Would You Steal Someones Spouse?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Shin Ah, Mar 14, 2020.

Tags:
?

Cheatta

1. Considering Your Ground Rules, Maybe

2. If She Doesn't Like Him Anymore, Of Course

3. Immoral!

4. Girls see me as a girl

5. I'm a girl

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Katsurandom

Katsurandom [The One That Does Nothing][Villager C]

Reading List:
    Link
    if you wanna cheat, go for it and don't ask randoms over internet.....

I do think its one of the worst and most useless things one can do, if you don't wanna live or stay with your partner, save everyone the hassle and leave.

Don't start drama all over again with "YOU DIDN'T TRUST ME NO TO CHEAT!" while you are cheating and are angry cuz your partner found you cheating.........

is messy, no one is happy, everyone and his grandma will find out

If the cheater is women the man will be the one to bear the burden of the cheating whore, and if the cheater is man, the man will be the one to bear the burden of being a cheating....a cheating....a cheating manwhore?

anyone, pro tip kids, don't cheat if you male, only if you female.....

I mean, don't cheat yeah that..........

Milanin, 01, Svl and 1 other person like this.
  2. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What are you asking? Whether you should try to seduce someone you know is in a committed relationship if you're super duper sure they're the one for you or whatever horse shit? ... Well it makes you an asshole - whatever your or their gender. But, sure, go ahead. If you have feelings for someone that isn't available, go ahead and tell them. Whatever. Whether they cheat or not is up to them in the end, not you. They shouldn't - they should tell their partner that they have feelings for you, and work it out with them. And you should encourage them to do that, not carry them off. But at the end of the day you're not the one betraying your partner - because you're not the one *with* a partner. Probably for good reason, honestly, if you're off trying to seduce someone you know has made a commitment to someone else.

false, Vorpal, mir and 7 others like this.
  3. Moonpearl

Moonpearl Professional Yuri Girl ❀ [Yuri Garden Creator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Never - to be the mister/mistress is just as bad as being the adulterer. If they were worth my time, they'd break up with their partner before they tried anything with me.

mir, Nightow1, felidormit and 2 others like this.
  4. felidormit

felidormit probably asleep.

Reading List:
    Link
    your arguments are some roundabout way to ask how to steal someone's girl.
    and how the hell do you know you're the man of her dreams?

she may listen to other's opinions and advice. but she's the one to decide about her own relationship. and you can't just swoop in and have sex with her to make her cheat on her so.

imK and Anra7777 like this.
  5. thekingofgamez

thekingofgamez [He who makes others cough up blood in anger!]

Reading List:
    Link
    just remember if they can cheat on their husband/wife for you they can cheat on you with someone else

Hegao, mir, Milanin and 7 others like this.
  6. Shin Ah

Shin Ah Dope'n

Reading List:
    Link
    Now this is very judgemental. No one can judge Love like that.

7. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No one is judging love. They're judging actions. Love is a feeling. Cheating is a betrayal.

asriu, MagneticMagnet, false and 14 others like this.
  8. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    So, she slept with everyone except you. :blobcry: Anyway, are you sure she was in a serious relationship with any of them? :hmm:

9. Kutaifa

Kutaifa Pokémon trainer

Reading List:
    Link
    How is it love if the act revolves around having sex and not committing to a relationship?

And, once a cheater always a cheater

Milanin, runsing, Anra7777 and 3 others like this.
  10. Shin Ah

Shin Ah Dope'n

Reading List:
    Link
    You'd Judge a woman because she tries to get a man to love her more than his spouse, and the spouse is, the woman and man both know, not suitable for him anymore? Everyone knows you should break up before it escalates, everyone knows that, but what if she meets this man for several day-time dates? A little flirting? The Spouse sees him and cries "CHEATER!" Takes Photos, goes to court, files a divorce and the man will lose half his shit. I dont want to put words into your mouth, but it seems like you and the Marriage Court judge someone for JUST pursuing alone, where is the line? Sex is the line no? A marriage/relationship has this rule in our society that one little flirt with another human, who MAY be your Soulmate (you may not like this, but many people have met theirs) can be the factor to call him a scumbag who has no morals and integrity. Where is the Line? Apparently anything that involves a slight little seduction.

@Westeller

11. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a reason we shun adulters in society, and personally I agree that we should. I cannot trust someone with that sort of mentality and will remove them from all further dealings with me. I don't hate them, but I don't want to be anywhere near them.

