Mafia [Mafia] FM #38 Disney Princess - GAME OVER (4/15)

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by Zone Q11, Feb 23, 2020.

?

Do you wish to extend D3 by 24 hours?

Poll closed Feb 29, 2020.
  1. Yes

92.3%
  2. No

7.7%
  1. GonZ555

GonZ555 What i want for christmas is you

Reading List:
    Link
    To my knowledge, the ones i consider active in the usual mafia games are:
    Zone, ginger, (the guy with the red suited avi with gleaming orange glases)

Moderately active:
    Blitz, eni, nyan(sometime is more active), me.

But if we played together: i would predict zone leading all the information, ginger just mildly responding or blindly agreeing to zone in affirmation, eni, blitz and me will fill it with fluff post whenever we're online, while nyan somehow making zone mad.

Pyoo, Evil_Ginger and Enigma like this.
  2. Enigma

Enigma Follower of Jesus, he's the only way

Reading List:
    Link
    He made a comment about knowing if the results of his day ability would be good tommorow or something along those lines day 1

I also realized tilg was probably inv and role blocked tilg night 1 (though I was thinking sheriff instead of observer) since I couldn't actually roleblocker the jailer

AliceShiki likes this.
  3. Enigma

Reading List:
    Link
    @Fossil congrats on surviving a game as town btw first time I seen it happen.

Pyoo, Fossil, GonZ555 and 2 others like this.
  4. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw, I just noticed how crazy confusing the way things work on FoL is.

Look at that:
    I had in my head, that occupied meant you prevented people from using their ability... Like, flavor-wise, it meant that you locked them in their room or something.

But no, occupy is plain and simple roleblocking. And like... If someone targeted you with an ability, you roleblock them? How crazy is that!? They already activated and targeted the ability in the first place! Isn't the idea of occupying to prevent the very activation of said ability?

It just feels so weird and non-intuitive...
    Accurate~
    You were so good at reading people! xD

I only got the idea of people's roles as they claimed and stuff~

5. Siostar

Siostar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    btw, he later declared to tunnel Biltz in the next game they play together...

Fossil, Zone Q11, GonZ555 and 2 others like this.
  6. GonZ555

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah congratz @Fossil
    *eventho i was planning to kill you if ginger could still kill someone*

Fossil, Evil_Ginger and AliceShiki like this.
  7. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OMG, @Blitz! It's all your fault! We could have won! xD

... Well, not you I guess, you were basically guaranteed to get lynched the moment my conversion on you failed... T.T

Unless I was the last Mafia to get lynched that is, in this case I wouldn't try ruining the game for you.

Enigma likes this.
  8. Evil_Ginger

Evil_Ginger 『Lawful Neutral』『Cheese Master』『安德鲁』

Reading List:
    Link
    I also mentioned that using my ability on BD wouldnt kill, ne, I would just lose the ability to use my ability

9. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    That's kinda sad about being SK tbh. He lost the game at N1 because I decided I'd like a good player on my team.

He was the person with the smallest victory chances from the getgo just because I happened to target him.
    Aye, I remember you saying that, but I think you said that at D2? Or was it D1?

10. Enigma

Reading List:
    Link
    I was good at reading until day 2

I actually told zone I thought Blitz was Mm because of how the vote on Li hir went.... I was right about being allied with Blitz though I thought he might be chrono for awhile

I was surprised Blitz lived that long because day 3 he made a comment saying I'm surprised no one is getting after me about being an evil role even though I probably am...... I was just thinking... Really Blitz?

I relized you was my ally day 4 when you tried to push me up for ginger not jailing me btw

AliceShiki likes this.
  11. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a lot more to that than you think~
    I could have still won if I didn't fell asleep and forgot to day block ginger previous day..
    I mad more errors but let's leave talk about that after the games over

AliceShiki, GonZ555 and Enigma like this.
  12. Evil_Ginger

Evil_Ginger 『Lawful Neutral』『Cheese Master』『安德鲁』

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah u rite mb

AliceShiki likes this.
  13. GonZ555

Reading List:
    Link
    This IS the game over. The unseen and neutral already confessed their role.

