Spoiler Lord of the Mysteries by Cuttlefish Loves That Diving

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vide, Oct 2, 2018.

1. jtrichard

jtrichard [BL Reader] [La Mousse]

Reading List:
    Link
    Also all these characters been saying Klein has to becareful of Lord of the Mystery and I'm probably the only one keep thinking that this dude ain't dangerous.
    Well, I'm also thinking this dude might be Klein himself soo....

ladyartemis likes this.
  2. Crawling Chaos

Crawling Chaos Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello guys, I just started reading up to 500 chaps since I heard this is based from lovecraft's stories then found this forum.

l really like the marauder pathway. Can you guys tell me how do this pathway fight offensively? Can they only steal beyonder abilities one at a time or multiple at the same time? Also can they keep the abilities like the apprentice path's scribe (recording)? What makes it so OP that you guys found it so frustrating?

Looking forward to reading scenes with Amon since I read from all of you this guy is really badass.

3. Disnait

Disnait Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They can steal abilities (per person) making it so they can be used for quite sometime. At the start the number of abilities stolen is little and random but at high level the number becomes very big and, if they know your abilities, they can choose what to steal.

They can also steal thoughts, distance, fate, time (at high level) and even other things (like the knowledge that people gain when drinking their potion, although that seems restricted to only the Marauder Pathway). They also can have lots of parasites so you're not fighting just against 1 of them simultaneously...

Anyway you'll see how terrifying high level marauders can be around chapter 1000…

4. Hatsu58

Hatsu58 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here we have an example of low sequence, lacking in experience beyonder.
    Just kidding.

Low sequence Marauder pathway is probably as you may have guessed, steal stuffs, abilities, tricking people etc.
    High sequence though, its a different story. Basically the power of high sequence beyonder in the Marauder, Seer and Apprenctice pathway can be described as below : Your power can only be limited to your imagination. Its so powerful that low level beyonders cant even dream of it being a reality.
    Steal : abilities ( that's simple), fate ( yes you steal their fate, and take their identity, the one whose fate is stolen is forgotten by reality and slowly dies away), things beyond physical reality (you can steal space, like instant travel, or make the space between you and your opponent disappear, steal thought, make your oppoenent forget what they tried to do, and know instantly what their thinking was..), abstract stuffs as time (steal your opponents time, make them age quicker, instant dead even, stealing light, darkness, luck..) There's so many application to the stealing ability in real fight, you can use your imagination for it.
    Tricking: in low level, you trick people, in sequence, your abilities extend to tricking evenything, even abstract stuff. Example, you can trick fate, make yourself immune to a certain level to tracking/forseeing from other pathway (like seer), trick reality, laws of nature, finding loop hole or bugs in reality that you can make use of and benefits yourself. Simple example, like when you light a torch, it will eventually burnt out . You can easily trick the torch/or nature to bypass that, make it light up forever. Tricking nature laws can be thing like tricking cordinates of how thing happen. Like when you use travel ability to go from A to B, it can be tricked that you go from A to C instead, or when you fire/target spell to target C, it can be tricked to instead target back to youself, or target D of your choosing.
    Mostly, from what i've seen, the power of high sequence Marauder pathway ( Amon, Pallez to be precise) seems to only be limited to how they can apply it. As of now, other than the Deities that havent revealed themselves, there's none that can rival Amon. Klein interactions with him have been mostly Amon have him by the balls, like a lion toying with its prey. Amon's intentions though, have been unclear. Readers here will probably think he meants malicious, but if you have readed author previous works, this kind of character can be described as below : extremely powerful early on, evil neutral, had purpose the he's been working on for thousand of years, put his purpose beyond everything else(i.e if it benefits him, anything is negotiatable), likely to collaborate with main character in the future.

5. drollawake

drollawake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh, the "woe is you, you are so lonely" part of the latest chapter just ruined it for me. I hope Cuttlefish doesn't try to make a love interest happen.

6. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    U n me both

7. Hatsu58

Hatsu58 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There wont be. Maybe MTL got it wrong, but in the original version, what it means was Russelle feel pity towards Klein, since in his opinion, Rosselle finally "accepted" himself in the new world, got wife(s) he loves, a daughter he adores, but he doesnt see the same in Klein. He said that Klein right now is alone in this strange world, and for that Rosselle pity him.

8. Crawling Chaos

Crawling Chaos Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn is that even allowed? Well, judging from the fact that we have seq. 2 Miracle Invoker from the Fool path that can grant any wishes seems reasonable. No wonder the Outer God in the Wishing Magic Lamp got tricked by the Lord of the Mysteries. In the future we'll see how the apprentice pathway makes Mr. Door super scary.

