Spoiler I Am The Male Lead’s Eldest Brother (Quick Transmigration)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    我是男主他哥 快穿
    Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4368981
    https://m.9itan.com/book/15677/
    Author Other Work: Authentic Green Tea Expert Male Protagonist [Quick Transmigration]

No CP, MC do marry in some arcs, interesting and promising. If you like author other work, you will like this novel.
    Summary:
    Double changes every day, nine thousand words a day!
      Yuan Jia died early. After he died, he encountered the system and found out that his younger brother was the male lead and he was the male lead's cannon fodder.
      Even if he is more genius than the male lead, how can he be more powerful than the male lead?
      So he suffered a plot kill.

His business empire will be inherited by the male lead brother ... the connections
      he will make will be inherited by the male lead brother ...
      the marriage date he set will be inherited by the male lead brother ...
      and he just died in the memory of the male lead Brother. When you need it, come out and remember it, and leave it behind when you don't need it.

Yuan Jia's goal is to work hard to live longer than the male lead brother.
      As long as he doesn't die, the male lead will always be just a younger brother.
    World 01: [The eldest son of Houfuyu who has not died] √World
    02: [No president who died in time] √World
    03: [There is no agricultural gate Tianjiao who died in the water] √World
    04: [The founding emperor who was not robbed] √World
    05: [No god of death due to a car accident] √World
    06: [No prince who was killed by abolition] √World
    07: [No brother who accidentally fell off the cliff] √World
    08: [No true story of the master ] √
    World 09: [cousin who has not been plundered] ing

Last edited: Mar 13, 2020
    Anirose, Bella94, BooBoo and 11 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. charysa

charysa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a WIP I've been following, and the writing tone is similar to the author's other works. Here's arc summaries of the finished arcs so far...

1. 侯府嫡长子: 我死后庶弟继承我的世子之位! (Heir of the Marquis House: After I died, my half brother inherits the position of heir!)
    MC is the heir of a noble house. Originally he would’ve caught the eye of the favored princess, who forced his wife to divorce him and abort their child, thus resulting in the host dying from the shock and illness, and then his half-brother inheriting the house and getting a high court position due to guilt from the emperor. MC ensures the princess’ original fiance remains alive, carefully plots for her to lose imperial favor, and plays sick a couple of times. Gets married to the orphaned cousin of his original wife because she is reborn (outside of his plot knowledge) and schemes to marry his half-brother, but ends up with nothing since MC remains alive.

2. 豪门总裁: 我死后小弟与我儿子抢女友!(Rich family president: After I died, my little brother and my son fight over the same girl!)
    MC is a corporate CEO, whose little brother is just a few years older than his son. Originally, MC would’ve died early from a plane crash, and his son’s ex-girlfriend would seduce the little uncle into helping ruin the son’s life. MC resolves to never fly on a plane. His son is born a year earlier, and turns out to be the original son reborn. MC raises him right, fixing his PTSD and ensuring a good relationship with his little uncle. Later, the ex-girlfriend is also reborn, but gets nowhere with the son or the uncle.

3. 农门天骄: 我死后堂弟被过继给我爹娘!(Country prodigal son: After I died, my cousin was adopted by my parents!)
    MC is the son of well off rural parents. He would’ve died from falling in a pond in winter, after which his parents would adopt the second son of his uncle, who would turn out to be ungrateful scum. MC keeps away from all water and studies hard for the civil exams to become an official. Discovers the third son of his uncle is a modern transmigrator, and helps fund his business. The second son runs away and remains a waste, not being recognized when he tries to come home. MC also gets noted by the system that his task is done when his uncle dies, causing him to realize the original host’s death wasn’t an accident.

4. 开国皇帝: 我死后纨绔弟弟崛起了!(First emperor: After I died, my waste brother rose up!)
    MC is the elder son of a rich merchant household, whose parents died under suspicious circumstances. First timeline, he was betrayed by his scum cousin/wife to a rebellious king, but she also got her just deserts at the hands of MC’s brother after he joined forces with a rival king and got ennobled for it. Second timeline, the reborn scum cousin seduced the younger brother instead, and again betrayed MC to ensure he dies. Knowing both plots, MC ensures his brother stays away from the scum cousin, and plots to rebel himself, eventually becoming the first emperor of the new dynasty.

5. 学神: 我死后堂弟靠我的遗物发家致富!(Study god: After I died, my cousin got rich from my heirloom)
    MC is a normal college student who would’ve died due to a car “accident”, and afterwards, his paternal cousin would discover a magical heirloom among his belongings, and become a stereotypical stallion protagonist. MC activates the heirloom this time, and discovers he can use it like a magical tricorder/wiki to help him with his studies. He quickly becomes a renowned scientist/inventor, earning government protection. Thus when his estranged rich maternal family discovers his existence, and his aunt tries to arrange an accident for him, he’s saved by bodyguards, and the aunt is arrested.

