Would You Steal Someones Spouse?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Shin Ah, Mar 14, 2020.

Tags:
?

Cheatta

1. Considering Your Ground Rules, Maybe

2. If She Doesn't Like Him Anymore, Of Course

3. Immoral!

4. Girls see me as a girl

5. I'm a girl

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. KurouDaijuji

KurouDaijuji Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone who would have a relationship with you before they end their relationship with their spouse cannot be trusted to do the same to you.

Anyone who would take advantage of someone elses willingness to be untrustworthy is also demonstrating themselves to be untrustworthy.

The only legit way to have a relationship with someone who is currently in a relationship is with the full knowledge & consent of their other partners, this may be joining a fully-open "Poly" relationship, it may be helping a couple fulfill "cuck" fantasies/desires, or (most probably) somewhere in between. but without the necessary communication & consents you're not much (if any) better than Weinstein, IMAO.

2. MrBugaw

MrBugaw Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My take on it is that once they are in a relationship or marriage, it's prohibited. No ifs, ands, or buts. If they want to start a relationship, they need to end their previous one.
    It's a matter of character and loyalty. And if you start a relationship that starts from cheating with somone else, how can you expect them to not do the same to you later when they get bored again? Do things in an upstanding manner, and you won't have to worry about getting caught or wonder if what you're doing is moral.
    If it's just the thrill about the forbidden that gets them all hot and bothered, not the actually being in a relationship with you, then they are crazy. Don't stick the D in crazy. Run away!

otaku31, Milanin, imK and 1 other person like this.
  3. Ichigoeater

Ichigoeater Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm voting Immoral, due to my scumbag cheating dad. The way you word it, though, it's like you're blaming the third party. I don't blame the women my dad cheated with for tearing my family apart; I blame dad. They were ignorant to his spouse and multiple families and aren't to blame at all. He was also a manipulator who would convince those who did know he was married (my mom at the tender age of 16, 'stealing' him away from his ex-wife) that he was in an abusive relationship with a crazy woman (apparently, she threw knives at him. I met her and my step-brothers, and I doubt it) and needed saving. A husband and wife isn't going to cheat on each other if they are deserving of the other party. Is it okay to go out of your way to seduce a married person for the sake of some kink? Hell, no. They made a promise to each other, and that should be respected by outsiders. However, if the married person in question initiates it, and a simple 'you're married!' doesn't knock some sense into them, go ahead and indulge. And tell the spouse later so they know to ditch their @ss. Take a demeaning photo, if possible, as proof for the truly foolish and hopeless spouses who believe in the scum.

Kutaifa, Mnotia, Nightow1 and 2 others like this.
  4. YoriMei

YoriMei (ㆁᴗㆁ✿)

Reading List:
    Link
    My, so many responses. My two cents:
    Cheating is cheating, you don’t get to “try out” another person while in a relationship no matter if attraction is gone or what. I don’t care if you bang them .05 seconds after sending a breakup text, but if they don’t even have curtesy to treat their old partner with enough respect to end it then they’re not worth banging.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2020
    otaku31, 01, imK and 1 other person like this.
  5. Milanin

Milanin [Reader] [???] [Freeloader]

Reading List:
    Link
    This line is a bit grey by my standards...

On the other hand, watch out that they don't get a demeaning photo of you, because you're just a fish on a hook for them and any blackmail sheme they might have.

6. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "The Inquisition has spoken! Purge the mutant!"
    "Sir, he's probably closer to a heretic than a mutant."
    "Well, the way his brain was working, it's probably mutated in some way or another!"
    "..... good enough...."

:p

01 likes this.
  7. Nightow1

Reading List:
    Link
    As much as I dislike Wuji, to the point where I boycott his site, he actually has a point here.

01, Mnotia and MadraRua like this.
  8. kgggdkp2012

kgggdkp2012 Void ReapeR(8th grade syndrome patient)

Reading List:
    Link
    This is one heated debate.

Mnotia likes this.
  9. Nightow1

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, Shin sort of retreated after the huge amount of return fire. lol. I suspect he did not expect that. Now everyone will call him Adultery Boy. :p

01, Mnotia, MadraRua and 2 others like this.
  10. Ichigoeater

Ichigoeater Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I know it's not good. It's all that perma-anger inside me. I think it's fine if scum like that get blackmailed. If they wanted to protect their marriage, they wouldn't have made the move to destroy it with their own hands. But, blackmail only makes you just as bad. Take photos only for the full intention of showing their spouse, don't play a weak blackmail game! Destroy the cheater's happiness!

...is what I'd like to say, but again, it's the perma-anger inside me. See folks, don't cheat on your spouse, you'll have bad kids like me.

