Spoiler I’m Pregnant with the Villain’s Child

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Elv, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Chilli_Chiia

Chilli_Chiia Trying to survive my courses

Reading List:
    Link
    But in the first timeline, the original MC was already lovey dovey with the ml ( because she did her duty to give him a child so he must repay her back right?)

2. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    I assume first timeline is the novel's timeline, where the Ye Qing got her happily ever after and Ye Zhen die miserably.

3. Chilli_Chiia

Reading List:
    Link
    Just asking did you mtl or read the translations?

4. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Translation.

5. Chilli_Chiia

Reading List:
    Link
    The way I interpreted the chapters was that in the original story, the original mc gets pregnant with the ml and so because the original mc is the mother of his child, he must pamper her right? Since she created the next generation of his bloodline. In the first timeline, as the original mc is being pampered with riches, the fl goes from rich to poor since she ran away with a poor man from her rich family. As we all know, the fl is the princess in her family, so she was like "What's hardship? lol," but because she married a poor man, she began experiencing hardship. One day she sees her sister (original mc) being pampered by her husband and son in a really expensive car and so she begins to get jealous and regret her choices. Blah Blah Blah, the book timeline continues on about the downfall of the ml's and original mc's family during their old age (maybe '40-'60s) since in the book timeline IIRC, the ml was the villain and his son was his accomplice, meaning that the son must have been at least a young adult.

2nd timeline:
    The Mc that we know transmigrates into the book and gets drunk and rapes the ml. Blah Blah Blah, she tries to avoid being connected to the ml's family. Sometime later, the fl in the book goes back into the time before she started experiencing hardship. This is when she realises she's back in time and breaks it off with the original book ml. Then you know the rest.

I got this idea because the mc comments in one of the chapters how she thought that the original fl and the original book ml had an undying love for each other but for some reason they broke up in front of her, so the mc must have transmigrated during the same timeline as when the original fl went back into the past, seeing how much she regretted marrying a poor man living a poor life while seeing her younger sister live a rich life sitting in expensive cars.

Elisee, Aymee, rock.doll and 4 others like this.
  6. SilverCrow63

SilverCrow63 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When does it get cleared up that the MC was the one who took care of the ML not her sister YQ? Or does she continue marrying and living under her sister's name?

7. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ml has been aware from the start that she isn't the mc it was just his family members that didn't realize it.it happened during their wedding when mc was at the airport trying to leave the country and the fake bride was abandoned at the stage by the ml who ran to look for her and clarify things with her

Elisee, Aymee, stumblmer and 4 others like this.
  8. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML figures it out instantly. When MC thought he was in a coma, she basically confesses everything to him, about being forced to swap with her sister. He tells them he knows, so they don’t bother pretending in front of him. The sister tries to change places, but ML is having none of that. They also try to swap on the wedding day, but ML was prepared. For others, it’s revealed on the wedding day. ML’s family suspected something was up because the sister’s temperament was different from MC.

Elisee, Lucila, rock.doll and 6 others like this.
  9. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think, there's only 2 timeline.
    The 2nd timeline is the one with transmigrateMC and rebornOlderSister.
    The first one is where novelMC/YZ had bad ending with her husband(LBC=ML) and their son, and where the older sister lived miserably according to her own term. The part where the older sister saw novelMC being lovey dovey with her husband was probably what she saw and interpreted from her own impression. Since it was outside, as husband and wife, novelMC and her hubby would maintain the correct attitude, just like all those PR couple in tv. And amaybe after the older sister saw that, she started to have delusion of how it should have her as LBC wife.

Different culture, different norm.
    Spanking, or hitting your child with thin broom stick when your children misbehave, dont listen to parents/others is normal. Here, we never want to hear 'how'd/ your parent didnt teach you?' when children misbehave and hurt other and be blamed for whatever.

10. Aj90

Aj90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to the ye mum? Does she get face slapped, etc?

11. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If i remember correctly, after the sister got in some scandals and it reflected badly on MC, ML’s mom met with her and MC’s father to basically say, “here, take this money and sever your relationship with MC. Also, tell the sister to get out if the entertainment industry.” The mother tried to use the excuse that she almost died to give birth to MC, but ML’s mom was like “ don’t use that excuse on me, i’m also a mother who went through a difficult labor, so why wouldn’t it make you care more about the child”. The father accepted the deal due to needing money at the moment, and if he did accept or reject the money, ML’s mother would force the sister out of the entertainment industry either way. Later, the mom called the sister to ask her to persuade the father not to spend it all on gambling, but it didn’t work.

