Spoiler To my Dear Mr. Hou

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lisarra, Mar 3, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Lisarra

Lisarra 『 The one under the rock 』

Reading List:
    Link
    Synopsis

The young master of the Huo Family was well-known in the Rong City. Having been brought up in a military, political, and business family, he was decisive in dealing with businesses, yet sexually continent as it was said. Nevertheless, he happened to fall in love with an illegitimate daughter.
    The disgraceful illegitimate daughter had been detested by her whole family, but suddenly won the love of the young master of the Huo Family.
    Since then, he turned into a “slave” of his wife and pampered her.
    Mrs. Huo: “They say I am an illegitimate daughter, and totally out of your league.”
    Master Huo: “Who has such a big mouth! I’m gonna sew it up!”
    Mrs. Huo started circling on his chest with a finger, “They also say you’ll get tired of me sooner or later.”
    Master Huo held his wife into his arms, proving his love to her with practical actions, “Nonsense! My wife’s body is soft and easy to be pushed down to bed, how come I will get tired of you!?”
    Mrs. Huo: “Pervert!

Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/to-my-dear-mr-huo/

Spoilers Please :X3:
    Also if anyone could provide the raw link please :aww:

Last edited: Mar 3, 2020
    Creolenerd likes this.
  2. savii

savii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Lisarra

Reading List:
    Link
  4. savii

savii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please read it and spoil us ;)

Lilpriestess likes this.
  5. kichullie

kichullie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeees yeesss please spoil uuus all

6. Hiral_147

Hiral_147 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone have any spoilers for this Novel ??

7. Lisarra

Reading List:
    Link
    I read till chapter 390 And I HAVE A MAJOR SPOILER.

Su Qingsang is actually Li Quinxue's daughter.

Damn... Daddy Su was really ruthless. To take revenge against Mommy Li, he exchanged the daughters between Xiang Caiping and Li Quinxue. As Mommy Li loved her children, Daddy Su wanted to her raise and love the daughter of Xiang Caiping and hate her own daughter. And at the end he planned to reveal it to her much time later to make her regret. But the arrival of Xiang Caiping has hindered his plans as Xiang Caiping hated her own daughter Su Peizhen and even slapped her for bullying Su Qingsang.

Our Qingsang suffered a lot. The adults affairs really causes the children to suffer a lot. But Hou Jinyao is really, really good to Qingsang.
    He prepares the most romantic birthday surprise ever. I really like Hou Jinyao's personality much more over other cold CEOs out there.

8. KazenoTsuyoi

KazenoTsuyoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At what chapter did Huo Jinyao’s identity revealed?

And did he fell first sight with Qingsang so he married her?

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
  9. Lisarra

Reading List:
    Link
    Around chapter 200s she comes to know about his real identity. Like he is rich and is a boss rather than a normal employee which she thought at the beginning.

For the second question, Kind of, I guess. He was interested at her first because FL directly asked a stranger to get married but gradually he falls in love. He did fall way faster then FL.:ROFLMAO: FL took her sweet time opening up to ML.

10. KazenoTsuyoi

Reading List:
    Link
    @Lisarra what’s the Huo family conflict about?

11. chrismacks

chrismacks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers

12. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    that is soooooooooooooooo LEFT field.................................................................. OMG... that's some crazy back stabbing the dad did.. and how cruel to your own flesh and blood.. but i guess flesh and blood goes out the window here.. but so happy to hear ML is awesome... but does she have trouble with ML's family??? tia

Creolenerd likes this.
  13. Lisarra

Reading List:
    Link
    MAJOR SPOILER
    Hou Family

Mama Hou (Liu Tongjia) hates ML and MC. She wanted the ML to be removed from the president seat in the company and wanted him to divorce MC. So she devices a plan and plants a secretary near ML and she tries to create misunderstandings between ML and MC. ML was facing a problem in company that was an employee stole a project which was very important and wanted to sell it to others. This could make the ML lose his president seat in the company. Mama Hou also created problems for MC in the hospital by making a patient blame MC for bad treatment and attitude which could make MC lose her medical license.

When ML came to know that behind all this was his mother, he was very sad. He even got a fever and was in constant nightmare. MC treated ML but the ML was still unconscious and she heard call his mom in his sleep. So MC Called mama Hou to come and see sick ML but Mama Hou declined and said it has nothing to do with her whether he lives or dies. So MC gets super angry and goes back to Old Mansion where Mama Hou lives and confronts Mama Hou that why does she hate ML even though he was his biological kid and Mama Hou tells MC about the past and the main reason behind her hatred. [It is pretty sad past]

ML's Past from Mama Hou's point

ML had an older brother and a younger sister. When the ML was 12, his older bro 14 and sis 8 years old, their grandma died. So after all the funeral, sis was too small to understand anything and was just bored at house, so she forced her bros and they went to the amusement park. Sister wanted to go to horror house but both bros were reluctant. But they still went in the horror house. But they got kidnapped and no one noticed as horror houses are dark and noisy. The kidnappers told the older bro to call their father and they could go after they got the money. But both ML and older bro knew that they would be killed because the kidnapper boss didn't hide his face which meant kidnappers would never let them go out alive as the kids could recognize his later and let police catch them.

