Mafia [Mafia] FM #38 Disney Princess - GAME OVER (4/15)

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by Zone Q11, Feb 23, 2020.

?

Do you wish to extend D3 by 24 hours?

Poll closed Feb 29, 2020.
  1. Yes

92.3%
  2. No

7.7%
  1. SquadCammander354

SquadCammander354 『Early Life Crisis』〖Stormy's Bro〗『Lord of Storms』

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, no wonder NUF Academy was a thing.

Evil_Ginger likes this.
  2. Fossil

Fossil 「Spooky」「Scary」「Skeleton」

Reading List:
    Link
    Private. We don't let the filthy plebeians fund us. Sheesh.

3. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    Only the corpses and the skeletons shall being wealth to this land.

Anyways I think we have an hour and a half left.
    @911 can you connect me with ginger tonight?

Fossil and SquadCammander354 like this.
  4. Fossil

Reading List:
    Link
    2 hours, actually.

5. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    Official Day 3 Vote Count
    1. @Zettai Ryouiki - Blitz
    2. @911 - SquadCammander354
    3. @Enigma - SquadCammander354
    4. @Exitiumm (King) - SquadCammander354
    5. @Fossil - No Lynch
    6. @AliceShiki - SquadCammander354
    7. @Blitz
    8. @GonZ555 - Blitz
    9. @Nyann
    10. @SquadCammander354 - Zettai Ryouiki
    11. @VeraH - SquadCammander354
    12. @Evil_Ginger - Zettai Ryouiki

--- --- ---
    Tally:
    SquadCammander354 - 5
    Blitz - 2
    Zettai Ryouiki - 2
    No Lynch - 1
    --- --- ---
    After breakfast, a search party was sent out to find Ariel. Some of the princesses joined in the search. Others stayed in the base in case she would come back later.

Among those who stayed back, one fairy was occupying herself with a cauldron, plants and several unique items.

Tinker Bell has already arrived on the island for a few days, yet she felt as if her newly achieved craft haven't been much of use and decided it was time to tinker with the recipe. Water was set to boil and herbs were mixed in the cauldron. She added some other ingredients to strengthen the potion's healing properties. As the mixture started to turn into a nice purple, the fairy chanted a spell for a few times. With a sparkle of pixie-dust for the last touch the potion was done.

Excited for the newly finished potion, she couldn't wait to test it, Tinker Bell took a spoon and dropped the liquid on a grasshopper with a bent leg. The result was a nice healed leg for the grasshopper, faster compared to the one brewed according to the original recipe. She made another test to see if the potion could be orally consumed and it seems to be positively safe.

"Hmm... where is the vial..." muttered Tinker Bell as she rampaged her bedroom. Unable to find a glass container, she made a last check around the room, before she left through the door.

Someone walked into Tinker Bell's unguarded room. An ink-black peal like substance was taken out and dropped in the cauldron. The purple liquid turned pitch black for a moment before it returned to its original color. The person made a satisfied smirk as she left the room like a shadow leaving no evidence.

--- --- ---

It was about the end of the afternoon when the princesses returned from their search. They were given a break for an appropriate time before everyone gathered in the meeting room. An awkward silence prevalent the room as the empty seats made the table seems bigger. Amidst everyone, a fake cough sounded out.

"So... how did it go?" asked Aurora, mostly to just start the conversion.

"We couldn't even find a shadow of her", Belle answered. "I really don't understand how she could disappear after one night, when the patrols keep an eye open around this island. They patrol especially at places where a ship could come to land, so she couldn't have been kidnapped."

"Then it has to be an escape, suicide or a murder", replied Megara stoic.

"Why do you think so?", asked another princess. "Well, if she wanted to escape and could survive underwater, so it isn't impossible for her to escape this island. Though a normal person would have done so sooner."

"Then there is suicide or murder. The former would mean she has chosen to die in the sea, while the latter means the murder has chosen to drop her in the sea. Either way, we don't have enough clues on this case," sighed the brunette.

"Wasn't Tinker Bell the last one to see Ariel?" another princess commented.

"I guess so, my room just happened to be next to hers, so I saw her open the window last night."

"Em... this is out of context, but I want to ask you something..." Snow White paused. "What is that bottle next to you, Tinker Bell? It looks rather poisonous..."

Though the fairy was born smaller than the others, her ears were sharp enough to catch the fair princess' mutterings. With an angry pout on her face, Tinker Bell immediately responded to the other's question. "What do you mean poisonous? This is an amazing healing potion, just so you know!"

"But a healing potion is red," someone countered. Sounds of agreements surrounded the table.