11. pyramidhead

pyramidhead Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just remember if someones willing to cheat to be with you they'll probably be willing to cheat while in a relationship with you once the new relationship happiness wears off.

otaku31, Mnotia, imK and 3 others like this.
  12. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a definite no from me. If he's unhappy with his gf, then break up, why turn me into a third party. Selfish. Also speaks about his character. Also means he can do the same to me. If he loves his gf, but he loves me more? Yuck. Indecisive scum. I'm not desperate enough to be someone's sidechick or share a man with someone else for that matter. And cheating is a cowardly act, I can't respect anyone who's done it.

otaku31, 01, Mnotia and 3 others like this.
  13. thepope

thepope Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are few kinds of people out there if you want a long read get to some psychology study about relationship. The most of partnerships do not cheat about 85% of population as far as I know, so they are staying with their partner. So cheaters are about 15% of the population of being in relationship there are 3 main types, the cheater for many partners as they can get but is not like they sleep with everyone they do the hunt to get the mental drive..., the always in need of other persons interest, last is the one who knows that the relationship they are in got cold. The definition is only the short part and there some other types as well, but as you can see there is one main type that will not be reliable for a long term relationship so people who know about it; got a partner like that before take there time, so they do not get hurt.

On other hand no moral line but you as potential partner do not know where you are staying. Is it only one time s×x. Do the other person want you as partner that much that they will break the maybe years long relationship it is better for both of the to be partners to know with what kind of new relationship they are in...and not build a sandcastle...

14. SummerForest

SummerForest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even though your words are quite reasonable, I feel an urge to ask a few questions. What do you think, defines a relationship between two persons not related by blood and attached by romantic attraction? Is marriage different from romantic partnership? And, finally, are there other forms of cheating than having an affair behind the back of your partner?

imK likes this.
  15. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Marriage is a formal commitment. Dating is more of an informal one. I would say that cheating is more of a betrayal for the former than the latter, seeing as you've already - and quite literally - vowed to spend your lives together, whereas dating is a more flexible arrangement.. but... Let's just say the severity of the betrayal outside of a marriage depends on your personal circumstances? ... Above all, it's really just about betraying your partner's trust and the commitment you've made to one another, so how much a betrayal it is really depends on what kind of commitment you've made, what kind of relationship you share.

When people talk about cheating, they are talking about having an affair, yes. These days some people might consider it cheating to have ... emotional entanglements with others, or, say, flirt with other people online. I think that's a bit much, personally, but maybe where that line is drawn is best left to the parties involved.

I'd like to emphasize that it's best not to try too hard to draw a solid line as to what constitutes 'cheating' and what doesn't. There's no excuse or justification, no this counts and that doesn't. No line to toe where it's okay as long as you just don't cross it. ... You shouldn't be toeing that line in the first place. Shouldn't be trying to push the limits of what's acceptable and what isn't. If your relationship isn't working out and you need to push the boundaries a bit, talk to your partner and work it out together. Or end it. Either way, don't go trying to get as close to cheating as you can without crossing the line. Because at that point, you may as well be.

16. Jiggy

Jiggy I am JiggyliFAP~ the not fat anymore guy.

Reading List:
    Link
    This premise shall only stay on hentai if it goes on real life then you're one hell of a weak person because you let brain chemicals dictate your actions and no better than an animal with little to no logic.

Milanin, Mnotia, Lazriser and 2 others like this.
  17. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    oh so one night stand?
    yup that the clue this cat get from OP question~
    it hilarious question if sex used to judge chemical compatibility but ok such person may exist who knows~
    imo it kinda like poor trial and error~

relationship among lover is complex more so if on marriage stage already
    based on current code of moral cheating is immoral
    divorce or break up is result so do cheating~ to understand why it exist then we need to consider complex factor~ to merely see it from sexual pov imo kinda hmm overgeneralize thing~ childish or too shallow~ yes human use sex for left offspring and recreation~ that not sole factor for forming lover relationship tho? unless you only wanna make sexfriends and that another topic~

to answer your question nope don't wanna involve on such pain on butt thing~

to another implicit question to those who think their relationship on stall or near breaking up~ well go to consult I guess~ we need to determine da reason, background, potential solution and future impact on your live~ breaking up is not easy sure but we also need to consider how we break up to reduce future conflict on future~

cheating mean breaking trust and trust is one of hardest thing to get~ don't be surprise if other condemn you for breaking trust for whatever reason~
    deal with it~
    19656.png

Milanin and 01 like this.
  18. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    No. Ai-chan won't steal anyone's spouse. Having sex with their spouse, sure, Ai-chan did that to the hot mom a few doors over, but actually stealing them away, no. Ai-chan believes in threefold return, so if Ai-chan does something bad, it will come back three times worse. That's why, Ai-chan always try to do good things whenever it comes across Ai-chan's mind or whenever Ai-chan has the opportunity. It may not come back to benefit Ai-chan, but at least someone benefits.

Nobody will benefit from Ai-chan stealing their spouses. Even if the husband beats the wife or the other way around, Ai-chan still won't steal the spouse. If they no longer have feelings for each other, get a divorce first. This is something they have to settle together. If they need Ai-chan to mediate, sure, just say the word. But Ai-chan will not be nosy and arbitrarily decide one side is wrong and take away the side Ai-chan feel wronged. No, that's not Ai-chan's place.

imK likes this.
  19. TooLazyToThink

TooLazyToThink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried this before 11 years ago. It was thrilling and the relationship with a married woman lasted for a year but I got bad karma in my next relationship.

imK likes this.
  20. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Adultery is polarizing, sure. However, we have the "cheating on a spouse in the sexual sense" and "the emotional or romantic part of cheating on a spouse minus any sexual activity". The the former quoted part is perhaps more polarizing as it can complicate custody-related issues.

imK likes this.