Im binge reading right now since Im on a vacation. The Fool Group seems to be referenced to Nyarlathotep (The Crawling Chaos) , If the Lord of the Mysteries decided to be an evil god like Nyarl he will definitely become a very huge headache. Btw Its Kinda funny when the Whole Amon Family is composed only of clones disguising to be family members Doing democratic votings. XD

Btw I think the LOTM is also Chinese judging from the fact that he protected/Isolated the whole Western Continent thats suspected to be Asia(whole continent)/China (country alone).

He probably divined during the modern era that the 3 transmigrators are destined to become outer gods, evernight goddess (suspected to be first) , Roselle (reviving BE, probably becoming outer god of justiciar group) , and Klein who I think is the LOTM himself trying to fool timeline,history,fate by coming back just before the cataclysm , not just for defending against the Outer Gods but also for easy promotion to Seq. 0. Judging by the fact from kleins easy access to Castle of Origin from the start, Exaggerated digestion speed of the High Seq potion, coincidences related to fool group,and how everything in his path seems like planned already that all he needs is just to walk.

Fooling timeline /history/fate -
    Zhui an ordinary person had really no idea why he an ordinary keyboard warrior transmigrated into an unfamiliar world and then experiencing a series of strange coincidences pointing him to the fool group, breaking through the limits of space & time to transmigrate into the future era bringing a person that doesnt belong to that era to be involve in the fate of the world)

It could also be said that he fooled his fate to believe himself as an ordinary person from the past, prepare his beyonder path in advance, then jump to the future to become LOTM.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
  9. espec22

espec22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A good foe the Roselle Arc, I highly doubt we would see him again until the sequels, although maybe as an Angel summoned by Klein.

10. dionit

dionit Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone explain in detail Roselle's ressurection and his interactions with Klein?

11. rvtots33

rvtots33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope the author write about Bernadette reaction tomorrow as to why the Seven pure light is loyal to the Fool.

Darkschneider and ladyartemis like this.
  12. Soneview777

Soneview777 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well Bernadette Gustav owes klein a lot not only to help her on her trip but also in her sequence promotion 2 that if she is alone she would lose control

Darkschneider likes this.
  13. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, with how the spirit world is connected to the past, present, future, it does represent Fool Group domain a lot.

Makes me wonder if LotM is the one creating this spirit world or at least the seven light after the one before got destroyed.

14. Soneview777

Soneview777 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope Bernadette Gustav becomes the first official angel of Klein I imagine that Will Auceptin will become his official angel when Klein is sequence 0, since apparently Will Auceptin has no interest in being a sequence 0, which I always wonder How powerful will sequence 0 of the Wheel of Fortune path be? His power must be terrifying and Azik Eggers has no idea if he becomes the official angel of Klein.

15. shanarock

shanarock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really have no idea how you came into conclusion that the Fool group is equal to Nyarlathotep (whose name I can never spell right without google). It's obvious that LOM is a blantant copy of Yog-Sothoth. Just look at Yog-Sothoth's titles:

The Lurker at the Threshold
    The Key and the Gate
    The Beyond One
    Opener of the Way
    The All-in-One
    The One-in-All
    Master of Gates between Worlds
    God of Time and Space
    Gate Watcher
    Outer God
    Skills: Control over all of time and space.
    Hobby: Watching and waiting
    https://villains.fandom.com/wiki/Yog-Sothoth

Second strongest after Azathoth (original), might be even stronger. Even Nyarla fears him. His titles scream the Apprentice, and Seer pathway. Especially the Apprentice (Mr Door's honoroble name is a direct copy of Yog's). His hobby as a watcher, lurker and his title as the one-in-all pretty much points the Error pathway.

There is already an outer god called son of chaos that fits Nyarla's description. At the moment we are all under the impression that LOM is future Klein, one that is inspired from Yog.

Oh and let's not forget Klein's mythical form which is worms with tentacles, that's pretty much Yog's concept.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
    Darkschneider likes this.
  16. skyfall3250

skyfall3250 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't got any idea of the love craft lore.
    Where can I read it from beginning?

Rule71 likes this.
  17. kuroik

kuroik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't one of the titles of Lotm the "Dominator of the Spirit World"?

18. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    arisusyah and skyfall3250 like this.
  19. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, Dominator doesn't seem like the creator. But with how he overlooked every beings on spirit world from above them, makes one thing they're the creator.

I'll wait for official translation as sometimes there's different meaning and translation here and there.

Oh and this makes me wonder. Where will Klein perform his marionettes village to advance to Sequence 1. Will it be in Grey Fog?

20. Crawling Chaos

Crawling Chaos Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like Bernadette's position as love interest is rising.

Im fine with this being a harem but the probability is low based on the author's previous novels.

Klein would probably end up with audrey in the end like lucien ending up with natasha.