Question Profane Prince of Domination

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Braxx, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Found this novel a few days ago and I thought i give it a read. At first I thought that I would read the first few chapters, see a few spicy r18 scenes and then drop it since the mission is to get 10,000 harem members or else the mc will be castrated by the system and the system itself will be removed from him.

But as I read on, I found the novel to be very good. The plot is actually good (in every meaning of the word) and interesting. The political game is intriguing and fresh.

Sadly I started to get attached to the novel and now I came across chapter 45. The MC stole his father-in-law's women and even formed a contract with her (cuz he is a demon) and now she is his. But sadly in this chapter She did not reject her husband and even received teasing, cuddling and oral sex from him, but she was not turned on thankfully. I was kinda prepared for this for something like this to happen but it still hurt when it came to be.

For those who have read or are familiar with the novel, my question is .... Will we see more of this ? Even tho women join the MC's harem, will they still not reject their ex-husbands and ex-lovers?
    I tried searching for information from reviews of the novel but most of the reviews are either spam of 1 stars or 5 stars .... and the other reviews just review the story without giving any info on the harem.
    Also there is no wiki for the novel, so thats why im asking here.

Thanks for any information.

2. TheHoblit

TheHoblit Peak Dual-Cultivator

Reading List:
    Link
    you should read a few more chapters, because that scene was just to keep appearances up and she does cut physical contact with her husband. and no, it doesn't happen again IIRC

3. LewdBoi

LewdBoi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm on chapter 450, it happens again but not in the bad kind. With his father-in-law it was annoying because he was a likable character (also still a main character in the later chapters) the other times MC takes other men's wives is if there is no previous connection to the characters or if its his enemies (which is pretty good to read). Also all the other harem members just fade into the background. The only main characters that are in most chapters are 3 or 4 of them, rest are either forgotten or come back in for a few chapters throughout, I'd normally be bothered about this in any other novel but in this it doesn't really matter because there was never that much character building for them in the first place. I'd say stick with it because it gets really good. Can't say anything about the ending yet because I haven't finished reading it (at the higher realm part).

4. kadzu

kadzu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where I can read the side stories?

5. goga

goga Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's not really answering your question cause I'm just gonna start reading this

so my point is, your comment made me remember Inma no Hado

the mc there also has some part of his harem have sex with their partner(well the acts was not done in an in-depth description) and some cause they're a succubus, he lets them have sex with others (oh spoiler alert he used a succubus to entrap someone to have a chance to steal his wife cause of revenge)

now I'm really wondering if I should read this cause that's also isn't my cup of tea(well it depends on how the author depicts things) but heck I completed Inma no Hado so why not

and yeah try Inma no Hado( don't really know if you're gonna like it )