6. 太子殿下: 我死后胞弟登基为帝!(The crown prince: After I died, my brother became the next emperor!)
    MC was a love-addled crown prince, betrayed by his wife who conspired with the second prince to frame him and then poisoned him, and then betrayed the second prince to the sixth prince who she loved and who became emperor, then gets her just deserts since the sixth prince had good relationship with original host and loved someone else. MC stops pampering the crown princess and gets a concubine to have an heir. Reveals her conspiracy with the second prince and divorces her, raising the concubine to official wife. Focuses his attention on politics.

7. 魔教卧底: 我死后我救的高人找我弟报恩!(Undercover in the demon sect: After I died, the hero I saved repaid his gratitude to my brother!)
    MC and younger brother are orphaned “sons” of a hunter in a rural village in a wuxia setting. MC host saved the leader of the “orthodox” sects, who came back to repay his gratitude after the host died by accident, by sending the brother to work undercover at the “demon” sect. MC cultivates using better arts from the system, ensures his brother become heir to the demon sect. MC earns the respect of the demon sect leader, silences the head of the orthodox sect, then gets a government position to enforce law on all the wuxia sects (by right of his fists!) and brings order to the land.

8. 圣地真传弟子: 我死后废材弟弟变成了天才!(Sacred ground true disciple: After I died, my waste brother became a prodigy!)
    MC is a personal disciple of the sect head of a major cultivation sect. He would’ve mysteriously died on a mission to obtain a catalyst to change the physique of his waste brother; afterwards, his friend would deliver the goods to the brother, which starts him on the road of xianxia protag. MC can’t avoid the mission so brings lots and lots of treasures with him, and manages to escape betrayal by his “friend”. MC still fixes his brother’s physique and brings him into the sect, then concentrates on learning everything and cultivating. Also creates “worksheets” and “exams” to help his brother learn cultivation, which become very “popular” in and outside the sect.

9. 守护神: 我死后表弟夺走我的异能!(Guardian deity: After I died, my cousin stole my powers!)
    MC gains lightning powers after the mutated beast apocalypse. His scum cousin is reborn and would’ve killed MC host while he was injured, and steal his powers, and then starting a gang of similar scums, before humanity eventually all get wiped out by the evolving beastkind. MC finds out he can use cultivation arts and levels up quickly. Finds an excuse to leave scum cousin behind to his death. Starts his own faction and spreads basic cultivation far and wide, allowing humanity to regain supremacy.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2020
  4. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this book easy to MTL? Like that of "Transmigrating Into The Male Lead’s Villainess Older Sister". That book was super easy to mtl.

5. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it’s easy to MTL, really love this QT novel.

Aina Seira likes this.
  6. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any novel u would recommend thats similar to this
    @Alina Moktan

7. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Alina Moktan likes this.
  8. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    OH its good alright. I'm already at arc 3 after starting yesterday. It's addictive and easy to mtl as @Alina Moktan had said. M! Protag is good ori!ml are good except for arc 3 one. In 2nd I hated the wold conscience more then reborned FL. In fact I felt bad for her. She was played by the world conscience so much but she was compensated at the end and that was good.

9. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the novel completed with 9 Arc? Or there are more to come?

10. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    it is ongoing novel, there are more to come

11. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the one that connected/tied the arcs and MC?
    And is there alw be rebirthed/transmigrated character in each arc? wow

12. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing. Nothing connects the Arcs. And no, not every arc has rebirth scums.

13. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    looks like the upcoming arc's scum has mc's wife and daughter as his harem members in raw, feel the disgust just from the last raw's chapter >.>

14. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone please spoil arc 9 in detail for me, please. It's so hard to MTL. I can't with this zombie arc. Even xian xia arc was easier.

15. IncroyableGirl

IncroyableGirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The most interesting arc
    The original plot was that on the day of our ML's 18th birthday the entire family was slaughtered but his brother was left because he was out due to preparing gift for ML. The brother took revenge for all of them, married the heroine who died in childbirth. But the twist is that the ML is transmigrated into the sequel. The original plot of sequel was that the ML has become a WEIRD after death, who can never be killed with external factors. There are ghosts and ghost catchers in the world and special existences like Weird. After detecting changes 3 ghost catchers arrive at the house of ML with his brother to catch him. But the ghost catchers die and the brother is lost in the illusion of his family before death. When he is about to die the Weird ML awakens his memories and saves his life by sacrificing himself and makes the brother most powerful ghost catcher by strengthening his spirit power which was normal before. Then the brother kills all the ghosts, finds the existence of ghost king, kills her, takes a lamp which allows ghosts to awaken the memories uses it to rouse his parents and live with them happily.
    ML arrives at the time when his brother has not yet arrived. He experiments with his powers and comes to know that anyone who without knocking comes into his house will be under his rule and ML can kill them easily and move the location of house according to his will, these are the laws of wierd.

