Forgotten Title English smut short novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by FormerlyHel, Feb 18, 2020.

1. FormerlyHel

FormerlyHel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am asking this here because I can't access my Goodreads account and the story has been bugging me for awhile.

English short novel, part of stand-alone series where MC's names are gemstones like Topaz, Opal etc. Some have BDSM elements, some have other kinks. Humans and aliens coexisted in the space.

The novel I'm looking for is where the FL is an idol/star that sing/danced touring the space and galaxies. While she wasn't pimped, she kinds of auctioned herself so her fans can pay to do something with her (sleeping with her is if she's interested). Her only rule was no same person again.

She had a psychic stalker that made her boss worried enough to hire a bodyguard. ML is the bodyguard.

She got 'excited' around ML, so she auctioned herself and choose a fan to sleep with. Fan #1 (maybe human, maybe alien) and do horizontal tango.

Next show, same thing with Fan #2. Next show, with Fan #3. And she noticed something wrong with her chosen fan. They seemed to be familiar with her.

Psychic stalker tried to control her body as she was performing, got subdued by ML. No more need for bodyguard but FL really wanted ML to be around but at the same time knows that she cannot have a steady relationship for reasons.

Then it turns out she already was with ML since Fan #1,2,3 was the same person: ML.

2. Katra1212

Katra1212 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. FormerlyHel

FormerlyHel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link