Spoiler BL Poisonous Peasant ‘Concubine’

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shivani, Aug 13, 2019.

1. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. ML was drugged so he raped MC. In the novel it' mentioned that he actually checked to make sure that MC was alright before he left. He didn't know that MC could and actually got pregnant. If he did, he wouldn't leave/take MC.

Whilst this novel has mpreg MC, it's because MC is hermaphrodite. No other character can get pregnant.
    It isn't like other mpreg novel with third gender aka double child who can get pregnant.
    That's why other characters/the villains like to mock MC as demon.
    Other BL couples who have kids in this novel either adopt or the kid is from their family member.
    Empress Chu's son, the seventh prince, is actually the son of the emperor and concubine from Chu family.

Later ML was hurt and had amnesia when MC found him. They fell in love and got married. During the wedding, ML got his memory back. MC got pregnant again and gave born to a son by the end of arc 1.

2. lazuuli

lazuuli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all the spoilers! :blobsmilehappyeyes:
    But I feel OriMC so pitifull.. :blobcry:

3. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @purple_mangosteen Thanx.
    ML wouldnt leave him.........So, ML might like OriMC before or just MC?

But, holifuk! 750 more chapters!!! Why so long?? :blobdizzy:

@lazuuli Yeah, he was abandoned (even if ML didnt know, it still didnt change the fact) beside a male get pregnant is big news, a scandal, is ML living under the rock or up in the mountain that he didnt hear any of this?
    OriMC died without even get his happiness. Sad.

Asami and stumblmer like this.
  4. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, in majority of transmigration novels, original body always suffer injustice and it's MC's task to change the fate.

ML was a general who usually guarded the border, he met MC for the first time when he hurriedly returned to the capital. MC's village is located in mountanous area near the shortcut way from border to capital.

MC as man could get pregnant. It's a scandal and big news, but which villagers would tell it to the outsider and risk their reputation. If MC could get pregnant, what about other men in the village? What was wrong with the village, was it cursed?
    In ancient era, reputation was everything. (We often read about girls dipped to river in pig cage)

stumblmer and Kaylee like this.
  5. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, that's true.

I want to read this, coz it seems interesting, it's mpreg not a third gender.
    You said, there's 4 arcs.
    But, since it's pretty long, and I dont really fare well with 300 more chapters.
    Maybe, I'll read till the capital arc.
    Is it easy to MTL?

michoux and stumblmer like this.
  6. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's easy to mtl.
    But the novel has so many BL couples and tons of characters with weird mtl name that often you forget who is whom. I also sometimes skipped story about other pairings to read this quicker.

stumblmer and Kaylee like this.
  7. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read.....so confuse with names LOL I need guidelines XD
    I'll stop MTL this for now.

8. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The terrible MTL-level summary was getting on my nerves, so I re-translated it with at least some effort:

Ling JingXuan—a secret international doctor and killer, capable of saving lives with one hand and taking them with the other, his name inspiring awe and terror in both society and the underworld. Then he transmigrated, only possessing four bare walls for a home as well as an added free bonus of two stir fried little buns. Ling Jingxuan could only be speechless: Could this life of his be any more unfortunate?

Yan Chengrui—the only prince of the Qing dynasty with the title of General. Thanks to a single accident on a mission, a perfectly fine man was transformed into a dutiful slave to his wife. The entire imperial family was disappointed. But what slavish husband becomes that way in a single day? This poisonous consort was peerless in both medicine and poison, so who dared to throw their life away trying to straighten him out?

“What? 30 Wen? That price is so expensive it’s practically robbery!”

One day, Ling Jingxuan took the two little buns to the market to buy living necessities. After hearing the price, the faces of these five year old little buns were so stifled as to turn red, their stir fried little hands desperately clutching the broken coin purses. Ling Jingxuan suddenly wanted to cry but had no tears: my sons, how else can I support you except by spending this earned money?

At the very end, despite clearly carrying two liang of silver, whatever they bought was only the lowest quality lowest price goods. Seeing the smiles of satisfaction on the little fried buns, Ling Jingxuan secretly vowed: There will come a day where he raises them into super meat buns, true rich kids without a care in the world!

———

Going to start reading the story proper now, though it looks insanely long lol

Kaylee and Asami like this.
  9. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jesus Christ i get she humiliated you but the idea of a man breaking a woman's arms and beat to death by a boy love novel just unnerved me. Yeah she deserved punishment but that's really not necessary.

And to be raped then blamed for it.i think that's enough Chinese novel for me today

michoux likes this.
  10. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, the board hitting punishment is common in ancient China, small mistake probably 5 or ten strike. Big mistake 50 to death. It shows up in every palace drama I watch. Back then, human life probably has the same worth as ant life.

To be honest, sexuality whatever form it is, is always used in novel, film, games because it sells not only in C novel, it is everywhere... Game of thrones is full of it

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
    nicomcla1995, Mandyj, Kaylee and 2 others like this.
  11. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    The scene happened at the beginning of seconds arc when MC, his children (three of them) and the gang arrived in the capital. ML returned separately from them. However news about MC already spread in the capital, the royal family and aristocrat families gossiped that MC was a demon, earthbun, trash etc.

The housekeeeper girl liked ML and dreamed being ML's princess consort so she deigned to humiliated MC. (ML was in border all year round for years so in his absence, the girl already saw herself as the master of the house)

MC and co waited at port for a long time before the servants showed up. Then they told MC to walk because the carriages were parked far away.
    MC as ML' wife was the mistress of the house yet the servants dared to bully him so he punished them to kneel there and took other carriage back to ML' residence.