The tasks are becoming more and more interesting, system often gives plot after the end of task.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2021
    Anirose, Bella94, BooBoo and 3 others like this.
  16. charysa

Reading List:
    Link
    Story is still in progress. But since there seems to be some interest in it lately, here's summaries of the last dozen arcs.

10. 权臣: 我死后三弟成了镇北公!(Powerful minister: After I died my third brother became Zhengbei Duke)
    MC is the second son of a general, whose father and elder brother died suspiciously in battle and is next on the list of the paranoid emperor. His younger brother is actually adopted, and an ungrateful shallow scum who helped frame the original host for treason and inheriting the house. MC officially returns the adopted brother to his biological mother (ie. kicks him out of the general’s house). Parks his army outside the city to pressure the emperor and intercept edicts, slowly seizing political power, before usurping the throne ahead of the reborn ninth prince.

11. 指挥官:我死后义弟收了我的妻女!(Commanding officer: After my death my sworn brother took my wife and daughter)
    MC is a military officer in a modern cultivator setting, defending against invading monsters from dimensional rifts. Host would’ve died in battle, after which his wife and daughter both got forced into stallion protagonist’s harem. MC secretly renders stallion protag impotent and slowly erodes his cultivation. MC climbs the ranks, helping investigate the other-dimension, develop anti-monster weapons, leading the counter-offensive, eventually merging the worlds.

12. 双胞胎哥哥: 我死后弟弟顶替了我的身份!(Elder twin: After I died my younger brother took my identity)
    MC is a country boy who just tested into college, but his biased parents want to give his admission to his lazy twin brother, causing host’s death and then usurping his identity. MC publicly ruins the scum parents rep, breaks relations, then reports the brother for identity theft. In college, resolves misunderstanding with reborn rich girl who had been conned into marrying the twin brother in previous timeline. MC becomes famous government researcher. Scum parents are reduced to caring for lazy brother even in old age.

13. 小王爷: 我死后养弟成了小王爷!(Little prince: After I died my adopted brother became prince)
    MC is the young son of a prince and nephew of the emperor, who was kidnapped along with another noble scion among other normal kids in a conspiracy. Original host died, and years later, the other noble scion (who got engaged to a transmigrator) was “found” and brought back to prince’s house. MC rescues himself and the other kids, befriends the other child (til he gets kidnapped again), later destroys scum father’s criminal underground business, reporting his attempted rebellion to the emperor.

14. 替身: 我死后弟弟和我女友在一起了!(Stand-in: After I died my younger brother and girlfriend got together)
    On arrival, MC has to expend his spirit energy to save the plane he was on from crashing due to plot mandate. This puts him in a coma for a while, thereby “witnessing” original host’s girlfriend slowly getting together with his brother in his sickroom. MC immediately breaks up on waking. Takes his settlement fees and starts his own company making digital games. Tries to avoid all the dog blood around him.

15. 铲屎官: 我死后堂弟养了我的狗子!(Litter-box manager: After I died my cousin took care of my dog)
    MC uses his powers to survive a plot mandated car accident, and also to prevent his pet dog from being possessed by comatose female protagonist. Instead she possess another stray - a male, fixed dog with skin disease, and still gets adopted by MC’s cousin. MC studies the phenomenon and returns FP to her body. MC eventually marries the granddaughter of his grandfather’s old friend.

16. 狐妖报恩: 我死后表弟与狐妖相亲相爱!(Fox spirit repaying kindness: After I died my cousin got together with a fox demon)
    MC’s sister just got married to their poor scholar cousin, who was already having an affair with a fox demon. The fox would possess the bride, and later murder Host’s family when they got suspicious. MC sends a puppet daoist master to “reveal” his affair with demons, and uses the excuse to get his sister divorced. MC gets a master a studies the supernatural arts of this world, while also passing the civil exams. The master clashes with the fox several times before crippling her, then MC publicly defeats mother-fox in front of the imperial court.

17. 知青: 我死后弟弟继承了我的遗产!(Educated youth: After I died my younger brother inherited my wealth)
    MC is a city youth forced to go to the countryside in place of his twice-reborn younger brother who had “crippled” himself on purpose. MC builds his own cot and does his own thing. Tests into college despite scum brother’s interference, goes into agriculture research. Puts brother in jail for trying to arrange his murder.

18. 被攻略的剑仙: 我死后弟弟得到了我的气运!(The raided sword immortal: After I died my younger brother obtained my destiny)
    MC is a young master practicing ice-hearted sword art in a high wuxia setting, targeted by female protag transmigrator with a love raider system that can steal men’s positive karma when they fall for her. MC instead leeches off of her (and her other targets/suitors) attempts to curry favor. Finds weapon based on world’s source to destroy FP’s system. Develops new low tier cultivation, secretly distribute to public, breaking monopoly of power by aristocratic clans.

