Spoiler Lord of the Mysteries by Cuttlefish Loves That Diving

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vide, Oct 2, 2018.

1. BeardyRABBIT

BeardyRABBIT <Not a Rabbit>

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no problem for him being kind, it simply for his character.

2. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    He has his own moral, coming from the 21st century compared to the world he is currently living with.
    That makes him kind because of his own principles and perspective in life.

3. jtrichard

jtrichard [BL Reader] [La Mousse]

Reading List:
    Link
    I suddenly remember Klein said that he felt like a wishing machine. Lmao

4. SamStrike

SamStrike Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But thats not what I asked. I simply asked if he is kind, yes or no. Even emperor Roselle was from the 21st century but he didn't have a problem starting wars that caused how many innocent people to suffer from it. People adapt and change based on the environment.

Is he kind-hearted or more distant? This is what I want to know, not anything else

Darkschneider likes this.
  5. skyfall3250

skyfall3250 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. He is kind. Especially now that he has become an angel on ground and his body is getting further away from humanity he is trying to be human. He doesn't want to become inhuman like other high level beyonders.
    Also his strongest magic is creating miracles which needs to be charged first by fulfilling wishes of others.

6. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    I did answer your question, Klein is kind because of his morals, and I am pretty sure Roselle was the kind of guy who does as he pleases, even from the very beginning.

7. SamStrike

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the answer. Kinda of a turnoff.

It was this quote from the wiki that made me decide to drop:

Last edited: Mar 8, 2020
  8. skyfall3250

skyfall3250 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is indeed true but he is not some kind of white knight that will rush to save someone without any regard. Also he will weigh the personal costs too. If they are too high he won't do it.
    What I mean is that he is not self sacrificing but not too selfish.
    I'll say this mc is perfect cause bloodthirsty CN MCs who slaughter entire clan for some reason are on the rise.

And in the newest chapter Bernadette had an unplanned pregnancy lol

Lilfox likes this.
  9. SamStrike

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, I guess I just am not into that kind of character. I prefer those type that wouldn't mind helping a friend, but won't go out of their way or bother to help a stranger.

10. ap1001

ap1001 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Newest Chapter

Bernadette's arrived on Roselle's island and met Edwards (Edwina's ancestor, one of Roselle's knight), and despite Edwards being dead years ago outside of the island, somehow his body still got spirited over to this island due to contamination from the Starry Sky.

So far, it appears that despite Roselle saying in his journal that he solved the contamination from the Starry Sky that was plaguing the island, the island currently still appear to be contaminated as hell. Considering Roselle himself is too contaminated to be a reliable narrator, he probably didn't resolve anything on the island as well.

The god contaminating the island currently is likely Mother Goddess of Depravity, which breath life into the corpses of the dead that come onto the island (becoming akin to a zombie) and cause those contaminated by the island to return here after their death. While Roselle's Black Emperor power seem to be engaging her in a tug of war, by twisting the law of the island, it result in the dead who are revived losing their memory of their death while also being sort of lucid.

As Bernadetta talk to Edwards, he remembered that he died, as a result, the main law of the island noticed that it is getting twisted, so it suddenly strengthened its power over the island. Edward loses his lucidity and drove an axe into his head in order to stop something, but he became zombie like again and walked off. The other still lucid creatures then fled towards Roselle's tomb, as a wave of power wash over the island, turning the distorted trees alive and impregnating any creature caught in it.

Bernadette was caught by the power, and got pregnant with a monster baby, so she equipped her Sage Characteristic 0th sealed artifact, to use the Sage's power and turned into a being of pure information, causing the baby to drop out and then also ran inside Roselle's tomb.

Disnait, Darkschneider and rvtots33 like this.
  11. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember Roselle said that he took everything/everyone in the world as game characters, and he's detached from the world until he had Bernadette (or Ciel?) as his daughter (or son). So I'm not kinda surprised with him sacrificing some people as he didn't really see them as people to begin with (at first).
    That is why protection is important. Lmao.

12. Emakhulate

Emakhulate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Trissy like the prince, shermane loved the discount
    I'm seeing a pattern here guys. If this is true who does the primordial demoness like?

13. Darkschneider

Darkschneider Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Emakhulate

Emakhulate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a chapter today?

15. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course

16. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooo... In total, Bernadette has 4 Grade 0 sealed artifact, one that she has given to Cattleya

Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
  17. Darkschneider

Darkschneider Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Roselle appears

18. shanarock

shanarock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Crazed Roselle

19. Soneview777

Soneview777 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Roselle as expected of him is quite difficult to deal with even if he is already dead and only a shadow can fight with Klein who has the power of an angel king, at this moment without much difficulty it will be a sequence almost 0 Roselle ????

20. kuroik

kuroik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shouldn't he only have the strength of a sequence 1? He was trying to swap from sequence 1 of mystery prier to sequence 1 of dark emperor not trying to advance to sequence 0 dark emperor if I recall correctly. Not sure if it mentioned that Roselle found the uniqueness of the dark emperor pathway so can't really say as of now though.