"Who says a healing potion has to be red? I only have to tinker with the recipe for a bit and it turns out to be better than the original and it also safe to use!"

"Um.. unless you have proven it to be safe, I doubt someone will try it..." Snow White pointed out.

In frustration, the fairy yelled "Proof?! I give you one right now!"

Before anyone could stop her, she has already lifted the lid and tilted the potion bottle. "See? Nothing happened", the tinker spoke proudly.

The other princesses sighed in relief until they heard an agonizing scream. Black mist surrounded Tinker Bell and a mysterious force was pushing everyone away from her, but it didn't stop the braves' attempt to approach her. Thanks to their magical power, Elsa, Moana and Rapunzel were the fastest to almost reach the fairy.

A sudden yell came from Moana: "Down! Get down, everyone!" The people behind did as ordered, but Elsa who was too close to the fairy was hit abruptly by an unexpected bust of corrupted, dark magic. Her body was sent flying into the wall before she fainted.

"This is bad", Moana muttered to herself.
    "Yeah... Well, everyone can see that!" shouted the long-haired girl in sarcasm.

"No, I'm talking about Tinker Bell. Her wings and half of her body has already been tainted. If she becomes fully corrupted, we wouldn't be able to kill her."
    "What? But I thought..."
    Moana shook her head, "It's too late to save her. Anyway, I have a plan. I need you to..." the tanned princess continued, quickly laying out her plans to Rapunzel.

At some point, the fairy has stopped from screaming and the magic force has also disappeared. The other princesses looked up to their flying friend and were shocked by her half-done transformation. The clear wings she had from before were now shining in a sinister power of black, her healthy skin color has now turned into a worrying pale white and even her dress was half consumed by the corruption. But what took most attention was her pitch-black eyes, which were like the darkness itself has possessed her soul.

It wasn't until a sound of breaking stuff was heard, that everyone awoke from their stupor.

"Hey! I could use some help", commented Moana as she tossed something else in the air, aiming for the fairy. The girls looked and nodded at each other as if they came to a silent agreement, more things were tossed in the air, holding Tinker Bell busy.

The loud noise of destruction echoes in the room as black orbs of magic broke the things that approached the fairy. Unexpectedly, a pan came flying from behind it, but instead of hitting Tinker Bell, it just went over her head...

"Where are you aiming?!", most of the princesses thought so to themselves, until they noticed the golden locks tied to the pan. A lullaby could be heard as the fairy got tangled in Rapunzel's magic hair. It stopped Tinker Bell's movements but didn't affect the corruption.

Moana ran to the fairy with a stone knife on her hands, a prayer mixed in the lullaby, creating a soul calming song. When it was time, the knife stabbed through Tinker Bell's chest.

In the end, her face wasn't one of suffering. She had a peaceful expression until her body disappeared into small particles of light.

@SquadCammander354 has been lynched!
    Alchemist - Tinker Bell
    [​IMG]

Alchemy is a cinch for a fairy like you; just sprinkle some pixie dust into water et voilà! At first, you were just messing around, but over time, you’ve managed to create some pretty useful potions. Now, a mysterious organization code-named Blue Disney has asked you to help investigate some suspicious recent deaths. You decide to go since Peter has been acting all annoying and mopey lately after Wendy left. And besides, what could possibly go wrong?

• Brew Potion (Day) - Brew a potion, each potion must be brewed once before you can brew the others again. [Infinite Uses]
    • Apply Potion (Night) - Use the potion you have brewed. You may save it if you wish. [Infinite Uses]

Potions:
    • Truth Potion: Discover the target player’s class type pairing.
    • Tar Potion: Occupy a player, you will be occupy and redirection immune while using this.
    • Health Potion: Heal a player, preventing their death tonight and curing bleeding.
    • Poison Potion: Attack a player, if they are a member of the Blue Dragon, you will commit suicide instead.

Defeat the Unseen or Cult and any Neutrals who seek to do you harm.
    Alright then, let's say this, "Alice was quite the rude one this round, and don't even bother poisoning or attacking her, she'll still find a way to escape; maybe; I don't really know but it's Alice 'The Observant' One!

My death came from her actions, and although my dignity will never be marred; this doggo shall never forget these acts! You, Alice, turned out to be an Investigative type!

Pretty anticlimactic, but this information cost me my life, so Alice; good job.

We can still be friends!
      ∧_∧_∧
     (*·ω·)ω<*)
     /⌒ づ⊂⌒ヽ hug~♡

At least I got to play and have fun.

[This part of the will has been altered since it had consisted of a screenshot of a night result.]
    Your target belongs to the class type: "Special / Investigative"

@Nyann and @Blitz have been prodded for not voting.