19. 真千金她爹: 我死后弟弟娶了假千金!(Father of the real noble daughter: After I died my brother married the fake noble daughter)
    MC is a nobleman whose daughter was found to be swapped with a commoner family’s, and then died on the way to retrieve her. Avoids several mudslides, retrieves reborn biological daughter and helps her adjust properly. Fails to prevent the also reborn false daughter from getting with later reborn brother, ends up sending them away.

20. 二胎他哥: 我死后弟弟出生了!(Brother of the second-born: After I died my brother was born)
    Original host was pressured into suicide by his parents, who then spoiled their second born replacement. MC creates public fuss revealing parents abusive behavior, makes a bet for more freedom. Scum parents decide to have a second child to mold to their liking, unfortunately the brother is reborn, and rebels even harder than MC.

21. 前夫: 我死后堂弟娶了我的前妻!(Ex-husband: After I died my cousin married my ex-wife)
    MC host was forced into fake marriage with love-addled and petty FP by dying grandfather, and now reborn FP is out for “revenge”. MC immediately divorces her, expands his media corp ahead of her attempts at stardom. Discovers hidden “protag” with magic space who was secretly forcing FP to poison MC’s grandpa. MC uses up its energies and turns it in to the government.

22. 诡异: 我死后弟弟练成神功复仇了!(Weirdness: After I died my brother practice martial arts and got revenge)
    MC wakes up as an Anomaly, something which redefines natural laws by its own rules in a world gradually becoming a ghost-world. His rule is to have absolute power to kill anyone who enters his ghost-manor without knocking. Eventually, MC’s grown up brother is brought along by anti-ghost association investigators. MC teams up with brother to become the new star of the association, going on missions to eliminate ghosts, conquer/absorb other Anomalies, defeat hidden ghost bosses, and obtain the macguffin to awaken their parents’ ghosts pre-death awareness.

23. 走近科学: 我死后弟弟成了玄学大师!(Approaching Science: After I died my brother became a supernatural arts master)
    MC was a corporate boss...but his newly gained death-powers from previous world warps the current world’s storyline, starting to turn the normal modern setting to a supernatural one. MC has to stop this process by publicly debunking all the supernatural events over government sponsored TV. Forces all the ghosts he meets to cooperate with his “script”. Original female protag gets arrested for showing off ghost catching in front of witnesses.

24. 散仙: 我死后弟弟家破人亡了!(Wandering immortal: After I died my brother's family was destroyed)
    MC becomes an injured cultivator in the midst of tribulation, and is forced to flunk ascension. However, he is still able to grow in power without any caps, unlike others in his situation. MC takes in and “nurtures” his little brother into a non-harem protag, becoming his “summon bigger fish” golden finger. Eventually, little bro gets a deity mansion which even descended immortals sought after. MC defeats all comers, puts entire clan in the mansion, rips a hole to the upper realm, and leaves…

25. 仙尊: 我死后弟弟家破人亡了!(Immortal lord: After I died my brother's family was destroyed)
    ...Then repeats more of the same in the upper realm, dodging or defeating high level immortals in the Immortal hierarchy. Makes a deal with the Dao of the World to fix a corruptive rift. And meanwhile gets roped into an interplanar chat room.

25. 原住民NPC: 我死后弟弟成了灭世大boss!(Native NPC: After I died my brother became the world destroying boss)
    MC is the deceased brother of a NPC boss, in a dungeon that repeats the events of their tragedy. MC wills himself to continue existing, “teaming up” with some PC raiders, and taking his brother out of the dungeon. Studies and later destroys the connection between their world and the gamer’s world, along with the broken artifact that was slowly digitizing their world.

26. 养熊猫的御灵师: 我死后弟弟契约了我的精灵!(Panda spirit-beast tamer: After I died my brother contracted with my spirit beast)
    MC is the owner/partner of a baby panda beast in a pokemon-like world with 1:1 human-monster partnerships. Teaches panda-chan yao-type cultivation and sweep all the middle/high-school championships. MC’s younger brother hero worships him and also gets a panda partner. MC secretly helps awaken the deity-bloodline of brother’s panda, at which point the system announces mission success.

BaiCanyin, Anirose, _artemis_ and 7 others like this.
  17. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you think you could spoil the first arc and arc 14, 19 & 21 into a more detailed summary? Love those tulips of arcs. :D

18. charysa

Reading List:
    Link
    This story completed (and the author started their next book), so here's the rest of the chapter summaries.

27. 留守儿童: 我死后弟弟被爸妈接去城里了!(Left behind child: After I died my parents took my brother to the big city)
    MC and his younger brother were left behind to live with their grandparents in the countryside while their parents went to work in the city. The brother is reborn and “prevents” MC from being ambushed by a gang of bullies. They insist on the whole family moving to the city, and ignore their parents as revenge for their years of neglect in both timelines.

