn anything from him. She most of the time she only smiled awkwardly, not understanding any of the subjects. When she was asked, she would just blurt something out randomly. And other would awkwardly say her view is unique. The internet began to add “brainless” to the list of insults.

LZ showed her traffic ratings to Soul again. Soul was still annoyed LZ hasn’t divorced MZ yet. Then, LZ was preparing to open a large celebration for the studio’s one-year anniversary.

On the one-year anniversary of LZ’s studio. LZ awarded QK “the most popular artist” trophy. After all, without her being the cannon fodder for most of his artist, his other artist wouldn’t debut so smoothly. LZ even showed Soul how good QK had it. LZ kept him in the endless darkness most of the time, and only released him when it was about QK. While at it, Soul got a glimpse of MZ and was dumbfounded on how beautiful she turned out. Well, he did leave her cold and broken in the last life. Soul shook those memories off his shoulders and basked in the “glory” of “his QK” becoming famous.

Because MZ had a bit of a cold, she went home first. LZ put QK at the table full of Presidents form many companies for dinner and mingled, while LZ watched some of the Presidents the look at her greedily.

LZ left and went to a balcony, of course QK would follow him. Dog blood drama unfolded, QK acting all lovelorn hinting she couldn’t get the “Man” she dreamed of. Soul shouting madly that he loved her. LZ was only acting indifferent and asked her to leave. QK turned away looking all helpless with red eyes. But behind her LZ showed a look of desire as if he was hunting pray.

Mr. Xu (one of the presidents at the table) asked her to talk in private. Thinking LZ was interested in QK because of how he looked at her as pray. When it was just the both of them in a private lounge QK started to show her original arrogant self, Xu “Don’t forget it was me who pulled you out of poverty and paid for you plastic surgery in Japan.” LZ and Soul was watching from a monitor. Soul was shocked to find out that QK used to be raised by men. Xu asked if LZ was interested in her. QK only said he was interested but she hadn’t succeeded in anything yet. QK even smoked in front of Xu. Xu wanted a cooperation with LZ studio, and QK promised him, only after she can get LZ in the palm of her hands; she thought it was easy, just go to bed with him once.

When QK finally managed to sent president Xu away; president Feng (FC sugar daddy) came. Their talk was almost the same. Soul broke down in tears. LZ kicked a man while he was down and showed Soul a picture of how QK looked before surgery. Soul wanted to vomit. LZ assured Soul that his wish would be fulfilled, Soul fainted. LZ recorded the video and gave it to LX.

Next day, LZ took MZ to their old orphanage. He has been secretly giving money to them, so now the orphanage has been doing well. Soul saw this and reminisce about the past. Remembering how much MZ sacrificed for him. Soul wanted to change his wish, but there was no way to change it anymore. LZ proved he was just regretting because of guilt and didn’t truly love MZ when he said MZ loved him not Soul. Soul turned jealous and cursed at her in a heartbeat. LZ was right. Soul was like a vengeful ghost.

LZ hurriedly woke up 616 and said Soul wanted to kill him and MZ. 616 was so angry that Soul was given a chance but bit the hand that fed him so 616 directly took Soul to the underworld where he kept screaming of revenge and murder. 616: “why is there such bad people?” LZ:” yes yes... bad people.”

Next, LZ made his own scrip. The story was about a forced marriage between 2 people that hated each other. In the audition for the female lead QK and LZ preformed a wedding (first revenge get.) In the end, another artist got the female lead role.

QK was desperate, so finally she just went all out and confessed to him in his car. LZ: “do you like my money or me as a person? If you like me as a person, I will lock you in a villa and won’t let you become a celebrity. If you like my money I will make you rich and become the most famous celebrity.” Qk who didn’t know what true love is just went for the money. LZ said “Aren’t I already making you the top traffic online?” QK couldn’t refute and was sent out of the car with a “Just keep on making money for me.”

When QK became the most famous artist in the top search LZ arranged an interview for her in a family orientated talk show; recognizing relatives. It turned out Qin Shu (QS), QK’s sister showed up. QS didn’t ask QK to come back, just wanted her to kneel to her departed mother that died because QK pushed her mother down the stairs and got cerebral palsy and died at the hospital because the mother wouldn’t let QK leave. QS pulled all of QK’s lies out; that Mr. Xu was her bf not sugar daddy, and that she didn’t have plastic surgery.

LX suddenly helped QS out in saying QK had a breach of contract (not explained what part was breached, perhaps the lies) QK wasn’t having it and tried to contact LZ. But LLX said that LZ was the one who ordered it. QK tried contacting her sugar daddies but none would pick up her call. Three months later, QK was forced to sell her house, car, jewelry, and made up 240 million to LZ. She had no chance of coming back up in the industry because she had lost her youth, and no chance of getting a new rich lover because a wife found out once and she was outed as a known seductress.

One day LZ was having a great day with MZ, uploading travel photos and making every body jealous. LZ lamented that he had never given MZ a proper wedding. He asked her “What if we divorced and have new magnificent wedding?” MZ agreed.

They had a divorce (second revenge get) and a magnificent wedding both in one day. Spoiling MZ with her dream wedding.

616: “Zero points!”

LZ: “wtf? I had a wedding with QK. And I did divorce MZ! (technically not wrong)”

616: “Don’t play word games with me.”

LZ: “Soul almost killed me because of you!”

616: “Boss said 5 thousand; Take it or leave it.”

LZ: Shitty boss... “okay then... Next World!”

(DONE! Sorry for the typos... :( so tired. )

11. Aisha Ann

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for spoiler. I really like MC. He is so cunning and clever

mmem and Random.poet like this.
  12. Random.poet

Reading List:
    Link
    So, decided to translate this. Working on it right now... possibly up by end of this month. If anyone is working on this. Please inform me, so i can cancel it. Please and thank you :blobhighfive:

keima likes this.
  13. Random.poet

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww: Yes :blob_grin:

14. Random.poet

Reading List:
    Link
    HanoriSarah, keima, Bella94 and 3 others like this.
  15. Bella94

Bella94 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

16. Random.poet

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait what? Prize bag? I thought it was like those seasoning packets in every instant noodles...
    You know, the ones where if you dont get one, you noodles would just be plain wet noodles in water...:blobjoy:

Bella94 likes this.
  17. Bella94

Reading List:
    Link
    The grandson indeed have obsession with seasoning bag because of Lu Ze curse lol.. And when he open the noodles bag for the last time he only saw prize bag and thought it’s seasoning bag lol.. I’m not sure if the noodles is instant noodles or the noodles we eat raw

MiserableSOUL and mmem like this.
  18. Bella94

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyway I’m already mtl the arc after the fashion king arc.. The fashion king arc is full with dog blood drama lol.. It’s a crazy world.. I agree with Lu Ze that the world is crazy af hahaha.. I would leave that world as well if I were him.. The current arc is the story of how a very nice guy and filial guy being drag to death by his own parents because of someone else son.. Just because they owe life with the adopted son biological mom.. I’m so angry reading that arc.. I feel bad for original owner and his wife and child.. All of them being drag into the adopted son problem by the parents.. I’ve not yet finish the arc but I already want to kill the parents and the adopted son.. I’m waiting for Lu Ze to revenge for original owner and his family

mmem, Random.poet and Poor_Hero like this.
  19. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the name of this arc?

20. Bella94

Reading List:
    Link
    Fashion King and after Fashion King Arc is Grace is like a mountain arc (this arc make my blood boils a lot.. I can’t believe there is a parent like this in this world.. They pampers others son and neglect their own son just because the adopted son mother save their son life) The title really suit the arc

mmem and Poor_Hero like this.