Night 3 starts now!
    Nobody is allowed to talk in here until Day 4 starts!
    Here is a timer.

Summoning untagged players:
    @Zettai Ryouiki, @911, @Enigma, @Exitiumm, @AliceShiki, @Evil_Ginger, @Fossil, @VeraH, @GonZ555

Last edited: Mar 5, 2020
    VeraH, Pyoo, Exitiumm and 6 others like this.
  6. 911

911 [Officer][Official Police][Tag me when needed]

Reading List:
    Link
    Its already ending, and im sleeping at that time. Tho I'll do gonz

SquadCammander354 likes this.
  7. 911

911 [Officer][Official Police][Tag me when needed]

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh, sure

8. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    911. You have been prodded for talking during night phase... is what I would like to say, but you already have 2 prods.
    ...to be honest, you are actually eligible for a straight-up modkill.
    ...but, I am "fair", so I will let you go off the hook.

BUT HONEST WORD, WHY THE HECK IS ANYONE TALKING DURING NIGHT PHASE!?

VeraH, Fossil, GonZ555 and 10 others like this.
  9. Siostar

Siostar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The night is over~

10. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    After Tinker Bell’s unfortunate death, everyone left the room looking somewhat shaken. One princess, however, lingered behind as she watched the others leave. No one noticed her strange behavior as they were all too preoccupied with the thoughts in their heads.

When there was no one else left in the room but herself, the princess made her way back to the body of Tinker Bell, which had already disintegrated into a fine, black powder. She took out a small vial that she had been carrying with her and gathered the powder inside with a piece of folded paper.

Tinker Bell was innocent. She’s known Tink for a long time, and she knew the fairy would not knowingly use poison on anyone. Someone had obviously set her up, and Tinker Bell had no awareness of it herself. This was clear when the fairy unhesitatingly drank the potion in order to prove her innocence.

The princess thought back to the scene before Tinker Bell drank the potion. Which of the princesses had pressured her the most? Who had sat by unconcerned when the fairy looked like she was about to drink the potion? She noted down these people one by one in her heart.

As she tried to think back on what led up to the fairy’s death, the princess realized that someone was missing at the beginning of the meeting. She remembered that one chair was empty when the meeting first started, but all the chairs were full when Tinker Bell was questioned about her potion.

It had to have been someone who sat close to the door, someone who didn’t have a lot of presence but somehow was able to use veiled words to guide everyone’s opinion. Her mind wandered back to the conversation from before.

"What is that bottle next to you, Tinker Bell? It looks rather poisonous..."

Snow White. She was the one that planted the suggestion that Tinker Bell’s potion was poisonous to draw suspicion to the fairy. She was also the one that brought up the idea of “proving” that the potion was safe. The princess sat alone in the empty room, her mind buzzing with speculation.

Everything makes sense now. Snow White’s detachment from everyone else, her ambivalence at finding the murderers, her fake smiles and phoney displays of concern. The princess remembered the way Snow had fidgeted with the hem of her dress when no one was watching and became even more convinced of her suspicion.

The princess made a decision in her head and left the meeting room at once. She hurried back into her own room and took out one of her many books and placed it aside. She then borrowed a cooking pot from the kitchen and filled it to half with water.

From her shelves, hidden behind some books, she took out a small vial of coal-black liquid and emptied it into the pot. The water and the black liquid mixed and bubbled into a dark, opaque concoction before turning back into a clear, colorless liquid. With some hesitation, the princess placed the book she had set aside before into the pot and let it slowly absorb the liquid inside.

--- --- ---

The princess returned to her room after finishing dinner quickly and found the book still sitting in the cooking pot where she had last left it, but the liquid it was submerged in before had disappeared. She went over for a closer look and discovered that the book was dry and looked the same as before. Satisfied, the princess used a pair of tongs to pick up the book.

She knew that Snow White had not finished eating yet, so the princess took this chance to sneak into the black-haired girl’s room and place the book conspicuously on her bed. The hallway was empty because the rest of the princesses had gone out to look for Ariel again, but this time, they were just looking for her body.

No one noticed the princess’ movements and after hiding away her tools, she met up with the other princesses from another direction and acted like she had been outside helping to search all along. The princesses did not doubt her and they continued their efforts until the sun had started to set.

--- --- ---

When Snow White returned to her room, she found a beautifully bound antique book lying on her bed. She looked at it with some suspicion but was curious about its contents. This could be someone reaching out to make a deal with her, or it could have some important information about the murders inside. In the end, curiosity got the better of her and Snow White reached for the book and flipped it open.