28. 病弱天子: 我死后穿越者弟弟登基了!(Frail emperor: After I died my transmigrator brother ascended the throne)
    MC is a sickly young emperor with a dumb and biased dowager empress who blatantly tries to push his wastrel prince brother onto the throne. The brother gets replaced by a harem protagonist transmigrator. MC quietly house arrests both of them after getting fed up, while using honey traps to squeeze modern inventions out of MP to develop the country.

29. 继兄: 我死后继弟有钱娶媳妇了!(Step-brother: After I died my step-brother had money to get a wife)
    MC’s mother married into his stepfather’s family, and she becomes heavily biased towards her stepson over MC. MC quietly moves out and starts making money. When visiting home, puts on a big show of filial piety to the stepfather and ignore the mother, using the same excuses she did. Without host working himself to death and his money going to the family, the stepbrother was not able to marry the original female protagonist.

30. 私生子: 我死后弟弟的儿子肯认他了!(Illegitimate child: After I died, my brother's son was willing to recognize him)
    MC is the son of a mistress to a businessman. He immediately changes his name to break away from the paternal family, and pulls out high tech to quickly build up a business that’s larger than the paternal family’s corp. The mother immediately drops her original role and dumps the scum dad to live in the luxury MC can provide. When the dad tries to force the both of them back, MC’s government connections send him to jail. The dad’s legitimate son has a talk with MC and then also starts to break away from the paternal family, reducing loses when it goes bankrupt.

Epilogues:
    MC reverses his original fate on his origin world. Then gets invited to reincarnate to the main world from which all story worlds are born from. When he comes of age there, he learns he’s been picked by the Source of the world to become the master of the world to help it level up. Once leveled up, he essentially becomes the master of that universe, peer to the author’s other protagonists.

Original timeline:

Original host's parents divorced a long time ago. The host followed dad and the younger brother followed the mom. The two divorced parents later both re-married and had new families. The dad's side didn't have more kids, but the mom did have another daughter, who is her heart's treasure. (From what I can tell, the dad isn't good at communicating with his sons, especially with his new wife having a sharp tongue, but he is consistently financially supportive of them. Whereas the mom talks big about wanting the best for the sons, but in action all the money goes to her new daughter.)

MC host died in a plane crash. His girlfriend (FP) and his younger brother (MP) met at his gravesite. The girlfriend started dating the brother because he looked a little like the host. Then the brother found out and broke up. Then they got back together. On and off. Then the FP found out she looked a little like the host's earlier ex-GF, and thinks she was a replacement. Now understanding the pain of being a replacement, they later got back together again for good.

New timeline:

MC arrived on the plane. In the air. Everyone around him has the aura of (soon-to-come) death. MC is forced to use technique that could give him a short term outburst of psychic power, but would give him backlash damage afterwards. He steers away several flocks of birds from the engines, then shields the entire plane from a sudden thunderstorm.

When the plane finally lands, MC falls into a coma. Though, even in the coma, he's still psychically aware of what's happening around him. He "watches" his biological parents fight over his compensation money from the airline and from host's company (he was returning from a business trip). He "watches" his younger brother meet his girlfriend over his hospital bed, repeatedly, and start getting friendly, and...more emotionally drawn to each other. (MC: :blobdevil:)

Finally, MC recovers enough to physically "wake up". His dad forwards him all of the compensation money. MC then immediately sends a break up text to FP, and a text to his brother saying he's welcome to the FP. Their immediate reaction at this time is to call each other first. (It's also noted that the FP works at the same company as MC host, and their coworkers have been gossiping behind her back about her always being picked up by another man when she goes to visit MC.) When they come to the hospital to verify that MC is awake, MC tells them that he's been aware all this time, and is sick of hearing their flirting over his sickbed. (MC: :blobdevil:)

The FP cries about how he misunderstood her and she only treated the brother like that because he looked like MC. This makes the brother mad (he's honest about his feelings at least) and he leaves. MC is adamant about breaking up and the FP could only leave. They later still have accidental meetings due to PLOT, so the original on and off relationship is still progressing.

Afterwards, MC quits from his company. His position was already taken because he was down for so long. He uses his severance payment and compensation money to start a new company, and quickly builds it up. He visits his dad and invites him to come live in the new house he bought in the city he lives in. Once his step-mom finds out his new company is doing well, her attitude towards him does a 180 turn and she curries favor with him. MC notes that although the step-mom is a gold-digger, she also does seem to have real feelings for his dad, so he mostly ignores her at this point.

The dad calls up the brother to let him know they've moved. The brother takes FP with him to visit as a "friend" (their visits to MC's sickbed apparently never intersected with the dad's, funny that :hmm:). MC gets home and sees them, and immediately reveals the whole story, telling them he doesn't want to see them. They try to protest they're just "friends". The step-mother takes MC's side and verbally tears them a new one, and they leave in shame. MC learns a new trick, where he continues to give the step-mom "pocket money", and she becomes his weapon.

