Recommendations Mpreg mtl

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Hihi hihi, Mar 3, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Hihi hihi

Hihi hihi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for mpreg, especially untranslated one because i almost read all in NU tag list. I especially likes ancient story or transmigration to ancient but i also read every type universes as long as it's mpreg.
    Thank you.

2. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Ekfreet @DOOMGUY
    Respect others' preferences. If you can't be civil, don't post unhelpful replies.

3. Darkcrow.

Darkcrow. Foul Tarnished

Reading List:
    Link
    I was just trying to meme.it's not like @Hihi hihi is offended and if you (@Hihi hihi ) are offended then sorry about that.

4. ExcitableFoci

ExcitableFoci Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same as DOOMGUY, no offence meant.

@Hihi hihi I apologize if it came out as mean.

5. gnessa14

gnessa14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Perfect Match
    Old Injury 陈伤 by 回南雀
    Rebirth of borrowed seed 重生之借种 by 五行八卦
    With the Manor, Raise Children and Get Rich 《带着庄园养娃致富》 公子寻欢

Hebaj22, tabushechka, kyorins and 4 others like this.
  6. Hihi hihi

Hihi hihi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you :)

7. Hihi hihi

Hihi hihi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually don't know it's a joke or not so idk what to reply

No problem, i'm used with people telling me Mpreg are weird so just, nah, it's another day for me. But if you're just joked, then i'm happy. I just wondering if i makes more people uncomfortable and will delete this thread.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2020
  8. Hihi hihi

Hihi hihi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah, thank you. It's all the story i haven't read yet. As Perfect Match, i don't read yet because from the summary i thought the Alpha too scumbag.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2020
  9. Darkcrow.

Darkcrow. Foul Tarnished

Reading List:
    Link
    Naa don't worry about your thread being a weird one. I have seen more weird thread then this ,hell I have seen a thread where the user was asking how much money would you take to sell your daughter.

10. Hihi hihi

Hihi hihi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, maybe they want to write stories of feudal era, so doing some research.

11. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Stuff that. There are just under a hundred novels listed on Novel Updates with the mpreg tag. At a glance, dozens of those novels have thousands of people who have marked those novels on their reading lists, and presumably many more who read them and didn't. You're in good company.

Hihi hihi likes this.
  12. Hihi hihi

Hihi hihi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahahaha, thank you. I just found old post about Mpreg (when i search it via google) so i kinda wondering, are the people in NU different now?

13. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Different? I don't know.

Yaoi novels in general started off as a much more subdued portion of the readership around here, but started gaining ground awhile back and now make up a sizable chunk of Novel Updates. There are plenty of people around who don't like them, of course, or people who like other types of yaoi and won't appreciate mpreg. But that's just people having different taste. You'll see people whining about them every now and then, but like the two here, they're just messing around. Usually, anyway - not everyone in the world is nice. That's not a problem with yaoi in particular, though. Some people can be hateful over absolutely anything. ... Anyway, you don't have to worry about making people uncomfortable, because yaoi novels have already become a very common thing to talk about on the forums.

missluna, sunflower_03 and Hihi hihi like this.
  14. Hihi hihi

Hihi hihi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see, i thought because i only found old posts so i thought people who likes yaoi already retired. I don't mind about the two, like i said before, it's just another day and i already seen more bitter words, its just a piece of cakes for me. If i got discouraged just because of that, i'll already fly away from yaoi (and i just too occupied with danmei to care):D. And i also know some people who likes yaoi hated mpreg, but it's just another preference. I just wondering if i made people uncomfortable, just delete the post and try to be content with some of links that already provided in old posts and try another way to search.

So really, it's okay, i don't feel angry or discouraged at all. It's even kind of entertainment to me, i just make jokes with my other friend and said, "Ah, people nowadays. Let's make em like this even more than us!" (Of course it's just joke :ROFLMAO:

15. gnessa14

Reading List:
    Link
    He has split personality disorder/mental issue. You can't blame him (much). Story is good. I really like it.

16. gnessa14

Reading List:
    Link
    If you don't mind MC and ML having children via other means (in vitro, surrogate, magic, etc), then you can also read these:
    Portable Space Happy divorce 《随身空间之离婚也幸福》by廿二
    I ca n’t die anyway [quickly wear] 反正我也死不了[快穿] by 管红衣

17. Hihi hihi

Hihi hihi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oic, i'll try to look it up then. Somehow split personality makes me remember one of my otp.

18. Hihi hihi

Hihi hihi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't mind at all~ i love child! I love story with child, it's more good if the child got included not just in it because it's mpreg.

19. yuki_naru

yuki_naru Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi,

I have 1 that I just read recently.

媳妇要不要抱抱
    Yu Yi, an omega (there will be mpreg) transmigrated to an ancient after spaceship accident, saved by Zhao Yunsheng, a poor hunter, because Yu Yi is beautiful so many villagers think that he is a woman, so with the identity of a woman married to Zhao Yunsheng, ZY families know that YY is a man, then with the jewelry and space bracelet that YY bring they buy land and plant fruit trees, they become rich by selling fruits and ice.

Another one is not mpreg but they do have child from magical plant.

穿越之勉为其男
    Space, farming. MC - qin mian was pushed down the staircase by his brother and transmigrated to ancient days. He was married as male wife to ml- lei tei. MC will sell hotpot and start plantation. Later on they have twin babies from the lotus inside the space. MC and ml also do cultivation.

Hope this fits what you're looking for.

F.A.M.H, Verk and Hihi hihi like this.
  20. Hihi hihi

Hihi hihi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, for recs. Of course, i like all type of mpreg or just say have children in it.