Spoiler Suddenly Became A Princess One Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Sep 28, 2018.

1. jina2789

jina2789 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Might be, I was shock about that Claude killing Diana bc of Judith too, if that will happen Claude more likely will kill Judith than Diana.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2020
  2. jina2789

jina2789 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He might likely treat her like he treat Athy, based on the little girls attitude when Lucas said about 'Grandfather' and you wont see any scared attitude, she might also be really fond of him too

Last edited: Mar 14, 2020
    Leilacus likes this.
  3. orangestae

orangestae New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoil us more with Claude as a grandfather and Lucas as a father? I want to read them so badly thank you!

4. MonBon992201

MonBon992201 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's nothing like that, the only thing we get are the specials and even those don't tell a lot because they are centered on Athy

5. harpoporah

harpoporah Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anybody know Claude's backstory?

Mikaa likes this.
  6. harpoporah

harpoporah Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I got my friend to read this and she's wondering what the manwha meant in chapter 2 when lily is reading to baby athy and she says that the wizard of the tower has to freeze his heart "because such powers could be used for trivial things if passion overcame reason." Is this referring to Lucas or the other wizards that have only been shown in the novel thus far?

neotheo82 likes this.
  7. Sugar_24

Sugar_24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read that story but the author said that it's just her/his theory that she/he based on Lovely Princess timeline.

jiesuzuru likes this.
  8. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    I really recommend you read the thread, the one concerning Claude is on page 40 onwards(for what I can remember) and some people had quoted it in some of the most recent pages too. The one referring to Lucas was said in the previous page if I'm not wrong(and anyway, it's debunked by Lucas himself in the story)

That author hasn't even bothered on looking for spoilers I presume.

MiserableSOUL likes this.
  9. harpoporah

harpoporah Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you!!

10. lulie

lulie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't seen anyone say it here, but on tumblr they say spoon has confirmed on twitter Lucas will be in chap 69.

11. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Saw the latest chapter, did Claude call for Jeannette when he had the headache? If so, I feel so sorry for Athy.
    Athy you don't need a toxic dad. Just gtfo far away from the clutches of your Daddy.

Mikaa, Cessa, Pearl1995 and 1 other person like this.
  12. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd kinda like to see that. Arthy just taking off and leaving, not because he tried to kill her but because she apparently now makes him sick, and Lucas eventually getting Claude his memories back and Claude realizing just what he has done. I am a sucker for tragedy like that.
    Also, I wonder how Claude would go about finding her in such a situation, and if he'd force Lucas to help him

13. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So my hunch was on point. The Bucci Gang upped their translation game,. He did call for Jeannette. Poor Athy I just wanna comfort her. I cried. Dammit Claude.

Hakwifey7 and MiserableSOUL like this.
  14. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i feel really sorry for Claude...i mean i was re reading WMMAP and i could see just how heart broken he was from knowing Diana would die ...and how much he did not wanted her to leave.....i also have a few questions plz clear my doubt's :
    1. (sorry for off topic) what is clamp???
    2. if diana was sent as a gift for claude's father ..how did claude and her fell in love with each other....(seriously their love story could be another book in itself...heart wrenching and tragic and only tears and pain but still lovely)
    3. and lucas2 from lovely princess as in from the novel in the comic????

15. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't remind me of that, it annoyed me more than making me sad.

^^^^^^^This :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns: I'm a sucker for angst and this would be a very good way to see it(also to see how Jenny descend into darkness bc of jelousy).
    Trust me, we all felt sorry for him, but that doesn't mean that he had to be a freaking coward and try and forget EVERYTHING about the person that gave up so much just for him to be happy(and to add salt to the wound, hate[and/attempt to kill] the child they conceived out of true love and love the child that came from his bitch of ex-fiance that he saw with his eyes how he was betrayed by her). All in all, Claudes life is a tragedy, but I still hate OG Claude to bits :)
    Now regarding the questions:
    1) Depends on what you mean(?) There is a mangaka group called CLAMP (they made Sakura Card Captor)

Number 2 is this^ one. Ngl they could've made a book just showing their relationship but the two extra chapters are also more than enough.
    3) We refer to Lucas2 to the one from the novel Lovely Princess AKA the on in the timeline when Athy dies.

Mikaa and MiserableSOUL like this.
  16. MonBon992201

Reading List:
    Link
    Rn I have the stupid urge to write Athys and Claudes reunion but my conscience tells me this is not the time to do so bc I have to sleep

17. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    K...thanx....I also didn't meant to use his tragic past as a justification for his attitude towards athy. ...it was just me and my empathies for him.......also...I read that Diana and Claude spoiler....what confuses me is :
    1. Claude 's father save diana from getting r*ped right....so who was going to r*pe here? And who the heck punished the father that she also pleaded to lessen his punishment?
    2. That part where Diana says you are your majesty for me was it for Claude? That's how they got close?????

18. Sorvier

Sorvier Member

Reading List:
    Link

honestly, i feel bad for Athy.. She was told to go to the 'emerald ----??? forgot' and she literally heard her father telling Felix to bring Lady Margrita (Jennette) right after she left. omg- like srsly- I just hope that Lucas comes back to the palace and help Athy in the next chapter ;(

MiserableSOUL likes this.
  19. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Emerald Palace is her Palace, the one she moved into once she got older (she grew up in the Ruby Palace of the concubines or something I believe)

MiserableSOUL and Sorvier like this.
  20. Sorvier

Sorvier Member

Reading List:
    Link
    holy shit- i also think like that. i hope it actually happens like that- or probably, a crown prince from another country falls in love with her (athy too) and wants to marry her. There, the prince will be meeting up with Claude to agree on they're marriage. ^^