Spoiler The Villain’s Mother

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Sep 1, 2019.

1. nuttyreader

nuttyreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the future husband fell head over heals in love with the FL. That’s why even he stays with FL and follows what she wants - FL does not want children.
    In the transmigrated story, he is reborn with all the knowledge of the previous story. He thinks his love is the truest so wants to steal her from her current marriage. -remember that there is no love in the marriage of FL and ML.
    He stops when he realizes that the FL is truly happy with her marriage. So he is not those me me me type of character.
    Also, the FL never really loves a person so what does it matter who she stays with.

2. Ivivivi

Ivivivi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ouhright thanks for explaining

3. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's this? same author?
    A spin off? Sequel, prequel? Or au?

4. Chilli_Chiia

Chilli_Chiia Trying to survive my courses

Reading List:
    Link
    Completely different story written by a completely different writer.

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  5. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another novel I really really like.

Regarding Original MC, I dont understand her POV in life. She ashamed of her father achievement, and thought it was the rights of parent to give the children the best, but since they could not, she tricked a rich guy to carry her. THIS I could understand. It's actually pretty normal, also she's not hurting anyone to achieve all that, beside her parents heart.
    Fortunately, she chose the right man. Her husband was righteous in taking the responsibility eventhough he knew she started it (and allowed it and let her be). And he didnt divorce her or mistreated her and her family when she was not a good mother, not a good wife and not a good daughter. Fuk, what kind of person is this OriMC...... She did the same thign with her second husband, even abandoned her son eventhough her 2nd hubby was willing to adopt the son.
    She's not cold but just a very selfish person that couldnt have empathy maybe....what a waste of breath to live imo Coz she threw all the people that care for her. And she even gave the body and her life to TransmMC. Is she rly tired to live?
    For once, I couldnt care for an Original MC fate eventhough her story was snatched.

Now, for the Transmigrated MC
    What I like from MC is how she realized that to be beautiful and stayed that way needed hardwork. Like how she's dieting just bcoz she needed to attend a party but her weight went up (juuuust a tiny bit), and she wanted to parade and to be the envy there lol She nvr forgot to do face and body maintenance every night too that it affected her son too XD

She stayed true to her character, and using logic to choose the best action. With the son, she just tried to be the cool aunt at the beginning coz she knew she didnt know how to be a mother. Slowly she tolerated him and no longer considered the son as someone else's son. She was frightened when her son went missing. At that time, I think she was ready to be a mother and to try to be a wife too.

She's also not losing her brain cell when she realized she might like ML. And ML also slowly started to see how his 'plastic' marriage can be more than that. Their romancing was beautifully slow yet it was good and suitable for them. They went to date, and he gave her flower, just things where people are dating do.

The Son is just very very very very CUTE!!!!! I love how she imitated MC to wear sunglasses whenever they went out, and being a fashionable kid XD I alw have this imagination; MC and her son are readying themselves to go out, and they both wear and touch the sunglasses and say Lets go! while holding a hand on their hip LOL And he was apparently very fat or almost at the obese limit that the doctor even gave him dieting order XD

Last edited: Feb 26, 2020
  6. Sheddy

Sheddy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Just want to point out that when the original fl schemed to get into his pants, he wasn't fully drunk, he was aware of her intentions and he also wanted to let loose, which is why they did it...he admitted it himself, but he's a responsible guy which is why he agreed to marry her

7. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup and he takes care of his wife, his kids, and his wifes family. The original host doesnt take care of her son she pushes him on to her parents. Then she runs off in a dream. No responsibility.

8. Sheddy

Sheddy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I'm not talking about responsibilities here, I'm saying that she shouldn't be entirely blamed for scheming to get into his pants because he also wanted it to happen

9. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    True it takes two to tango.

Ok. I think i see where u are getting at. However regardless if its her fault or not. She made her decisions. She dug her grave and she should lie in it, but instead She ran off to pursue her happiness.

abandoning your own child isnt something i would praise. Especially since the kids so young.

I mean if you think something isnt her fault. Ok. but you should realise this decision she made affected her whole life. Its not a small matter.

"I slept with some guy, had a kid, he had to marry me, support me, support my parents" but nope its not my fault. Im gonna go and pursue my own happiness now. :facepalm:

Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
  10. Sheddy

Sheddy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm only talking about the part where they had sex, I don't even like the original owner, after that i do think that she is unreasonable, selfish and irresponsible. I'm just pointing this out because i felt that you are blaming her entirely for scheming to sleep with him

11. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. Its been awhile. I cant remember if you were the original poster or not.

I thought the original poster liked the original host.