Enigma likes this.
  14. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    GAME FREEZE

AliceShiki and Enigma like this.
  15. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Funnily enough, I didn't know you were the Neutral in D4... I had suspicions, but there was a decent chance there were no more neutrals and stuff.

And I didn't get anything from Blitz's comments tbh, I payed extra attention to him because I wanted any excuse I could get to get him lynched because I thought he was SK... Yet I got almost nothing! xD

Curious though, how did me trying to push you made you realize I was Mafia? o.0
    The game is over already, talk now! xD

Like, really, last Mafia and last Neutral already claimed, it's over~

16. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyways the thing zones mad about was night 3. I targeted Alice but and used my ignore immortality. However last minute I decided not use a soul fro ignore immortality

In the words of zone

17. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    Official Day 5 Vote Count
    1. @Zettai Ryouiki
    2. @Enigma - AliceShiki
    3. @Fossil - AliceShiki
    4. @AliceShiki - AliceShiki
    5. @GonZ555 - AliceShiki
    6. @Evil_Ginger

--- --- ---
    Tally:
    AliceShiki - 4 (Hammer)
    --- --- ---

@AliceShiki has been lynched.
    Mastermind - Tiana
    [​IMG]

All that shifting from human to frog to human has caused you to gain a skill you’ve never expected - conversion. With this new power, you can make all those prim and proper princesses become the worst versions of themselves. What a great power! You’ll definitely have fun watching them suffer a fate more miserable than death. Those snobby princesses might turn up their noses at a frog, but you know that they’re uglier than frogs on the inside.

• Can’t Touch This (Passive) - Immune to death at night, occupation and target changing. You will know if someone tries to occupy you or change your target. You do not appear as Unseen for the first 3 nights.
    • Dirty Work (Day) If there are no more Unseen members left, you can become The Assassin at the beginning of the night. - 1 use
    • Convert (Night) - Change target player into the Unseen version of their class. If you have failed to convert a target twice already and your next conversion would fail it will instead target a random convertible player. - Infinite uses, 1 night cooldown
    • Foresight (Night) - Determine a player’s converted class type, or if they cannot be converted. Additionally, you will know who they visit and who visits them. - 4 uses

Your objective is to defeat the Blue Disney and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

@Enigma has given up.
    Sellsword - Jasmine
    [​IMG]

Bold and vivacious, you’re somewhat of a tomboy. Although that jerk Aladdin doesn’t seem to appreciate you for what you’re worth, you’ve also got other things on your mind. Being confined to the palace for most of your life means you’re constantly on the search for freedom and new experiences. When you were first sent to Blue Disney by your father to learn more about how to govern your country, you felt refreshed by the change of scenery. But with time, you realized that it was just another cage. Now that a series of suspicious deaths have popped up at Blue Disney, you don’t see a problem, but a new opportunity. You’re willing to do anything for freedom, even if it means sacrificing a few lives.

• Among Friends (Passive) - Immune to death at night, once. This passive will not apply if attacked by a Blue Disney player, however. You will additionally appear as a member of the Unseen or Cult to investigative abilities.
    • Contracted (Passive) - Immune to occupation and target changing. As long as you remain alive, Blue Dragon classes that are passively immune to occupation are not.
    • Stonewall (Night) - Prevent non-attack and non-conversion abilities from targeting your target. Can not target the same player two nights in a row. - Infinite uses
    • Intimidate (Night) - Occupy a player. - Infinite uses

See the Blue Disney defeated at any cost.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2020
  18. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Aye, I double checked and saw that you said it at D2.

Which makes me happy, at the very least it wasn't me that was too dumb to read Prince's Immunity to Conversion~
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Lol, both Zone's comment and the fact you didn't use the soul... My my, this game~

On a side note, I had a death notice ready that just read.

My only lie was my roleclaim.

I didn't know what people would read on that, but if they decided to believe it, Blitz would be dead because he would have not been converted by my ability in D1.

Zettai Ryouiki and GonZ555 like this.
  19. Enigma

Reading List:
    Link
    Because mafia always try going the path of least resistance, that and one of your reasons to lynch me was I was more inactive than usual I only seen you try to lynch people for that reason when you was mafia I never seen you try to do it when you was town.