After the father got arrested for kidnapping, she tried to persuade MC to let it go, and she also tried to sway public perception, but both fell on deaf ears.

The mother asked the sister to try to get back together with Lin Zhan, since he is successful at the moment. She argued that even if the sister broke up and lied to him, there must be a little sentiment due to the fact they dated for a long time, and they ran away together to get married. LZ did not get back together. After that, they disappear into the background.

Elisee, Lucila, Marane101 and 13 others like this.
  12. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been quite some times, so I don't remember it in many detail, but if I remember correctly, there is 3 timelines:
    1) the original novel/ plot
    2) what should have happened
    3) FP rebirth, what happened now in the novel

MP and FP eloped, original host had to substitute for FP, later met her doom. ML (the villain boss) was fixated on his original fiancee, so MP had to opposed him. Their dad also sided with MP as MP was his beloved son, later ML got defeated and got jailed/killed (I forget). MP was announced as ML's dad's other son (illegitimate one). MP and FP get their rich HEA.

(I might get some detail wrong because I forget)

MC transmigrated, ML fell in love with her, MC helped ML , giving hints to ML (to poach MP's future capable assistants).

So because ML was still alive, and didn't chase after FP, MP didn't hate ML enough to reclaim his birthright (he hated their dad, in the original plot, he only come back to opposed ML). MP's future capable assistants were also become ML's, so he didn't have enough power to oppose ML. MP and FP lived their poor couple life. It would be fine, but one day, FP saw MC and how overprotective ML was to MC. She got jealous of MC's rich life and regretted being with MP. She spent the last couple of years nagging and fighting with MP.

FP got rebirth, broke up with MP and wanted to be with ML. But unfortunately for her, what FP knew was just the 2nd timeline, not the 1st original plotline, so she didn't know that MP's real identity, which was ML's dad's illegitimate son, a real rich boy.

FP also didn't know much of the plot, because in 2nd timeline, she was living an ordinary life, not a rich one, so she didn't have many information about the inner rich circle. So the plot was still going similar to the 2nd timeline, just a bit plot speed up and trouble because of FP rebirth.

The plot still more or less went like the original plotline, so MC was able to gave ML advice on some trouble (poaching the assistants), and some speed up was that MP appeared as ML's sibling more early (due to the break up, FP stated that she didn't want to life a poor life, so MP thought that by admitting his father, he can get FP back).

So in both FP's past and current life, MC was the transmigrated MC, FP only remembered the 2nd and 3rd timeline. The orig host only appeared in original plotline (which only known to MC). So MC only know 1) and FP only know 2)

Last edited: Jul 17, 2020
  13. TheEscapist

TheEscapist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks, this really clears it up for me.

14. ...vegan

...vegan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone what happens to her parents, after all they did there should be some retribution and reflection

15. jenniilex3

jenniilex3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So can I clarify the story of Uncle Lu Shaoyan???

Did his mom get forced out of the household because Grandpa Lu thought she committed adultery??? And she got wrongly framed and ended up dying from cancer?

Was it the Shen Family who framed her????

16. jenniilex3

jenniilex3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I've been reading MLT version and ...

tbh I'm not quite sure but Ye Zhen's dad gets jailed and Ye Qing and Mother Ye have to sell all their properties to pay off Father Ye's gambling debt. Last I heard Mother Ye was slandering Ye Zhen on weibo but nobody believed her. I think that's what happened

rock.doll, Assassin997 and ...vegan like this.
  17. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. Shen grandfather gave grandpa lu fake papers saying that the uncle wasn't his son.

stumblmer likes this.
  18. elaii03

elaii03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened with Meng Hao and Yu Jing?

19. Sheddy

Sheddy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

An excuse the author made to justify the rape. Because it sounds like bullshit...this is a deliberate move to make the villain seem like a nice guy since he 'didn't' rape her ….making it seems as if she was the slutty one for jumping onto him

Aisha Ann likes this.
  20. Sheddy

Sheddy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Lol sounds like bullshit, clearly it's the author's way to justify him raping her, writing her as drunk and horny and jumped onto him justifying him raping her. Now it seems like she was the one who raped him so it's fine and the ML was so magnanimous that he didn't hate her for it..the author tried too hard to make the ML seem innocent that it became illogical