Recommendations Showbiz/Business/Cooking/Slice of life

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Xhypher, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Xhypher

Xhypher Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novels where the the plot doesn't have those martial arts/cultivation and such but focuses on the main theme of being a business man, or a super star,chef, or either the one who helps the other become a super star. I would also appreciate it if the story itself is not just some mesh up random junky stuff that the author pieced together just so that it can be presented.

The one that I really enjoyed reading is God of Cooking and God of Music. There is also Top Management. I would prefer if there is no cultivation and stuff like My Wife is a Beautiful CEO (Well this is typically really a cultivation novel but the title mislead me :v)
    There is also the one which a mediocre game developer want's to create an amazing game and he get's transported to another timeline where the game business isn't that much developed and he has some long term mission (like from History's Number 1 Founder) and the first game he submitted to a game competition is Flappy Bird. Sadly I totally forgot the title..

PS. I would appreciate it if it's not yaoi/yuri o-o

Last edited: Mar 13, 2020
    Enryu022 likes this.
  2. armad224

armad224 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it ok if it's yaoi or shenon ai ?

3. Enryu022

Enryu022 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're okay with manga, then you might like Skip Beat.

There's also a shounen comedy about making bread that was quite good (Yakettatte Japan!, I think?) It had a long running anime, so it shouldn't be hard to find.