AliceShiki and GonZ555 like this.
  20. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    GAME OVER - BD VICTORY
    Surviving BDs:
    Good King - Mulan
    [​IMG]

Le roi est mort, vive le roi!

Pass the Torch (Passive) - If you die, a vote to determine the next king will be held at start of the next day.
    Head of State (Passive) - Immune to occupation and redirection. Your abilities will not be seen by investigative abilities. You can use both day abilities in the same day.
    Grand Trial (Day) - Instantly put a player on trial for treason lasting up to 24 hours possibly extending day. They may provide a defense within 12 hours, and then the players alive may either vote to execute or pardon. If a majority of players vote to execute, the day will end and the player on trial will be lynched. Otherwise, the day will continue as normal. - 1 use
    Allies (Day) - Choose up to two players. During this night, you will have a private chat with them. - Infinite Uses
    Guard! (Night) - Choose a player. They will be immune to death tonight. - 3 uses
    Swear Fealty (Night) - Make a player permanently immune to conversion. - 1 use (Starting King Only.)

Your objective is to defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.
    Physician - Rapunzel
    [​IMG]

Your hair has magical healing properties. It also lights up when you sing. Girl, what kind of shampoo have you been using? All jokes aside, the ability to heal is a powerful thing, and like all powerful things, it should be used with care. Whom you choose to heal, whom you choose to not heal, all depends on you alone. Now with the recent deaths in Blue Disney, your power will be needed more than ever. Their lives are in your hands. Now, will you save them, or leave them to their fates?

• Remedy Studies (Passive) - You are immune to bleeding.
    • Inoculate (Day) - Prevent a player from being poisoned or bled for the rest of the game. - 1 use
    • Exhume (Day) - At the end of the night, learn what faction killed a player. - 2 uses
    • Heal (Night) - Heal a player, preventing them from dying tonight, and curing any poison and bleeding they were suffering from. - Infinite uses
    • Self-Care (Night) - Heal yourself tonight. - 2 uses

Your objective is to defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.
    Alchemist - Belle
    [​IMG]

You found a book on alchemy in Adam’s basement. Being the bibliophile you are, you read it thoroughly three times over. Now you know how to make potions. It’s a good thing too, since you’ve mastered this new skill just in time. The mysterious organization Blue Disney is requesting help to investigate some suspicious deaths that have occurred recently. Your knowledge and wisdom has been well-known to others, but this is the first time you’ve been asked to help with this kind of thing. You’ve always longed for adventure so you’re quite excited to go. But be warned, things might not be as simple as they seem.

• Brew Potion (Day) - Brew a potion, each potion must be brewed once before you can brew the others again. [Infinite Uses]
    • Apply Potion (Night) - Use the potion you have brewed. You may save it if you wish. [Infinite Uses]

Potions:
    • Truth Potion: Discover the target player’s class type pairing.
    • Tar Potion: Occupy a player, you will be occupy and redirection immune while using this.
    • Health Potion: Heal a player, preventing their death tonight and curing bleeding.
    • Poison Potion: Attack a player, if they are a member of the Blue Disney, you will commit suicide instead.

Defeat the Unseen or Cult and any Neutrals who seek to do you harm.
    Knight - Merida
    [​IMG]

You said that you’ll choose your own destiny so that’s exactly what you’ll do. Who you protect, who you attack, it’s all up to you. Even if your choice is wrong, you’re prepared to face the consequences. As the Knight of Blue Disney, you’re ready to take action against whoever committed those recently heinous acts of murder. You’re a born warrior, so it’s up to you to do what you think is right and fight for your destiny!

• Armored (Passive) - Your first successful use of Defend will not kill you.
    • Defend (Night) - You will guard the target player tonight, giving your life to kill their attacker(s). - Infinite uses
    • Cold Steel (Night) - Choose a player to attack. If they are a member of the Blue Dragon, you will also take your own life. - Infinite uses

Logs:
    • All investigations and attacks will have a result (success, occ'ed, etc.) at the end.
    • All fails (jailed, immune, etc.) will be notified at the end.
    • Any numbers at the end represent the amount of charges left. (If none, then it's infinite charges.)
    • Anything else that doesn't have something at the end doesn't matter and succeeds.