Spoiler Can You Love Me?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Description :
    “Sanye, do you know that you are like a book. Every time I see you I want to … sleep.”

After some hesitation, Xin Ai finally decided to approach Jian Sanye, who was famous for his power. She tried hard to make him happy, justify thousands of ways, sacrifice self-esteem and dignity, with the main goal to find her missing sister.

Three months later, the man threw a check in front of her, “I’m tired.”

Xin Ai stood up with her innocent body without a single strand, smiled wryly and said, “Alright, I’ll go as far away from you as possible.”

When they met again, Xin Ai closed her eyes to Jian Sanye’s presence, it made the man angrily push her against the wall, “We’ve slept together a few times. Is it so easy to forget me?”

Xin Ai smiled so sweetly and teasingly, putting her hand on the shoulder of the man, “Sorry, I have slept with quite a few men, sometimes I can’t remember it even happening. If I may know, what’s your name, sir?”

“Just watch, I’ll make you remember who I am.”

link:https://www.novelupdates.com/series/can-you-love-me/

Spoilerzzz anyone???:blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek:

2. ...vegan

...vegan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers?

Zoeh likes this.
  3. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. TillLindemann

TillLindemann Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    no spoilers i guess?

6. Needyneedle

Needyneedle Crimson's Melissa and the Blackjack of Chaos.

Reading List:
    Link
    The original title was Love you from the depths of the stars. Here's the NU forum about this. I tried to search for spoilers using the original title to no avail. However, I found the raws(?) if anyone is up for it. 500ish chapters. :eek:

7. Ancientalien

Ancientalien Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay lets start with it now .
    A typical misogynistic ML ( rich,handsome, womaniser, arrogant, ruthless and what not)and a pitiful FL ( transition from weak to strong)
    FL’s sister is am actress which disappears suddenly hence To find her, FL seduces ML as he is all powerful and she needed a backup. In the early days he treats her very badly( physically as well as mentally). And then begins to fall in love with her but does not understand it. So he breaks up with her and then go for another woman.
    FL is entangled in a bigger mystery where her sister is abducted by the Xu family heir ( whom she loves). His sister has a congenital heart disorder so he needs her heart to be replaced. So they did the cruelest things and later FL came to know about her sister’s death. In order to take revenge against her sister’s killers, she starts investigation and came across the horrible secret. At the same time She is attacked by the Xu siblings and get killed in the accident.
    But the day she died the ML realises how much of a dickhead he was and realises that he was in love with her all this time. He came to know about her sister, her struggles and her death. He blames himself and shells into a cocoon of a cold hearted person and tries to take revenge on her behalf.
    But taddaa. Here’s the catch.
    FL is mysteriously saved by someone and is recuperating in a hospital abroad. At the same time she is heavily injured so it takes almost 2 yrs for her to regain her original composure and health.now here’s the cliche part. The mysterious saviour of our FL is none other than the elder brother of ML. But the FL is unaware of his real identity.
    Now ML in the early days after FL’s death realises that she is not dead but rather alive somewhere so he keeps waiting for her and destroys the XU family business in the process by keeping only the siblings alive ( some sick shit in his head going on that FL will definitely come back for revenge)
    Now our FL doesn’t disappoint the ML and she comes with a bang where she is introduced as fiancée of the elder brother of ML. FL and ML meet each other but now ML has totally turned into a possesive,over caring, over loving obsessed lover of FL but he tried to give her space. Then i won’t write too much for this arc because
    1. It is quite boring and dragging in style and the same shit is repeated again and again. I hope you would understand my feelings as i was reading raw
    Now coming back , the FL torments the xu siblings. The elder one is already handicapped and his business is gone. The xu girl is also vicious and meets her end after a long awaited drama of FL torturing her in the name of miss K ( some famous screenwriter) The Xu siblings meet their end and FL is happy.
    But wait. Again the big reveal. FL’s sister is alive but her body is not in a good condition. So yeah their is alot of emotional drama. And ML and FL gets married after realising how fragile and uncertain life is. Like duhhh
    And then same old shit. They live happily ever after. She wons lots of award for screenwriting and becomes quite famous , gets pregnant , then have baby ,live happily and the end.

if you ask me, i am quite disappointed because of the story. I mean the FL has no individuality. Tries to use her face and beauty to achieve things( which is not bad but I don’t like it)The ML is trashy MF who is the prime example of how Leads are represented in the chinese novel. The story si quite disappointing and wouldn’t even be counted as cliche as both the leads as well as people surrounding them are irrationally immature.
    so dear,if you want to read it, please do it on your own risk. I read the story only because i felt that it could have some substance which might attract the readers and after few chapters i wanted to give up. But then i had nothing to do , so i ended up reading the whole shit.

PS: If you want spoilers for side characters, like lovestory of her best frnd, the story of ML’s mother and father etc etc please let me know in the comments below

8. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Ancientalien

Ancientalien Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay spoiler about the relationship of mother and father of ML. Mother is sweet, kind lady but does not approve of FL in the first. Father is a typical egoistic man who needs someone else to boost his manhood and make him feel like a man ( no pun intended ). In order for him to feel accomplished and satisfy his male ego , he had a young mistress outside who was pregnant ( later it is revealed that the child is someone else’s and he was wearing a green hat all along). So long drama cut short, the eldest son makes their mom divorce her husband because she was tired of all the shit of the mistresses and the money spent on them too. So the father is left alone and mother of ML leaves for a trip to cope up with her new life.​

10. Liu3

Liu3 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to ML’s older brother? Di he find his own love? Thank you

a_b likes this.