More time passes and the protags continue their on-off dance. Plot advanced to the point where the MC host's ex-girlfriend (the one before FP) shows up. MC scans his memories, and found that original host wasn't replacing anyone, he just had a "type", and all of his girlfriends was of that type. The ex is a gold digger and wants to get back together with MC, who is not having it. FP sees them and misunderstands, but MC clearly announces he's not into replacements, just had a type, then calls the brother to get FP out of his lobby.

Meanwhile, MC's mom came by the house (for money) and runs smack into the step-mom's sharp tongue. MC recalls the child support fees he never got from the mom, so he supports the step-mom and refuses to give money. Also mentions that his will is currently set to donate everything to charity upon death, not benefiting any relatives. The dad is fine with this, the mom blows a gasket, but can't do anything about it.

MC gives the step-mom more "pocket money" and cosmetics gifts. She gets the hint and goes over to where the mom lives and starts a really loud verbal argument, so that all the neighbors hear how awful she is to her sons. She also goes to FP's workplace, and has a loud verbal argument about how FP started stringing MC's brother along while he was comatose. FP was already disliked by her coworkers, and now they're so hostile she ends up quitting. As MC's company gets bigger and more famous, the step-mom is what basically keeps the mom too scared to come asking for money. Ditto the one time the brother got in debt and needed money.

Eventually, the brother and FP still got married, not quite happily as their financial situation wasn't that great and FP's relationship with the mom & half-sister was pretty bad. The half-sister married a noveau riche, but that marriage was also unhappy once he found out she really had no communication with MC.

More time passed and eventually MC "passed away". His dad and step-mom had already passed at this point. But all his mom and brother both vomited blood when they saw he actually did donate all of his wealth (and it was a lot of wealth) to charity.

Original timeline:

Original host is a marquis. He has a single daughter, and also a much younger brother who's only five years older than the daughter. However, it turned out that at the time of her birth, while the host was away on the battlefield, their daughter was swapped out by a concubine, in revenge for having been forced to abort a pregnancy previously by the host's official wife. The truth was revealed by the nanny who did the deed, who had several children die recently and feared karmic retribution. (The concubine had passed away by then.)

The original host went to bring the real daughter back, but his entourage was caught in a mudslide on the way and died. This shock caused his official wife, who hadn't known she was pregnant, to miscarry a male fetus. So while the real daughter was later brought back, she was hated by her mom and grandmother, for being a bringer of bad luck. The false daughter was treated not that much better, but at least she had enough educated background to know to curry favor with the new head of household, which is original host's brother.

The brother took her under his wing, and later fell for her. He made a new identity for her and married her. This caused the real daughter to blacken, but she had no ability to really do any damage to them, and ended up getting exiled to a country villa to fend for herself.

New timeline:

MC arrived on the way to find the real daughter, just as the weather starts to storm. MC immediately withdraws the entire entourage back to the nearest town, narrowly just before two mudslides occur where they'd just been. He waits three days for the rain to stop, and then cautiously proceeds forward, taking the most roundabout safe path, and still narrowly escapes more mudslides that keeps happening around them. His entourage gets a little freaked out, but MC knows this is just the PLOT trying to kill him. :sweating_profusely:

The group finally survives the trip and makes it to the village to pick up the real daughter. The system notifies him that the main mission is done, meaning there's no more mudslides in his future. MC notes the daughter's shock at seeing him, and on careful observation, concludes that she's reborn. He leaves some money behind for the country family (they didn't know about the swap), and builds emotional rapport with the daughter the way back, to try and reverse the blackening.

In the mean time, the false daughter is also reborn, and is shocked that MC comes home alive, though MC doesn't notice her strangeness when he gets back as he's too distracted doting on the real daughter. MC also announces he's going to change the official household records to fix the position of the real daughter, and recognize the FP as adopted daughter. The FP isn't happy about this news, as she still remembers being in love with MC's brother.

The FP tries to come up with ways around this, but MC blocks her options. The official wife is occasionally unhappy with the real daughter because she's not that close to her (bad memories from previous life), but MC usually just distracts her with her newly discovered pregnancy. Unfortunately, her pregnancy seems to also made her a bit psychotic, mostly paranoia about how everyone is out to get her baby, and the MC has to split his time counselling her until their son is born.

When the real daughter comes of age, MC throws her a grand party. He also obliquely cautions his brother about inappropriate relationship with one's nieces, and the brother is a little befuddled since he hasn't ever met his nieces more than once or twice. So when FP tries to have an accidental meeting with him, he doesn't respond more than befitting an uncle figure.

After the party, the wife mentions marriage prospects, and MC says he'll decide the real daughter's marriage. He's looking for someone of good virtue, simple family, and lower status but good potential. The wife isn't too happy with this since she intended for daughters to marry up in order to form connections benefitting her son. He also rejects overtures from the emperor to marry any one of the princes, quickly picking a son-in-law that meets his criteria.