After arriving, then MC was told to enter the house from side door. Only legal/official wife could enter from front door. Side door was for concubine since they were half servant.
    the girl thought that MC was some fool coming from remote village and didn't know the rule.
    Now, if MC fell into the trap, not only he would be a laughingstock in the entire capital, he would also declare to the world that he was a concubine instead of official wife. His children would be concubine' born and the differences between di and shu were like heaven and earth.
    The kids were also very angry because MC was treated this way.

Imagine if you're newlyweed and about to live in your husband's house, but his maid who secretly loves him arrange it so instead of wife you turn out to be mistress and your children become out of wedlock kids

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
    nicomcla1995, Mandyj, Kaylee and 2 others like this.
  12. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

It's the times but i don't care I'm never going to think it makes sense being rude means you get beat up raped and homeless. Just fire them dang. Breaking their arms because they hurt your feelings.

13. Ann99

Ann99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How is the MC & MLs relationship? Is it Fluffy? Are there any love rivals?

zarya likes this.
  14. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha, I read this novel....eventhough I was afraid of how long this novel....800 chapters more......

And, it's GOOD! Alr in chapter 80s, and I cant put this novel down, well figuratively LOL

Tho, I give up, I dont know the Ling families chart beside MC's. I dont know what is who, which is what........lol which one is the in laws, coz they all have Ling even the in laws, I', so confused! Even MC mother name has Ling, yet she certainly is not from Ling.......
    Well, knowing the main characters, and main support characters is enough I guess.

Also, I'm already in chapter 80/90s, and few introduction of ML background and capital characters are out, but why no one is looking for ML?
    ML is important figure with military power. Maybe the enemy is looking for him, but why no mention of his subordinate like secret guard or the like to look for him in the novel at all? NO mysterious characters go and ask around....I'm confusedd.

Who is that Chu Chi, the children's teacher? Also that owner of the restaurant, another royalty member I suppose, that said was ML childhood friend? Are these two villains or not?

Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
  15. zarya

zarya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chu Chi is the children's teacher but he's also the male empress Chu Yunhan who was in hiding with his son 7th prince. The 7th prince was born from another Chu family concubine & emperor. He becomes MC's best friend & with the help of MC & co 7th prince later ascends the throne.

Zeng Shaoqing, restaurant owner is another royalty member & ML's best friend. There are rumours about him & ML but they were intentionally spread because both of them didn't want to marry and Shaoqing from childhood was in love with Yunhan but before he grew up Yunhan had to marry the emperor.

They're not villians, more like deputy cp.

nicomcla1995 and stumblmer like this.
  16. zarya

zarya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC & ML's relationship is mostly smooth no misunderstandings and all that. Both of them are ruthless so they get along well. Anyone who wants to cause drama will be immediately cleaned up. MC later confessed to ML about his transmigration. Also ML was supposed to be the emperor, there was an imperial edict but it's only rumoured because ML hid the edict. When the current emperor wanted to arrange concubines for ML, he threatened the emperor with the edict.

As for love rivals, Xiao family's 2nd daughter was in love with the ML. She tries to humiliate MC in the palace banquet, stuff happens & later ML punishes her to serve soldiers in military camp.

In MC's side, a neighbouring countries prince gets interested in him in the 2nd arc because of MC's medical & poison skills. The prince later becomes king and he's kind of obsessed with MC. Another rival is Jiang young master from the Southern Xinjiang. ML eats a lot of vinegar but then MC assures him that he only likes ML.

nicomcla1995, juanexbi and stumblmer like this.
  17. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...serve as in....prostituting herself? What abt her status as the Xiao family?

Btw, I know how many chapters this novel has, but how many vol?

zarya likes this.
  18. zarya

zarya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup. Xiao family was the concubines family. They also wanted ML on their team to help the prince from Xiao family ascend. So when the girl insulted MC they brushed it off. Later ML got really angry and she was punished. They couldn't really do anything because it was the girl's fault and if they interfered ML would harm their family

3 volumes (village , capital city , Southern Xinjiang+ war) and then extras.

nicomcla1995, stumblmer and Kaylee like this.
  19. zarya

zarya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some random spoilers

MC & ML are super OP. There's a lot of face slapping left and right.

MC & family have many pets - 3 wolves, 2 pandas & a tiger.

After settling down in the capital MC builds his own elite force called Thunder team. They're equipped with guns.

MC & ML in total have 4 kids (in the fanwai their daughter is mentioned)

MC & the crown princess (later Queen) of West Kingdom are friends. Later during the final war MC's country & West become an alliance.

The younger twin son follows ML's footsteps and becomes a general. He marries the 7th prince who becomes the emperor.

This novel is a literal gay fest with so many side couples.

nicomcla1995, Mandyj and stumblmer like this.
  20. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Abt this west kingdom princess. Is her name somthing like Huajun?
    In chapter 267, the 6th lord introduces MC some store location to buy, and he says soemthing like the good one is in Huajun area or belong to her. I dont understand this part, who is Huajun, is this a woman or man. And if she's a princess, why is she here/in the kingdom?

Agree, so many cp, I alr lost count lol

I skip some chapters, and tumbled to MC godson, Tiewazi (from MTL) love route. I forgot the name, but a guy kinda told him not to marry and to wait for him, but Tiewazi doesnt know anything abt love yet he forces him to say yes. *facepalm*
    I thought seeing Tiewazi and Ling Wen interaction, they'll be together.

stumblmer likes this.