Hegao, Milanin, Anra7777 and 3 others like this.
  12. Vanidor

Vanidor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, generally dated them for 3 months to 2 years each. My roommate was the longest lasting around 2 years, the first lasted maybe 5 months(summer to early winter, with my roommate first sleeping with her late fall? and her breaking up with her bf a month or so later). It has been 20+ years now so I don't remember the times that closely. Generally the new guy would crash on her and her roommates floor after everyone was drinking, then after a few nights of that she would let him sleep in her bed since it was more comfortable, about 1-2 nights of that, then it was drunken sex, and the new relationship would be up and running. As far as I know she never had a one night stand, was always just feeling out the new guy and maybe testing her feelings on the new vs old.

She wasn't my type btw, but at 22 hormones are hormones so who knows what I would have done if I drank, but I don't, and sober I didn't trust her after seeing all this.

01, ongoingwhy and imK like this.
  13. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please don't blur the line. You know where the line is crossed. Seems to me you're trying to justifying adultery or cheating, rather than asking us if we're willing to cheat? Are you or someone related perhaps in situations like these? Hmm?

Also to your to thread title. Fuck no! I have a code even when I'm a sinner.

Vorpal, mir, Milanin and 5 others like this.
  14. imK

imK Artful Dodger

Reading List:
    Link
    1. If she knows he's not suitable, why doesn't she tell him so? Why keep him attached to her when she clearly doesn't want him any more? What is the justification for keeping a spouse you don't care for and don't love?

2. Is the third party oblivious to the potential reaction of the woman's spouse? Why would this person carry on in a manner that could potentially harm their own reputation? If it's not a big deal, why aren't the woman and the third party conducting their flirting and day-time dates openly in front of the partner? Cheating involves an element of secrecy. If you're not doing anything wrong, why do you have to hide it?

3. What does and doesn't constitute cheating is up to the agreement of both parties in the relationship. It appears they either haven't had this discussion or the woman is simply ignoring established boundaries. This could be a great learning experience for all three parties involved, if they have the necessary wisdom to absorb it.

15. Shin Ah

Shin Ah Dope'n

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. Thread Title was not on point.
    I am thinking about 2 scenarios. If we look at it from a mans perspective, as women cheat more willingly to break up with their old love. (My own expeirences)

1) Woman does not like man anymore. Wants to find out if you are her next suitable mate. Tries to seduce you. Would everyone judge the man? @Westeller would.

2) A Man Loves a woman more than he loved anyone. Woman feels incredible connection with him too, emotional, soul-level attraction and intense faith and a strong calling to sleep with this person right there right now. Next day she goes to her partner and tells him about that night. He flips out and calls her a slu* who betrayed him. She says love and God brought them together. Man calls his buddies to beat up both his now Ex and the man who felt like he found his newfound hope and soul-mate.

16. TypeFantasyHeart

TypeFantasyHeart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is going in the dephs of NTR darkside

Lazriser, felidormit and imK like this.
  17. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you’re just trying to ignore the fact that not a single person has liked any of your comments on this thread, whereas Westeller’s have multiple likes each, indicating that no one agrees with you, but we all agree with Westie.

Speaking as someone who has watched my father be a serial cheater since long before I was even born, I can say that his cheating has indeed instilled serious trust issues in me, his daughter. For example, unlike most couples, my husband and I keep our finances totally separate. For example, even before we were married, I did mental image training for what it would be like if (when) we divorce. My husband had to put up with a lot, including my dumping him once, because I was terrified of letting him in. And the thing is, I do trust him. It’s just the neurosis created in part by my father and the horror stories I heard from my mother. (And one or two from my ex-step-mom.)

Don’t be a cheater. Don’t create life long lasting scars on others.

Moonpearl, mir, Ophious and 7 others like this.
  18. Kutaifa

Kutaifa Pokémon trainer

Reading List:
    Link
    1. I would judge him.
    2. He has the right to feel angry. Acting violent isn't okay and beating up someone isnt too. But to me its justified. The man whom she cheated with is as guilty as she is.

He knowingly had sexual relations with a woman that was married. They are both scum. And if the husband beat up that guy, he's a blody moron. But its understandable why he did it.
    People that cheat are fking scum. And i hope they never forget it.

Moonpearl, mir, 01 and 5 others like this.
  19. Shin Ah

Shin Ah Dope'n

Reading List:
    Link
    @Anra7777 wondering what you think about my last post

20. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    Kutaifa said everything I was thinking.

01 and Kutaifa like this.