Forgotten Title Help me what is the name of this novel?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Samjb1793, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Samjb1793

Samjb1793 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    child wakes up with previous lifes memories in a gutter. tries to steal old clothes, but an old man gave some of his childrens clothes to the child. child leaves town to clean up and makes a trap to catch fish to sell. builds house outside of town, takes in orphan girl who tries to steal his food as little sister. saves money and rents house in town From old couple moving in with their daughters family. becomes a hidden well keeper, makes ice cream and sells it. can breath underwater same with little sister. large clam in well. friend from a fire tribe but gets sick in heat, uncle runs ice house. goes to beach and dries salt water for salt makes, soy sauce and miso.

please help me I was reading the story a while ago and I somehow lost it and haven’t been able to find it since please I want to finish it. Thank you!!!

Last edited: Mar 10, 2020
  2. yakuzapandaz

yakuzapandaz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Punctuation please
    I can't understand
    Sorry
    >.<
    But it sound like generic isekai Japanese

Washmeneyney likes this.
  3. OnceandFutureLurker

OnceandFutureLurker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For @Samjb1793 child wakes up with previous lifes memories in a gutter tries to steal old clothes old man gave some to the child. child leaves town to clean up makes a trap to catch fish to sell builds house takes in orphan girl as little sister saves money rents house in town From old couple moving in with their daughters family becomes a hidden well keeper makes ice cream and sells can breath underwater same with little sister large clam in well friend from a fire tribe but gets sick in heat uncle runs ice house goes to beach and dries salt water for salt makes soy sauce and miso.

please help me I was reading the story a while ago and I somehow lost it and haven’t been able to find it since please I want to finish it. Thank you!!!
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/blog...novel-this-is-what-i-can-remember-of-it.3373/

Nightow1 and sufod01 like this.
  4. Samjb1793

Samjb1793 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry it’s just random bits that I remember from the first maybe 50 chapters probably less. And your right but I think the names were Korean or Chinese

5. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    For God's sake punctuate. Your paragraph is utterly unintelligible. Edit it so it's readable and your chances will be much better.

6. IndusEla

IndusEla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not that hard to understand... you're exaggerating for no reason at all. Chill.

7. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    that was before he edited it...read the third post, and you will understand...

8. Lunnear

Lunnear BL Readers and Writers- [My Muse is Yaoi~!]

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you remember if this was a Korean, Chinese or Japanese novel? That will help narrow it down.

9. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He editted it. Go back and remove all the full stops and you'll see the original. lol.

10. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL Reader detected!!! :blobscream:

IndusEla, akki and Silv3r2117 like this.
  11. pinkpiggy

pinkpiggy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    from the info..... makes soy sauce and "miso"====> Japanese novel maybe? I'd like to know the title as well since this seems an interesting novel.

12. Ramon54xg

Ramon54xg Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it certainly seems a generic japanese isekai novel to me. I don't remember reading any chinese or korean novel so "light hearted" like this one.

13. IndusEla

IndusEla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't deny that. :blobsweat_2:

14. Teadragon

Teadragon Book Wyrm

Reading List:
    Link
    Any chance it was on Wattpad or Royalroad?

15. Samjb1793

Samjb1793 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have no clue where I found it. Randomly on any web novel or light novel site. Yes I read mtls too but I’m just lazy and better at math than English. It wasn’t on wattpad nor royalroad but I’ll look up the second one and I did edit the post after the first response. It might be Japanese it’s definitely isekai. And it does seem light hearted but I didn’t get very far into it cause not all the chapters were uploaded the Mc which I think is a boy or was dressing up as a boy so he didn’t get harassed was threw into the gutter when his family was coming to the city the family never acknowledged him but It didn’t go too far into the family yet when I read it.