Forgotten Title i cant remember the name. thanks for any help.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Magaion, Mar 11, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Magaion

Magaion Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so im just getting back into reading novels after a long hiatus, when a novel i read before popped into my mind while i was looking through the series finder trying to find a different one i remembered.
    i know i did not get very far into the novel at the time. i cant remember much but what i can remember is.

The novel starts with the MC going to play a game on his computer when he opens a file/game/something that starts a game he had never seen before. he then plays it as the mayor's son i believe or some lord, hes at the start locked in his mansion with his steward? until he does some dialogue with him and unlocks the village he starts learning skills and stuff and unlocks features of the game. a bit later on things start to change in the real world as well and people start to become like npc's as one of the 3 bars that's mentioned at some point increases( i think it was the blue bar) he run's into a lady in the real world that run's a gym or something that helps him get stronger, which also helps him in the game. at which point in the game some kind of attack happens to the village and he has to fight it off. i don't really remember much about it just that he has to save everyone in the village for the best reward, and he uses the river i believe and that one of the village house turns into a giant crossbow.
    i know its not really much to go off of but i don't remember to much of the details just the general gist any help finding this again would be wonderful thanks.

2. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a button next to "report" to delete I think.

3. jgfenix

jgfenix Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Magaion

Magaion Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks that is it. kinda sad that i stopped reading it for a few years and its not very far along. thanks a lot for the help