Discussion What if Human have System and can Respawn?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by girisuherman, Mar 11, 2020.

?

Did you want a poll?

1. yes

6 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. nope

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. This.. is.. poll!!!!

8 vote(s)
    57.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. girisuherman

girisuherman ∆ Hiki Bear ∆

Reading List:
    Link
    One night Unknown Pillar start appearing in every city on world, Then every people to baby have imaginary screen appear in front of them that say
    "System integrated... Scan memory for XP.... Y/N"
    if one select NO then screen change to "Deactivating" and if select Yes Screen change into interface like the one from Manga "The Gamer" but level up will not give you stat point or skill point,

1. What is your choice on system? Yes or No?

2. If you Chose No and see news about Dead people that respawn from pillar what did you feel and what will you do?

3. Doing something give you XP even breathing but how much XP gained is depend on "How difficult the action" but sometime a mission appear like do dish or Etc, will you Accept mission it? what is your line?

3. If you died and respawn, are you going to debate your existence or just roll with it?

4. What happen to government will do if every people can respawn? Can war still go on?

5. What will you do if System suddenly give mission with ??? tittle and reward is ??? , and objective is Run away or Defend Pillar or Kill enemy?

6. Alien bombing earth but good thing city shielded by pillar energy shield, What will you do, when see alien troop going to pillar?

7. What if system give mission that allow rise your stats but you need fight with alien?

8. What will you do when learn if system is created by Imperial ass alien that don't care about anything except testing and give away technology?

9. If you Alien invader what your reaction when see human act like zombie try swarm you?

imK likes this.
  2. Kirill

Kirill New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I chose no, & I feel thankful because all of these respawning business sounds like too much work, & I hate doing work

I don't care if I'm not a protagonist-ish character as long as I can be lazy, nothing else matters

girisuherman likes this.
  3. girisuherman

Reading List:
    Link
    Why not became lazy immortal?

4. Alundric

Alundric Member of Gentleman Alliance

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup like the Lazy king

5. Szara

Szara Your average American Psycho

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, but respawns will cost you $100,000 each time, to maintain the true spirit of microtransactions within video games. Real life is pay2win ;(

kenar, imK, SamStrike and 1 other person like this.
  6. Ryuukage

Ryuukage [Professional Lurker][Loli Head Patter][Lazy Fox]

Reading List:
    Link
    Answers:
    1: Yes.
    3: As long as its not a pain in the arse or the reward is tempting.
    Another 3: If I die and respawn, then so be it, I don't give a fvck, too much of a hassle to waste some grey matter.
    4: yes, war would erupt, until the world was destroyed, the reason, fucking scarce resources and overpopulated lands, no one dies after all.
    5: nothing, wait and see what will happen.
    6: nothing, the whole world can go and beat the aliens as I prepare popcorns to enjoy the show.
    7: meh, who cares.
    8: same meh energy, won't give a fvck.

7. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know :hmm:
    2. If you Chose No and see news about Dead people that respawn from pillar what did you feel and what will you do?

Join them to see if true or not, got to make sure :hmm:
    3. Doing something give you XP even breathing but how much XP gained is depend on "How difficult the action" but sometime a mission appear like do dish or Etc, will you Accept mission it? what is your line?
    I will see if sleeping can give XP or not :blobmelt:
    3. If you died and respawn, are you going to debate your existence or just roll with it?

Roll with it for a while then debate my existence after awhile then roll with it again probably :blobhero:
    4. What happen to government will do if every people can respawn? Can war still go on?

Maybe :blobunsure:
    5. What will you do if System suddenly give mission with ??? tittle and reward is ??? , and objective is Run away or Defend Pillar or Kill enemy?

Defend or kill it is then :blobspearpeek:
    6. Alien bombing earth but good thing city shielded by pillar energy shield, What will you do, when see alien troop going to pillar?

Join them, unless there is a quest then I will defeat them :blob_coffee:
    7. What if system give mission that allow rise your stats but you need fight with alien?

8. What will you do when learn if system is created by Imperial ass alien that don't care about anything except testing and give away technology?

9. If you Alien invader what your reaction when see human act like zombie try swarm you?

imK likes this.
  8. Kirill

Kirill New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Would have been interested if not for the immortal part.
    I hate long live, multiple lives, everything related to that.

