LCD Death Mage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by lygarx, May 21, 2017.

1. SupahHamster

SupahHamster 『The One Who Lurks』

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish the ghouls showed up more in the novel.

2. Animeninja808

Animeninja808 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They we’re the very first non undead race he encountered, if anything it would be to boring if it was just the same old races. Maybe that’s why they have dark humans, monsters born from undead monsters, and his brand new dog which I believe will one day become a Cerberus or something similar.

3. Apocalypse32

Apocalypse32 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    「You souls who have lost your lives once already, you have been chosen. I will now grant you special power, a new destiny and new fortune. Using these, I wish for you to live new lives in a world separate from the『Earth』you lived on.」(God)
    taken directly from the prologue chapter...fate/destiny are essentially the same thing so Amamiya got all of Van's destiny on origin including a meeting with Narumi. If Rodiot hadn't screwed up the meeting would have been with Narumi thanking Van....would it have led further into a relationship like with Amamiya....who knows the point I was making was that even that CHANCE that should have been Van's was taken from him. This being the reason many people want to see Van and Narumi get together.

4. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i get what your saying, but i guess to me as a reader based on what we've seen she isn't really worth the effort for Van. and even though you can argue he deserved a chance to at least meet her, i think him getting tortured his whole second life because of that same mistake and then rodcorte cursing him to try to kill him in his third life is the more important issue for Van and to some readers. yes he should have had a normal second life that included meeting Narumi but thats far from the biggest injustice Van faced and inconsequential to the story at this point

5. codered999

codered999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 215 is up now so you can go read that.

Agame, HunterNapk1n, tirirism and 6 others like this.
  6. TouchMeLikeASpaceBar

TouchMeLikeASpaceBar [Innocent]

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww::aww::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

7. Fik

Fik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am i the only one bothered Urumi species called Wet Rat, not Ice Rat or Aqua Rat, it feel like Rat just got wet

8. codered999

codered999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is not just wet though, is wet and cold

9. FranckOA

FranckOA Killer Klown From Outer Space

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup I was right :blobhighfive:

About Van making them learn spirit form...

10. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    Region ruler conflict incoming?

11. spycho357

spycho357 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would be surprised if Van and or crew doesn't "happen" across that D rank adventure party after they are run out of their area. The sweet sweet golem making souls to be had. Also, these are my favorite types of chapters. Thank you Yoshi for the treat, thanks to the editors and other behind the screen contributors.

CountryMage and imafire like this.
  12. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I doubt it, they seem to be from another city and I doubt that someone in their right mind tells them where this person who accused them and left them indebted, unless they are stupid enough to spend the money they should use to pay their debt in search of a revenge that in the best case enslaves or kills them if they manage to kill Natalia, if they are very unlucky, Vandeliu will have 4 new chairs that move alone.

13. spycho357

spycho357 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know how these things usually go, they get blacklisted and decide to run away instead of paying the fines. They happen to head to Morski to make some quick money or rob someone and guess who they happen to see.

14. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it was an interesting chapter, I totally gorgot that spiritualist Art could be used for the limbs great way to use it, now if only Juliana could stop calling him Goddes, it migth give hoim some weird tittle!!!!!

15. surai98

surai98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Those three rats were female...? But even through there rats and females they ain't no pussy....

Eddy andres and Paps like this.
  16. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even though one of them is always wet, and the other is always hot..

anon likes this.
  17. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    New manga chapter. :blobparty:

18. Prion

Prion Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    again?

userunfriendly likes this.
  19. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    You still don't seem to get it, the meeting with Narumi was already set when they died, before Rodcorte got involved at all. She knew Amamiya (Van) had died trying to save her life, she wanted to thank him, but couldn't during Rodcorte's speech and Gift giving, so she tried to get closer during the next life, where she ran into Amamiya (Hiroto). They dated, broke up, and eventually married, without Rodcorte having any say in it. Rodcorte's gifts of fortune and destiny amount to no more, than growing up in a wealthy home, and having good luck, just reread any Bravers side story to see how that worked out for them. The only other meddling that Rodcorte did, was to mess with them, so they would be compelled to group up with other reincarnators, they were forced to work as a group.

So no, Rod didn't bring Narumi and Hiroto together, Van did, and the reason they stayed together, is because of the positive example he made for the Eighth Guidance kids, who made sure not to kill innocents, even to get their revenge.

Paps likes this.
  20. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep.:p