Meanwhile, the wife is left to pick a husband for FP, and again turns her sights onto the higher status families. MC points out it's not appropriate for an adopted daughter to marry higher than a blood daughter, and ends up giving the job to the grandma (MC's mom). Unfortunately, it doesn't take too long for the FP to finally reveal her real objections to marriage, that she's in love with MC's brother. Grandma blows a gasket, and because FP refuses any other option, they end up sending her off to exile in the country villa, with the public explanation that she's sick. (ML realizes FP is reborn at this point.)

Some time later, the brother finishes his civil exams, and then has a dream about his previous life (ie. he also gets reborn). He secretly visits FP and discovers she has the same memories he does. He then talks to MC about giving FP a new identity and marrying her. MC realizes there's now three reborn people. He warns the brother about the consequences to the House if this ever becomes known, and tells him he needs to convince their mom first.

Grandma blows another gasket. The brother threatens to remain kneeling at her door until she agrees. In the end, MC offers a compromise: He would convince the emperor to send the brother to officiate over a distant region, forbidden to ever return to the capital. The FP would be given a new identity and also alter her appearance by gaining a few pounds. They would split the house and the brother will establish his household in that region. They agree.

Time passes. The son in law does well on the civil exams with MC's tutoring and connections. The daughter is happily married, and often comes home to visit. She also has a good relationship with her little brother. Later she gives birth to a pair of male twins.

When MC's son is about old enough to start the civil exams, he meets FP's carriage at the city gates, who recognized him. During this time, the FP had bore a son and a daughter, but her figure had never recovered after pregnancy. The MP's feelings for her had also slowly waned and she could tell he started regretting his choice of self exile for her, though at least he remained faithful and did not take any concubines. FP was hurt but remained strong for her kids, and this time she returned to try and convince the main House to let MP come back so that the kids could have a better starting point.

Grandma lets them in through the back door. MC's wife doesn't recognize FP after her changed appearance, and didn't know about the truth of MP's departure either. When MC comes home, he tells his son the full truth of what happened when asked. The son then tells his real sister, but she's gotten over her trauma from her last life, and trusts MC to take care of it.

Meanwhile, MC doesn't waste words and directly has his people forcefully send FP and her kids back home. When they get back, FP and MP argue. Ultimately, their outlooks differ. MP just wants the kids to have a smooth life becoming regional officials where he has the influence to pave their way. FP has her sights set high and wants the kids to become rising stars in the capital.

More time pass. MC's son does well in the civil exams and gets married. Under the influence of his dad, he's monogamous, to the disapproval of his mom. MC starts distracting the wife with full schedules of parties, outings, vacations, etc. and gets her to FINALLY mellow out into retired life and stop harping on the son and daughter-in-law.

Eventually grandma passes on, and his brother is finally returns to the capital to observe filial duties. The rest of MC's life proceeds uneventfully and he passes away to a room full of descendants.

Original timeline:

Original host was being forced by his grandpa into marry FP, the daughter of his "friend". The host refused, since he had someone he planned on pursuing. But then the grandpa came down with severe cancer, and uses his last wishes and filial piety to coerce the host.

The host talked to FP and suggest fake marriage to tide things over (thinking the grandpa would pass soon). Unknown to him, the FP had a long-time crush on him, and she was the one who had asked the grandpa to marry him. So she agrees to the fake marriage, with the intention of making it real.

The host however remained unmoved, and after the grandpa died five years later, brought up divorce. FP refused, threatening suicide. Host was left with no option but to live with her. But from then on, the FP keeps on using suicide as a threat against him, often publicly, demanding he keep away from all other women.

She also went behind his back to suppress the girl he originally like, even though the girl had no idea about host's regard way back when, had married someone else, and host had no intentions further about her.

Host couldn't abide by this and brought up divorce again. FP threatened suicide. He wasn't moved this time. Thus FP actually committed suicide and died...and was reborn to about half a year into their fake marriage.

This time FP chose to provoke a divorce and guilting host (who still didn't know she was behind the marriage at that time) to provide a huge severance fee. She then used this money to invest in the entertainment industry, using her foreknowledge to make a lot of money. The host keep seeing her everywhere in the spotlight and started regretting the divorce and pursuing her. The FP did still have feelings for him, but before they could get back together, the host was diagnosed with severe cancer just like his dad and died. His distant cousin consoled her in this time, and got together as her true MP.

New timeline:

MC arrived when the reborn FP is provoking a divorce. He directly restates that their original agreement was a fake marriage involving no emotions. He also draws her to admit she was the one who had convinced his dad to force them to get married in the first place, and also refutes that he has feelings for anyone else. They proceed with divorce, but MC doesn't give her any severance fee (I guess they had a pre-nup so she's not entitled to alimony).