Anyway. I do blame her for her actions. Like i said earlier. That action affected everyone and it had consequences.

If we had two individuals. Who both did bad things, but one took responsibility for it. I consider that atonement.

The one that did bad things but didnt take responsibility and even ran off and leaving thier mess for someone else to clean?

Sleeping with someone without a condom. Having kids when she didnt want kids. These are decisions she made. She had plenty of choices but she wanted money.

What if her partner had aids/std? What if her partner was a psycho? What if her partner just wanted a one night stand? She may not deserve any of these, but she should have considered her actions first. Shes lucky everything benefited her and she never had to suffer an consequences.

Having sex isnt a joke. A Relationship isnt ment to be a joke either.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
    nicomcla1995 and bleedingliar24 like this.
  12. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    because she is not main character of novel, that's why people blamed or critics her.
    this is fiction novel. This character was created by author, it's not her fault for being selfish and irresponsible. It is author fault for making or created her as selfish and irresponsible people. Author love to write character as unrealistic and worst cause she want readers to hate her. So She can make MC transmigration to her body, make readers love MC.

13. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol true. I did take this into account. but when discussing a character, im going to discuss the character not the author.

Also i didnt read it but i was told at the end the author does paint the original host in a good light and justify her actions. I didnt read it but if i did maybe it would have changed my mind.

bleedingliar24 and Kaylee like this.
  14. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Aisha Ann
    ......er...if this is not a novel, and if her character is just a normal 2d one, would we be discussing it?

soie_yoie likes this.
  15. savii

savii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When does their relationship becomes strong.. Does this have any lovey dovey scenes?? I'm thinking of mlting but only if theres some loveey doevy :cookie::bloblove:

16. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk when it becomes strong. But it starts building pretty quickly.

And i think there are lots of lovey dovy scenes. Umm even before they really fall in love. The ml is very touched by some of the things mc does. And i thought some of the awkward moments between mc and ml because of the kid was very cute.

You should definitely try to mtl it. Its an easy read.

17. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? I didnt rmb reading that. But, even if the author tried to justify her action, the reason would be weak one.
    Truth be told, i dont think I know what she seek from her two husband beside the convenience of living by herself. Didnt she also give up her body to the transmigrated MC?

bleedingliar24 and soie_yoie like this.
  18. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Its funny. Sometimes i know things are just storys but
    Oh yeah this is the conversation someone was having with me. I had the same thought process like you.

Someone said that the author wrote a pov on her side and that the original host didnt really want much just a splice of happiness. Also it was the ml who said he wanted the marriage to be like this.

I have to admit i have read extras before (in other books) making the villian seen in a different light. And my heart has bleed for these villian so idk.

But i havent read the pov of the original host so im still skeptical. My opinions have changed before so idk.

╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Mc had a dream of the original host and she was willing to give back to body to the original host, but the original host gave her a look/feeling like "you so it, im off to better things"

19. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I rmb, she said 'you can have it (her body) if you like' or smth like that and transmigrate MC was angry at her lol Maybe bcoz she talked to her, TransmMC thought they might switch back one day or smth.

If she also tried like transmMC, to try to be a mother, her hubby would also try not to ignore her. Not everyone destined to be parent, but they could try. Slowly. Just like transmMC, she also tried her best.
    Didnt the hubby feeling toward transmMC was just respect when she tried to be good mother, then slowly changed into curiosity, interest and maybe like.

Also happiness can be obtained from children, parent, not alw from marriage.
    If she wanted a bit happiness, she had 2 marriages. Why'd she still abandon her child when her 1st husband died? The 2nd husband is truly loving her and even willing to adopt her child.
    And why'd she purposely ignore her parents?
    So, she wanted happiness and doomed her child for her happiness. She's not a lousy mother, but also lousy human.
    She's just someone who dislike other people and only wanted to live conveniently by herself however since she didnt ahve the capital, she needed someone to provide for her. I'm okay with this type of character, but only if she's truly alone (no family) and didnt hurt other.

I dont rmb there's pov of the original mc in the extra.....just from people like her 2nd husband (he rebirthed) and transmigrated mc (she read the book).
    Maybe I'm wrong since I MTLed.

Well, because it's just fiction, and we (I) like it or felt intriqued and interested by certain element in it, so we want to have theory/analysis and sharing. XD

hahaha it became long, sorry :p

20. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Check out the post from @nuttyreader this person has more info. I didnt read it so i cant say anything on that matter. Heres some quotes.

I actually have the same thought process as you so idk ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Idk its been awhile so my impression was mc was just like "ok........" I thought mc didnt care, but whatever. Ill just take your word for it.

╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

Last edited: Mar 13, 2020