Discussion What's wrong with me?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ram5, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Ram5

Ram5 [Noodle Stealer]

Reading List:
    Link
    I recently felt irritable and somehow easily became upset, like I even had the urge to kill a wild cat that sneaked inside my house, it popped randomly and messed up with trashbag... there were other factors that elevated my anger...

SquadCammander354 likes this.
  2. SquadCammander354

SquadCammander354 『Early Life Crisis』〖Stormy's Bro〗『Lord of Storms』

Reading List:
    Link
    (o'ω'o)σ))`A´)~!
    Then scream into a pillow,
    or punch a wall.

Snowbun likes this.
  3. SquirFail

SquirFail The One Who Forgets, Dreamer, Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe stress, previous unanswered anger issues, sexual frustrations?, or just a need to beat something up

4. Wise Old Man

Wise Old Man Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Masturbation is the answer young disciple.

imK, Jiggy, kenar and 1 other person like this.
  5. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    You've been possessed by the devil! How dare thee have such blasphemous thoughts against a supreme being?!?!

Taking a guess, its probably stress, more than likely one where you aren't accomplishing something you want to and procrastinating and trying to find an outlet for your frustration.

MrsAnonymus and imK like this.
  6. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    Perhaps it's that time of the month? :hmm:

It was full moon earlier this week.

7. zenla

zenla { Totally human being} {Kingdom building fanatic}

Reading List:
    Link
    Well unless you have a serious mental problem then it is a lack of venting. Lack of proper means of venting causes what I call postman syndrome. By that I mean if a postman delivers damaged package who you are gonna yell at? Of course the postman even though you know the chance it is his/her fault is less than 1%. Why? Because said postman is close and can't fight back. Nobody travells hundreds of miles to post centers where your package was most probably damaged after all. It is just too easy and convienient to react like that when you have a target close by. It is is wrong AF though.

imK, Jiggy and Nightow1 like this.
  8. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could be life stress or other things. You male or female and what age? If it's PMS, the mood swings that happen can catch people that did not expect it by surprise at their intensity.

Femme Fatale likes this.
  9. valzione

valzione Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Covid-19?

10. DocB

DocB "I see you, little mouse! Run along"

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh! Puberty, how i miss d
    Thoses days, everything could be solved with violence, and if at first it did not succeed more violence was the answer.
    Just go to your room, wank and use the clear mind bonus after to decide which parent is responible for your issues and then go back to violent mode.

Diametric and Bright_Lucky_Star like this.
  11. kgggdkp2012

kgggdkp2012 Void ReapeR(8th grade syndrome patient)

Reading List:
    Link
    I also get these kinds of feelings I guess
    Just few days ago I was filling water bottles in home one would just keep falling I was so angry that I wanted smash it But I didn't cause it's doesn't bring any good with it.
    So, I just listen to the songs that are correct with mood.
    Recommended - cold play, Eminem, marron 5, breaking the habit, chain smokers and many more.

12. Ichigoeater

Ichigoeater Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's crude, but everyone's right. It could be a build up of stress, anger, and sexual frustration. If you don't find a specific reason for your mood, such as an unaccomplished goal or a person who particularly grates on you that you can't get away from, then it's definitely a build up of multiple things that can no longer be sorted, and will only make you spiral deeper down the rabbit hole if you try to think too much right now.

First, grab a pillow or comforter, and punch it. Punch it until you're tired as hell. Better yet, scream angrily into it while punching the bed, even if you don't feel like screaming.

By this point, if you feel like crying, don't hold it in; just do it. There's an unfair stigma about crying, but it's actually very therapeutic. You may not know why you're doing it. There may be no reason at all that you can think of. Again, that's because it's a bunch of little, negligible things that's added up over time without you realizing it.

If you're still energetic enough to be irritable, take Wise Old Man's advice. It's embarrassing, but it happens to everybody.

When you're done, eat or drink something sweet, even if you're not a fan of sweets. Chocolate and ice cream are the best, I've found, but a sweet tea or hot chocolate also helps. If a show or book makes you laugh every time, watch or read it while eating.

I've used these methods, and if one doesn't work another usually does. It works for stress, anger, depression, sexual frustration, and my infamous week before menstruation (hormone manipulation is real. I was a demon). It also works for stressful testing periods, according to my brother. Ah, he didn't mention the 'Wise Old Man's advice' bit, but that's cuz we're not cool like that.

Good luck!

Femme Fatale and Snowbun like this.
  13. Ram5

Ram5 [Noodle Stealer]

Reading List:
    Link
    Nay, punch wall hurt my hand... pillow hurt my lung...

Yeah, maybe stress... I need to beat up the cat...

Eww, try it... only work for a while...

This... yeah, haven't accomplished anything certainly bring you depression...

Right... I definitely will howl to the moon

I don't understand, all I get is beating up a postman... and no, I don't want to beat a postman... poor guy.

Maybe T-Virus

I think my Puberty had left me long time ago... maybe it resurface...

14. Teadragon

Teadragon Book Wyrm

Reading List:
    Link
    99.?% of the time it is a sign of repressed emotion of some form, or hormones (teenager/pms/menopause etc). But every once in a while it is a symptom of an underlying health condition. So try everything you can, and if nothing works in a few months (or it escalates) it is worth going to see a doctor. And by that I don’t mean a head doctor. Start with your general doctor and track any other possible symptoms to include. If however you get a really killer headache head to the ER immediately. But the odds are seriously against it being anything that dire. So start with a reflection on your life stresses, followed by ice cream and an activity that brings you joy. :blobtaco:

Nightow1 likes this.
  15. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I know this mood. You definitely need to get busy with something to get your mind out of this mood. Gaming usually helps me. People piss me off all the time, but I can't just go and shout at them like a savage, and I don't like sitting at home and brewing in anger and dwelling on the events of the day. Definitely, play a game, read a novel or watch some immersive series/movie until you're fine. People deal with this differently tho. Some resort to pills cause they help quickly at least, and you don't have to work so hard to coax your brain to produce different chemicals. Nothing's wrong with you, it just happens. But you have to find a way to control your mood, so it doesn't control you.

EDIT: Some people suggest underlying health issues. It's possible. It's never too safe to check it out. Maybe a hormone blood test, or just speak to an understanding doctor about it. Hope you don't live in the US, or you have health insurance and they pay attention to your concerns.

Nightow1 and Femme Fatale like this.
  16. Vorpal

Vorpal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    low blood sugar

17. Yuzika

Yuzika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    5 minute rule.
    Always be happy.
    If you are angry or sad, you can be. But just for 5 minutes.

There is this guy who couldn't walk anymore after a drunk driver hit him.
    Living by his philosophy, he shouted and cried for 5 minutes.
    Afterwards he felt at peace and was happy.
    He started walking again. If he did not stop being sad, who knows.

18. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    There are various way to start having definite control over your anger. Most of the time anger stems directly or somehow indirectly to self esteem so one easier way to control them is destroying your own self esteem.

One of the most modern ways to softly and subtly destroy your own self esteem is to play gacha games that you're very unlucky on it while having a friend that are very lucky on it. Given enough time you will start having thought that is "I'm nothing and i expect nothing" and voilà you have tamed your anger.

Femme Fatale likes this.
  19. Bored_Nick

Bored_Nick Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everything

20. Jiggy

Jiggy I am JiggyliFAP~ the not fat anymore guy.

Reading List:
    Link
    I calm myself down with things that give me goosebumps like Epstein didn't kill himself.

Femme Fatale likes this.