MC goes to see his dad and tells him about the divorce. The dad throws a fit, saying if they don't get back together, then don't call him dad anymore. To which MC says: "Ok...mom." :blobrofl:

He also starts an investigation into the past, and discovered that FP was the daughter of his dad's "first love". The dad had been forced by his parents to break up with FP's mom, and marry a woman of equal financial status. FP's mom was a clear headed woman; after the breakup, she found she was pregnant, and immediately had an abortion. Later she found a new love and got married.

Later, after MC's mom died, his dad went looking for his "first love" again, and wanted to get back together with her despite her having a new family and FP was already born. FP's mom refused him. He then started suppressing her husband's workplace. But before he could then swoop in and play hero for her, she died in a car accident. FP and her dad moved away, and MC's dad stopped paying attention to them.

But later FP came to work in the city, and her appearance strongly resembled her mom. MC's dad recognized her and brought her under his wing, and started trying to get her together with MC, I guess in order to live vicariously with MC as his stand-in, uncaring of the irony that his treatment of MC is the same as how his own parents forced his unhappy marriage with MC's mom. MC is of course squicked out by all this.

Anyway, FP is getting to a slow start in her investments due to lack of capital, even after selling the house that MC's dad gave her. Meanwhile, MC is also developing his company, which is a major force entertainment biz. He focuses on purchasing theater chains, SFX workshops, and major webnovel sites. This way, he can raise prices on the IPs that FP picks with her foreknowledge, and his company end up getting a big cut from her successful works. In other words, she still gets rich, but MC will always get richer.

Also, MC has been doing martial cultivation and doing regular health checks. He found it suspicious that original host was fine for over ten years in the first timeline, but suddenly had cancer after two years in the second timeline. :hmm: He still visits his dad every month, still refusing to get together with FP.

On one visit, FP brought a new actor who she's investing in and pretended he's her new boyfriend. MC ignored this and told her about their parents. Her response is to admire MC's dad for being faithful. (MC: :notlikeblob:) The actor finds out that MC is the boss of a big media corp and later comes to tell him he is not together with FP. MC marvels that this guy who was one of FP's loyal suitors from the second timeline now has a bad impression of her.

FP also investigates MC to see if he got together with the girl original host had liked, and found out MC is still single. She realizes he was telling the truth about not having feelings for another woman at the time they divorced, and she FINALLY regrets her actions against the girl from the first timeline.

Some time later, FP is approached by a mysterious guy, apparently for the second time. She recalls the first time he tried to get her to put a weird powder in MC's food, not too long after the divorce. She had agreed and did as he wished, in return for his lucrative promises. But apparently MC had not eaten the dosed soup. So now he wants her to try again...

As the death date of his dad draws close, on one of his visits, MC passes by an ordinary looking guy in the hospital corridor, and detects spiritual power. He does a psychic probe and gets blocked. So he "accidentally" bumps into this guy, grabbing his wrist and sending his spirit power to scan him, finding that the source of the block is a strange bracelet.

He then pretends nothing happened, and keeps walking out of sight, while still monitoring the mystery guy. He observes the guy disappearing into the dad's room and feeding him some powder. MC immediately rushes into the room. The guy turns invisible, but MC still tracks him psychically and pulls the bracelet off. He forces his control over it, and discovers it's a cultivator space, probably left over from the ancient past.

MC calls the docs to look at his dad, and they find his condition worsened. The powder turns out to be from expired cultivator pills, which is of course detrimental to mortal health, resulting in cancer like symptoms. Original host's death is also solved.

MC shanghais the guy back home with him and interrogates his history with the dad. The guy's parents died in a car crash caused by the dad driving while drunk. The dad forcibly settled things with money, but the guy wants revenge. He also admits getting FP to spike MC's food. Once that comes out, the system informs MC of mission completion, verifying that indeed, his death in the second timeline was abetted by the FP.

With the magic space, the MC uses the remaining spiritual power in it to cultivate as much as he can. Once that's dry and it's just a magic holding space and textbook repository, he calls the police and tells them the full truth about the mystery guy poisoning his dad, including demonstrating the operation of the bracelet.

This of course gets reported up the chain and the government takes over the bracelet. The mystery guy is locked up by the government to cooperate with research, and is essentially house arrest for the rest of his life. MC is rewarded by the government with greenlights for any of his company projects.

FP is also arrested for attempted poisoning, along with her unused packet of powder for evidence. The dad learns of this and tries to get MC to bail her out. MC tells him that she's arrested for trying to poison him with cancer-inducing drugs, and that she got the drugs from the guy who poisoned the dad. The dad gets provoked into the ER, and becomes depressed, dying exactly on schedule.

MC continues to build his corporate empire, donating it all to the government in his old age. With his cultivation extended lifespan, he sticks around until the government announces the fruition of their research into the magic space: a scientifically based entry cultivation method. MC memorizes the art for potential future use, before leaving the world.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
  19. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoil a few more arcs please? Love this soo much :D
    I wonder when someone is going to translate it...?

20. jimia

jimia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    cant we find it on novel updates? does anyone have the link ????

Korleone likes this.