Discussion The Return of the God Level Assassin

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Tsukihime, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Tsukihime

Tsukihime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there anyone here familiar with this story? It's a BL original from Webnovel. I know, WN's reputation sucks. But there are seriously good originals there. Like this one. LOL. It's a VRMMORPG BL. The writing is good. Barely minimal grammatical errors. And the characters are just simply hilarious. It's also full of fluff.

Here's the synopsis;

As soon as Luo Yan graduated, he immediately got an offer from a prestigious gaming company. He thought all his hard work finally paid off. And he would finally reach the pinnacle of life. But then, on his first day of work, a potted plant fell on his head and he died.

Surprisingly, when he thought he would cross the Yellow River, he suddenly woke up and found himself in the body of a 17 year old boy. This body had the same name as him but completely different background. Because the original was the second young master of the Luo family - one of the most powerful family in S City.

Luo Yan almost cried. God probably took pity on him and decided to give him a loving family with a wealthy background. He didn't have to work hard anymore. Studying like his life depended on it and pretending to be a holy father just to cater to people.

So Luo Yan decided to be a salted fish and just shamelessly sell meng.

A certain male god who always bought Luo Yan's meng: Yan Yan is so cute! Why is Yan Yan so cute??

Cold faced on the outside, a cinammon roll on the inside Gong X Super beautiful, black-belly Shou.

There's currently 79 chapters. And the author updates a chapter daily. Try it and see if it's to your taste. (o^▽^o)

doeokp2, Xu Zhiqing and xiao_daoist like this.
  2. KHA2

KHA2 wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    I previously read a tiny bit of it but then just glossed over it. Might go back and check again tho

3. xiao_daoist

xiao_daoist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's in my library. I love it, my only problem is the slow update.

doeokp2 likes this.
  4. Tsukihime

Reading List:
    Link
    Do check it. It's so fluffy you'll end up having cavities. :LOL:

5. Tsukihime

Reading List:
    Link
    But the author is updating daily now tho. :hmm: It would probably harf to update more than a chapter a day since she's writing 2 novels at once. :blobsweat: Anyways, it's really good right? :aww:

xiao_daoist likes this.
  6. xiao_daoist

xiao_daoist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes!

7. Nashikami

Nashikami Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True, she is pretty consistent now with one chapter a day guaranteed. She did move to premium though. It isn't bad as you can get free chapter passes by login and other activities. I average about three a day and if you stack them, you can get 20 tickets pretty fast. Only issue I have with the ticket system is that the tickets expire after a few days which sucks. Back to the novel, lol, I definitely love the fluffiness. :)

8. Tsukihime

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, authors need to earn too. So I guess that's why fast passes expired that quick? :hmm:

And yes, the novel is so fluffy I feel like I'm having cavities every chapters. :blobxd:

9. Ruth22

Ruth22 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where are you guys reading this ? I was reading it on Webnovel app and I stopped at ch 169 because it costs more coins which cost money. Anyone reading it for free ?

Reedii likes this.
  10. kurama_63

kurama_63 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why is this novel not here.............like on this site???

11. PepperCherry

PepperCherry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The poster said it's original so not translated. This site is only for translated novels:blobmelt:

12. YueLiin

YueLiin Kore

Reading List:
    Link
    Read to around ch 800 !! Stocking up on chapters cause they're pretty short LOL at this point I'm reading 50 chps at a time >w<
    Tiramisu also has another novel I'm following, the way they write is quite digestible and nice to read wehehe

13. doeokp2

doeokp2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's really good. Love it!!! I had picked up a while ago, I was too impatient with the update. I have it in my library, waiting for a few more chapters to accumulate before I read it again.