Spoiler Lord of the Mysteries by Cuttlefish Loves That Diving

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vide, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Darkschneider

Darkschneider Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tell me one thing: why does Arrodes, who was born from the Sea of Chaos and belongs to the Omnipotence group, call Klein, someone from the Fool group as a master? Even the former owner of the Castle of Origin does not seem to me to be related to the Omnipotence group, given their honored titles ...

2. skyfall3250

skyfall3250 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because there are limited beyonder characteristics out there and if acting methods are known to general public there will be more rogue high sequence beyonders which will cause beyonder characteristics shortage and weakening of church extraordinaries.
    This is also the reason information on other laws like law of characteristics aggregation is suppressed.
    There will be more bloodshed as beyonders will fight among themselves for characteristics.

BigDaddy and Darkschneider like this.
  3. jtrichard

jtrichard [BL Reader] [La Mousse]

Reading List:
    Link
    I always feel that the Apprentice that will set Mr. Door free and get help from hidden existence should not be Fors. Looking at how things build up now, it seems that's the case for me.

BigDaddy likes this.
  4. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the breath and aura that come from owning Ancient Artifact. Arrodes said that he felt the same domination in Klein once in Ancient Sun God self.

And to quote Arrodes, it doesn't matter if he's born in Sea of Chaos as Klein's its master now.

Darkschneider likes this.
  5. Darkschneider

Darkschneider Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sure Amon won't let Silver City get away that easily.

6. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, he has no use of dealing with them to be honest as they don't have any use to him. If he wants to mingle with them, it's kinda hard as Klein can see him directly from CoO no matter what form he took. He'll probably let them go.

Oh and since True Creator is able to exert influence in Forsaken Land of the God too, Amon won't just show up there. He's on the run from his dad sooo...

7. espec22

espec22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was just hearing 'City of the dead' by Eurielle while reading the new chapter, it was very emotional to finally get to this point where the recidents of thie Silver and Moon cities are finallly able to see the sun. I really hope to see the reactions from the diferent churches and governments to this development.

8. Emakhulate

Emakhulate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is it wrong to play the role of the God of wishes?

9. espec22

espec22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    People would expect a response for all their needs even the ones they could do by themselves.

ladyartemis likes this.
  10. Emakhulate

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks mate

11. Emakhulate

Reading List:
    Link
    I just reread some chapter and realized that klein can actually summon his own spirit but. Lol

12. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    Klein becoming the patron god of cosmetics, plastic surgery, and construction is not impossible, soon his name will have these titles on it.

Lilfox, BigDaddy and shanarock like this.
  13. shanarock

shanarock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL not even Amon could guess those term.

14. GreyPancake

GreyPancake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Stop reading at the point amon appeared in klien's room,so far was looking forward to rereading everything again since he got into sequence 2 but i heard disturbing things mainly being klien isnt in control of anything anymore,even if it s a illusion.He seems to be played around by amon in the later events and got the short end of the stick in every situation after he met amon ? The novel was great with the mc playing behind the shadows even if it was somewhat not covered,he still had some initiative in any situations but now it seem like the mc drop to typical cn mc forced around in a powerful people's game and trying to live like a cockroach ? Anyone care to elaborate if he doesnt get completely mind fuck by amon ? Dropped it when amon actually spoke chinese to him T.T

15. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Because the name is Miracle Invoker, and not God of Wishes. They're master of miracle so they can't play by God of Wishes as it's not the right acting method, which will slow down the potion digestion.

16. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    I know. It was annoying when he was captured by Amon. Later on he tried to avoid Amon as best as he can, even at the time when Amon wasn't interested in him because of an occasion I won't mention.

Anyway, he only got the short end with Amon once, after that he managed to completely avoid Amon and even managed to solve his every attempts to stole Castle of Origin alone.

GreyPancake likes this.
  17. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Amon: try praying.
    Amon: fail.

18. Emakhulate

Reading List:
    Link
    So who will klein devour first? Antiginous or zaratul?

19. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Best bet Zaratul. For Antigonus, high chance that Evernight will help him in exchange for River of Eternal Darkness. After the failed attempt of True Creator, I think Evernight will be more careful in obtaining it, and so she'll let Klein advanced first to ensure more percentage of success.

20. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah, did Klein used the symbol of 'Performer' holding right hand in chest as Mr. Fool symbol? Lmao that's funny.
    Oh wait. It's invented by Moon City people?

... Also... These people gnawing on mushroom make me think that this is the religion of mushroom. Lmao. Frank's need to be recruited as a Saint by Klein and become the blessed of the Fool. It's the very least he can do for everything he's done.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2020