Resolved Which BL is this?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Illisaide, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Illisaide

Illisaide ╰(✧∇✧╰) Venti!~

Reading List:
    Link
    MC transmigrated into a novel as an emperor who has just been overthrown and is fleeing the palace with an eunuch. In this novel, the emperor is a secret ger/omega (I forgot which one) which is incompetent and easily influenced. The novel’s protagonist is a reborn ger/omega who, after he died, witnessed the country torn by war due to said incompetent emperor. After he was was reborn, he engineered a change in dynasty so that the country he loved would not be plunged into misery. Novel ends in hope as he is crowned empress and joins hands with his newly crowned ML to rule the country. Our transmigrated MC has transmigrated into the body of the deposed emperor right as the rebellion succeeded. He then knocks the eunuch out, absorbs memories, and collects supplies. He somehow gains a shadow guard along the way? And with these two, travels to ML to borrow his army in order to retake his throne.

The entire novel’s ML is somewhat of a regional ruler and the ML of another, second novel that shares the same universe. Said novel has a time-traveling transmigrator who is from the future of said shared universe and knows the ultimate outcome of the first novel’s rebellion. The reborn MC was increasingly sidelined by his power-hungry ML and fell into despair. The period after, though without the bloody war he tried to prevent after being reborn, was a period where prejudices were set loose and was later referred to as the dark era when many human rights were suppressed. The time-traveling transmigrator from this second novel was a historian who had deeply admired the main ML for his talents. And when he discovered that he’d transmigrated back to that era, he hid his ger/omega gender to become an advisor who later got together with our ML (ML of the second book and of this entire novel) after said ML overthrew the new emperor (ML of the first book). At the time our (entire novel’s) MC and ML meets, the time-traveler has just become an advisor and has not yet fallen in love with ML.

I remember the ML trying to woo MC at a lantern festival and the time-traveller being amazed at MC’s savvy-ness, forward thinking and beliefs in gender equality. Then, knowing that he has the support of our ML and thinking that the country might have been better if MC had never been overthrown, devotes himself to helping MC retake his crown.

I forgot the name of this novel. Can someone please tell me what it is?

Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
  2. Fairlady1996

Fairlady1996 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I pretty sure it from novel who touch my tail! Quick transmigration novel

cursebreaker likes this.
  3. Fairlady1996

Fairlady1996 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, arc 11 novel who touched my tail!