Recommendations Scum Abuse [bl]

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by CloudySkySadMoon, Mar 6, 2020.

1. CloudySkySadMoon

CloudySkySadMoon Bald and Beautiful

Reading List:
    Link
    I read a lot of novels where Slag boyfriend abuses his lover. Blah blah blah. Angsty stuff happens. Lover decides to leave. Then the slag finds out he actually loves that person and chases. Then again Blah blah blah. Angst angst angst and they get back together again. [I am so bored of these already]
    Can someone recommend a novel where they don't get together? The lover gets to start a new relationship and the scum cries in a corner.
    Can be translated, can be raw.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2020
    Anra7777 likes this.
  2. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Double thread in error?

3. CloudySkySadMoon

Reading List:
    Link
  4. CloudySkySadMoon

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah. @.@

5. thisworldofmine1

thisworldofmine1 Grandmaster of Danmei Cultivation

Reading List:
    Link
    Try Don't Pick Up Boyfriends from the Trash Bin. Not completely what you're looking for, but the situations fit

6. con

con Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    seconding dpubftb, especially if you want the one who was abused living a good life after and the slag man getting what he deserves

CloudySkySadMoon likes this.
  7. Prettyrabbit

Prettyrabbit Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The decade Of deep love , ( sad ending )

8. rodor

rodor New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Strategy to Capture That Scum Gong

The story is Quick Transmigration. The MC leave after making the scum gong fall in love, no chasing after changing world.

By the way, it's super angst along the way because MC play according to the character role he receive.

9. Ichigoeater

Ichigoeater Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thirding "Don't Pick Up Boyfriends from the Trash Bin". Not only do a bunch of scum gongs get exactly what's coming to them, the MC does it with style and respect to the original soul of his body, unlike 'The Strategy to Capture that Scum Gong, which bothered me (MC pretended to be a wuss and placed himself in humiliating situations to manipulate the gong. I hate it when characters don't fight even when they have the means to. Just because you can't OC from the original soul's character settings doesn't mean you can't use their personality to fight the gong).

DPBTB is actually also a really good transmigration novel in general, because it explicitly states what happens to the original souls of the body he inhabits, what the 'system golden finger' has to deal with on a technical basis, and what the 'god' behind it all really gains to benefit. Once you read it, you can't look at other transmigration novels the same way (this novel is part of the reason why I don't really like The Strategy to Capture that Scum Gong).

DPBTB also has romance, but not with the scum gongs. Let's just say it's a proper gentleman who truly loves him.

CloudySkySadMoon and Anra7777 like this.
  10. elnuni

elnuni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :sushi_singing:1) 穿越之农家园林师 by 青衣画墨 (MC is a transmigrator and ML is a Reincarnator, the story is not about their scum partners but more focused about their life, earning money, family life and from time to time face slapping MC’s dummy family (not his parents but their relatives). MC transmigrated from modern world to ancient China not in a history to a body of a 14 years old guy who died I forgot if it was a suicide or accident but mostly due to his lover got married to another girl and MC’s relatives “sold” him to marry a sick-almost dead MC whose father died and his fiancé’s family break the marriage. Due to MC’s birthday was considered as a very suited to bring a fortune for ML so ML’s family spent had to sell some of their properties to get MC
    ML was very sick when he was small and a priest told his parents he can only marry a male as a bride to avoid bad fortune, therefore his parents got him a fiancé
    Both scums will regret their choice. MC is very likable smart and sassy ML is cold to others just when MC appeared in his life he became very dotting and warm. The story is also kind of foodie since MC is a good cook but he is also good in garden architecture. I like the story no big drama just casual life drama :D side couples are also likable.

:sushi_singing:2) (史前养夫记) Stone Age Husband Raising Journal - this one has a very scummy love interest, MC transmigrated from modern world to new primitive world with beast kind people
    author is a jerk the truth behind who actually is an MC is really twisted we will know it in the end I was happy with the story till we reached to the point behind it kind of spoil whole sugar sweet atmosphere but as for a continuity of how it started or might ended (before revive) I think it was ok
    The scum was actually a Reincarnator his attitude was really ew (too selfish, good for nothing) ML is a bear and MC
    a mammoth he has also another identity which I won’t tell
    they made a great couple both are dotting MC’s is more matured than ML, ML is so cute he doesn’t want MC to be hurt
    So he became a bottom aka uke hehe he was so cute and silly when trying them to get intimate well he is young
    the scum really regret hard in this story

I know more novels but those are 2 which related to your request I have read it lately so still remember whole story. Both are were good :blobsnow: if you want more I can recommend :blobdog:

Last edited: Mar 6, 2020
  11. CloudySkySadMoon

Reading List:
    Link
    <3 <3 Thank you!