It was a story. The story was about herself, written from the perspective of an outsider. The Evil Queen, the huntsmen, the seven dwarves that took her in, and that silly Prince Charming, they were all there. She flipped through the book, reading page by page, and smiled at the Snow White in the story, who finally found out that the handsome man she had met before was Charming in chapter 3.

In a moment of inattention, her pale white hand slipped on the page and made a cut on her finger. Bright red blood pooled on her snow white finger, making for a beautiful but morbid contrast. However, just as she was about to suck the blood off from her finger, the book in her hand suddenly quivered.

The normal-looking book turned into a coal-black and a dark mist reached out from the pages and surrounded the cut on her finger. Snow White felt the dark mist drain blood from her cut and instantly panicked but she found that her body wouldn’t let her move. The book in her hand drained her blood at a frightening rate.

Her already pale face became even paler as her vision started darkening around the edges. She deeply regretted picking up this book out of curiosity. Well, at least she wouldn’t have to deal with that annoying Prince Charming ever again. Her last thought as she fell to the floor was that she hoped her murderer would die a death more miserable than hers.

--- ---

The night passed quietly for the other princesses, and soon it was morning once more.

In Snow White’s room, a shriveled body lay dead on the floor. Her glossy black hair now looked dry and brittle. Her smooth, pale white skin had become dark grey and wrinkled like a prune. The book in her hand had returned to its original color and was no longer black, and her clothes hung loosely on her desiccated body.

Snow White’s arms and legs were fixed in position at weird angles. She looked like an unwrapped mummy, lying in wait and ready to pounce and suck the life out of anything that comes near.

Someone knocked on the door.

“Snow, get up. It’s time for breakfast.”

Silence.

“Snow?”

The door quietly opened.

@VeraH has died!
    Fool - Snow White
    [​IMG]

Dying and resurrecting is no easy work. You’ve finally managed to deceive those dwarves by pretending to eat that poisoned apple and faking your death, but then this stupid Prince Charming comes along to sexually harass your “dead” body! All that work for nothing! At least this prince is pretty handsome. I bet you he’s also easy to fool. Your natural talent at deception and morbid fascination with death has drawn you to the recent incidents at Blue Disney. Dying, reviving, it all seems like a game to you. You’re looking forward to this game, even if it might cost you your life.

• Insanity (Passive) - Immune to death from non-BD attacks once. If more than 2 other non-BD are executed during the day, you will suicide the next night. You will see the true nature of any tampered lynches.
    • Final Prank (Passive) - You may use Deceive 2 times after the day you get lynched.
    • Mask of Many Faces (Day) If you are lynched today, you will flip as the class of your choice. - 2 uses.
    • Eavesdrop (Day) - Check the alignment of the target player. You will receive the result at the start of the night. (1 use)
    • Deceive (Night) - Choose a class and whom target player visits and is visited by. Investigators visiting target player will receive results corresponding with your choices. Resolves after frames/tailors. Can target self. - Infinite Uses

Make sure no more than 2 other non-BD are lynched during the course of the game.

Start Day 4

Day 4 ends at Thursday March 5th 4 PM EST (Timer) or whenever someone is lynched.
    There are 10 players in the game, so Majority is reached at 6 votes.

Tagging Players:
    @Zettai Ryouiki, @911, @Enigma, @Exitiumm, @AliceShiki, @Evil_Ginger, @Fossil, @GonZ555, @Nyann, @Blitz

Last edited: Mar 6, 2020
  11. Evil_Ginger

Evil_Ginger 『Lawful Neutral』『Cheese Master』『安德鲁』

Reading List:
    Link
    I wasn't able to imprison Enigma me thinks Reaper was involved

12. Evil_Ginger

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually surprised I wasn't killed.

13. Enigma

Enigma Follower of Jesus, he's the only way

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think the reaper has that ability

14. Enigma

Reading List:
    Link
    Never mind the reaper does have it, but so does the assassin.

15. Fossil

Reading List:
    Link
    I checked what faction killed Tilga, it was neutral like most probably guessed.

16. Enigma

Reading List:
    Link
    So we're still not sure which neutral killer it is?

17. Blitz

Reading List:
    Link
    I was sure that @Fossil was the fool too.
    anyways I'm off to iso vera's posts. Remember that her win-con was to make sure to let no more than 2 other BD get lynched
    I think you mean possessor since assassin doesn't seem to have that ability and is already dead.
    Well the unseen also have the sage which would cause the ability to cancel itself out I think

18. Evil_Ginger

Reading List:
    Link
    But that would mean either @Nyann got converted, but didnt become assassin...or there are more unseen than we originally thought, which I dont think is the case.

19. Evil_Ginger

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope.

20. Blitz

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah most likely. so it's either reap or possess