Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Avery Very

Avery Very Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg!!! What the heck! This is so effed up. I couldn't swallow my fries. The rest are theatening to come back up.:sick:
    My heeeaaaart~:blob_teary:
    This is so heartbreaking!! Glad they get to experience true love even for a short time. :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:
    Anywayyyyy, thank you so much for sharing and spoiling us like this!! :aww:
    **throws virtual adoration at you**:bloblove:

2. ailatte

ailatte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wake me up when this arc is over, hopefully we won't need to wait till september for it to happen.

3. MonBon992201

MonBon992201 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You’re welcome! Honestly when AS published this specials everyone was crying and being a mess of emotions overall, this made the dislike(and some hate) from the fans to Jennette to increase(later on we got a chapter when Jenny began being envious and had Claude told her off[the scene of chapter 40 on the manhwa just that Jenny was 18] and everyone was throwing a party XD)

I... have really bad news to you... *drops everything*
    See ya’ll on July or whenever my vacations from university end, I still haven’t go on vacation but I’m gonna make it a ritual to ignore the manhwa until I see Lucas in the flesh being our hero putting everything back into place(and I mean everything) + when the whole explanation over why Anastacius is so OOC is done with bc I call bullsh*t on how he’s acting now and if he’s there for what everyone thinks he’s there... heh, what a disappointment

Neyva likes this.
  4. jina2789

jina2789 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I joined a group and some said that Lucas will be back in chapter 69 of manhwa.

SongSong likes this.
  5. jina2789

Reading List:
    Link
    And don't forget about the side story, where the Father and Daughter have a trip outside the palace, disguise, Claude the gambler and how Athy make Claude wear a cute animal ear decor XD

jiesuzuru, Cessa and MonBon992201 like this.
  6. SongSong

SongSong New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read spoilers from the fan's page on Facebook that in the side stories:

Lucas from Lovely Princess (Lucas2 of the world which Claude would kill Athanasia) traveled to other dimensions. In one of those dimensions, Lucas2 has seen Claude convinced Diana not to give birth because the baby Athanasia was eating her inside out. Then Lucas2 has removed all of the baby's mana to save Diana and Athanasia. But somehow after that Claude kill Diana because of Judith. Due to Lucas2's action, things changed worse. In the end, Lucas and Athanasia of the main story (the "Who made me a princess" world or also the world Claude love Athanasia) also traveled to that dimension and saw Claude was killing Diana.

It really make me confused and wondered if Claude loves Diana and if the page is translating the novel right enough. But now I could strongly believe in Claude's love no matter what. I would cry T.T

7. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys. Can we tag any spoilers if there are classified as in the main story line or the side stories? I love them but it's sometimes confusing.

8. Sugar_24

Sugar_24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I guess im going to read the chapter 69 BUT if the chapter still does'nt have progress i'll drop WMMP and and read it after 1 year

9. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    Those parts of Claude killing Diana because of Judith doesn't make any sense, they either lied to you or were just confused bc when the rebellion happened Claude had already killed his brother so Judith had already left the empire and hide, the Lucas going thru dimensions meets our Athy but her Korean version.

Mikaa likes this.
  10. KohaneAoi

KohaneAoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm still lost??:blobsweat:
    if AS mix webnovel with printed novel, i read some part of both of them but there's not much different?? they say web novel have more fluffy moments but i can't see that?? or was i reading same novel as printed novel?? i'm somehow lost T^T
    there's many moments between Lucas and Athy that members in here talked about it not in web novel and i heard in printed novel many moments deleted as well:blobupset::blobfearful:
    i too want the version that AS translated which i mean the Korean book itself...i don't mind buying it but i want that book that have full details:blobsob: :blobowoevil:

11. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    We all want to :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: I miss AS so much :blobpensive:

I wouldn't mind buying it if I at least knew some Korean but... the two languages I know don't include Korean

12. jina2789

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmm... All i remember in the translated novel I read is, when Lucas 2 (from lovely princess) ate fetus Athy's magic so Diana was save (but it is not for a cause)bc Lucas needs more magic just to replenish his so when he face the Lucas 1 (Who made me a princess) he can win on him. After that, there is no other thing (or it might be cut) the killing of Diana bc of Judith is, I can't remember that. Maybe it was not translated lol, then the next scene was when Athy will get married to Ijekiel lol.

Vardalyn likes this.
  13. Vardalyn

Vardalyn

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes you’re correct jina.

side story 5:
    -Lucas2 met another Lucas with his daughter.
    -Lucas2 came to Athanasia and Ijekiel’s wedding.
    -Lucas2 came to the scene where Claude begged Diana to choose him and Lucas2 ate Athy’s mana in Diana’s womb so Diana can live. After he ate it, Diana and Claude didn’t know what happen, but they felt something different.
    -Lucas2 almost arrive at wmmap dimension but Lucas1 realized this and threw him away to Korea, then Lucas2 turned into a child and lost almost all his magic (and this is the end of the book)

14. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    The only thing missing is the supposed Claude killing Diana because of Judith, so I'll stand by my point that it was a lie or they read some pretty f*ck up fanfic that wasn't labeled as such and believed it, there is one of those in Wattpad that is a fanfic but some ppl think is part of the novel and to this day I don't know why

Vardalyn likes this.
  15. Vardalyn

Vardalyn

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeaa, it’s irritating sometimes to see those false spoilers. I don’t know why wmmap has so many false spoilers everywhere lmao

MonBon992201 likes this.
  16. Otakuotaku

Otakuotaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanted to ask but how does Claude approach his granddaughter?

17. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly think is just to play with ppl, or to give Jenny some kind of better image or whatever, the one I saw on Wattpad made it seem like Jenny made some kind of weird ritual to reverse time so everything could be fixed (do you remember that scene where we see Anastacius appearing in front of Jenny with Claude out cold? Yeah, you can imagine how things went from there) just that she would forget everything.

It was some VERY weird explanation there as to how Athys soul ended up un Athys body... well, the story in general is very wonky and weird.

*Grandaughters
    Well, he's a loving grandfather, loves them very very much, likes to spoil them. You know, the perfect family UwU

Hakwifey7 likes this.