After 3 days, ML's father found them but older bro and young sis died and the ML was unconsious. The kidnappers were caught but later during taking statements the kidnapper told the police that they didn't kill the ml because ml told them he was the most important kid in family and older bro and younger sis were illegitimate children. So the kidnappers killed them but didn't kill the ML. When Mama Hou heard that she hated ML because he was the reason why her other two children died and hated his selfishness and vicious mind when ML is only 12 years old.

14. KazenoTsuyoi

Reading List:
    Link
    what really happened?

15. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    The kidnappers lied to them?

16. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It sounds like he was probably trying to protect them. Thinking they'll let them go but at 12didn't realize they'd kill them. Either way that's really sad

Gushishi likes this.
  17. Lisarra

Reading List:
    Link
    ML's Past

After three of the siblings were kidnapped, the kidnappers gave 3 days for Dad Hou to prepare the ransom. The siblings were tied up and were pretty injured being thrown inside an abandon building. They were not given to eat anything and ML and older bro knew that they would die out of hunger and thirst if they stayed so both of them decided to run. At night after the kidnapper fell asleep, ML and older bro untied the ropes. older bro carried unconscious sister and began to run out with ml just behind him. But ML noticed one of the kidnappers were awake and saw them running. He decided to buy time and stopped the kidnapper and let big bro and sis to run ahead. Older bro stopped when he saw ML being hit and even the sis woke up and cried to stop hitting ML. ML shouted for them to run away but the little sis ran back to him while crying. The Boss kidnapper woke up hearing them and came out. He saw them and then picked up the sis and threw her to the ground.ML shouted to let them go and said they were unimportant illegitimate children but kidnappers didn't believe him and caught them again and tortured them.

Lil sis got heavily injured and died from her injuries. Older bro cried out desperately and boss kidnapper got tired of his screams and shot him dead. Boss mocked ML saying he helped him clear his way to his fortunes but ML kept crying for his older bro and sis. Boss kicked and hit him until he was unconscious too. Later when he was rescued he was still unconscious and talked in his dream to let them go as they were illegitimate children and were not important. Mama Hou heard this and also heard the kidnappers statement from the police. The kidnapper was lying to the police about the situation and the police knew that. But Mama Hou was overcame with grief of losing two children and hearing MLs words in his sleep she started believing it. Later when ML woke up, he was traumatized and kept saying it was his fault that his older bro and lil sis died. He always had nightmares since then and never said the truth to anyone so Mama Hou always thought he was the reason her other two children died.

---------

I cried reading this chapter and ML's fragility and guilt. It si just so sad. It was no ones fault but ML is still burdened by the guilt. He was afterall only 12 years old. They all were just kids. It was really sad.Everything was so normal for them before, Mama Hou was a loving mother and Hou family was a very lovely family but this event changed their life forever.

18. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link

I'm not a mother so I couldn't say much about ML's mother's grief but, at least she still has one child alive instead of losing all of her children. ML is so pitiful, even though I haven't started reading this book, I just hope he would live happily with the MC rather than continued being tortured by his past :blobcry:

Assassin997 and Shivani like this.
  19. KazenoTsuyoi

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the misunderstanding got resolve? If so how’s the mother’s reaction?

20. czeihne

czeihne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished reading it at MTL.

The mother thought that the ML was vicious enough to save himself by saying that he was the legit child or the most important child and his 2 siblings were just illegitimate.

She didnt know that at that time,they planned to escape, he told his older brother to run with the youngest sister and he told the kidnappers that they dont need the other 2 and he is enough as a captive but they were still killed

For the misunderstanding, there was a gathering at the Huos's mansion and Su Peizhen drugged the MLs cousin who is inlove with the FL. The ML thought that it was her mom who did it so he confronted his mom and said that he also wished that he was the one who died and not his siblings and that he knows that his parents will be happy if he was the one who died. The mother was shocked as well with the sudden burst of feelings from her son. She recognizes her wrong and attempted to get close with the ML by talking more, visiting and bringing cake on his birthday and by inviting them for dinner on her birthday.

When the mom was having confrontation with the FL because of the ML's cousin, the ML heard it and realized that it was not his mom who drugged the cousin, they eventually apologized to each other and the ML wanted the fL and mom to get along, until the FL got pregnant and all

-----
    Ill give a summary later including the extra chapters
    Vol 1 Su Qingsang and Huo Jinyao
    The main story

Vol 2 Shi Mengyu and Zhan Haoze
    FL's bestfriend and the person who saved her when she was 12 years old

Vol 3 Li Qianxue and Su Chenghui
    FL's biological mom and dad story of getting back together after divorce

Vol 4 Ye Zhen and Li Junsheng
    I skip this one after reading the first few part, the fl was sent to LJ' bed, schemed by her sister, same story, YZ was not favored by her dad . LJ was drugged and found YZ on his bed and the next morning, YZ was no longer around and ordered to find her

Vol 5 Su Peizhen and Ling Ye
    This is my fave volume aside from the main one. Su Peizhen is a changed person here and bad ass when it comes to LY. On her way home, found a wounded man and brought home. She thought he was just a jobless punk and offered a contract where LY would be her boytoy for 6 months in exchnange of 2 million. LY felt humiliated since he is a youngmaster and plotted to make her fall in love with him and dump her but he agreed to be a kept man.

Ill post a more detailed summary later

Last edited: Aug 13, 2020
    Scapezz, -NEAR-, Gushishi and 3 others like this.