Living for a long time is boring for someone as unambitious as me. I'm not interested in power as well. As long as I can be left in peace I'm perfectly good.

Although of course that's just if were about humans. If we add certain animals however my answer can be quite different, I'm very very fond of certain animals after all.

9. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. The system seems to offer no visible benefits, and the respawn is a real downside, so I'd pass.

Nothing, not my problem. People die all the time, people respawn all the time, it's their problem, not mine.

I'd do most things that I already do on a daily basis, like washing dishes and stuff. If it asked me to do anything I'm uncomfortable with, I'd pass.
    At most I'd do things I don't do often, like... Going hiking or something.

Just roll with it, I knew respawning was a thing by then.

Wars have not cared about deaths for a long time now. People are a replenishable resource and nobody loses a war due to lack of personnel. They lose wars because they lack funds to keep providing ammo for their guns and oil for their tanks.
    War would work out just fine even with respawning system. Rather, it would actually take part of the problem of wars away as people would care less for the death of their loved ones, so the amount of wars might even increase.

I'd never do a mission that involves risking my life, even if I respawned. Just like how I'd never take a mission that involved fighting and/or killing others, it goes against my morals.

Hide and surrender if they find me. What else do you expect a civilian to do?

You think I'd ever want to fight someone? Lol? No! I have better things to spend my life on than willingly getting hurt.

Nothing. Why should I care about their motives?

I'd never be an invader because that goes against my morals, so there is no point in answering this one.

girisuherman likes this.
  10. Liyu

Liyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1 Yes, because at least you would have a chance of survival. Unaware people can just be like pigs waiting for slaughter.
    2 I wouldn't chose no,
    3 i would weigh it, see what are the "standard" missions to begin with. Never be enticed by simple missions with great rewards. Ther is no free lunch, specially in this kind of world.
    4Yes war will still go on. The motives behind war are greed and other things. Being immortal doesn't mean you are powerful.
    5 Depends on your power and interests.
    6 again depends on your power and capabilities
    7 fight aliens then, increased stats mean survival.
    8 think of survival first
    9 kill humans , every race has to survive. It depends on your race.

imK and girisuherman like this.
  11. Heckaton

Heckaton Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. Why not?
    Ii don't think I'll care that much anyway

I'll probably accept the easier/doable ones, and decline the harder missions (e.g. go fight/kill someone, go to a faraway [x] location, etc)
    Just roll with it :blob_sunglasses:

idk about the government, but the war will probably get worse
    Considering i'm still a normal human (minus the respawning part), i'll just decline
    nothing
    :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:

nothing, I guess? not like there's any reason to do anything against them if they just gave away the system then sit back and watched
    can't say. never been an alien invader before :hmm::hmm:

girisuherman likes this.
  12. imK

imK Artful Dodger

Reading List:
    Link
    No. Current world couldn't handle it. We're overpopulated as it is.

Depends on how useful they are to the world. I wouldn't care if we had useful people respawn. Healers, teachers, farmers, techs for necessary stuff. Wouldn't be impressed with dead weights coming back to life.

Sure, why not? As long as the mission doesn't require me to do something that involves harming innocents/screwing up the world I wouldn't mind it.

Both. Get stuff done while thinking about what the whole point of this is.

Well the death penalty would all of a sudden not be a deterrent. War might even get worse as a result seeing as people can respawn. You'd no longer have to worry about civilian collateral damage.

If the enemy is straight up evil, kill enemy. Otherwise I'd defend pillar.

Follow orders unless my commander's brain shits itself and he makes a retarded decision. If this happens I'll focus on defense and slaughtering as many aliens as possible.

Take the stats, go out and fight.

Kill the aliens and take the tech.

Be irritated and focus on wiping out the majority. Keep some of the humans to breed for future testing. Get rid of the combat-worthy specimens first. It's a shame because they're the healthiest specimens, but I don't want any further interruptions.

girisuherman likes this.
  13. girisuherman

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow man, that have X-COM vibe... and your last answer is almost same with ethernal mind

imK likes this.
  14. imK

imK Artful Dodger

Reading List:
    Link
    It was really fun to think about and answer. Thank you for taking the time out to make this questionnaire. I enjoyed it.

girisuherman likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.