Spoiler Remarried Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by midnight reader, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Queens.Navier

Queens.Navier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I didn't expect him to say yes to such a request. He should've just left it at that and watched Rashta and her role as empress go to shit. But thanks for that spoiler, it cleared up some confusion I had based on something I read previously:
    About how Elgy ends up taking care of Rashta's baby after everything went down.

syofiaa and Leilacus like this.
  2. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Like, really. I get it. But this is the author's thoughts. This is the story the author likes to convey. Whether the plot got through properly or not, what matters nowadays is whether it got sold or not. Bad writing or not, truth is, we read it. We wanted spoilers for it.

Rashta was, as you said, made to be hated. And it worked. There are so many scenarios the author could put in but the author chose to make her the ultimate pin cushion in this story. There are so many excuses we can make for her or make what-if scenarios to either condemn or save her but that's as far as we can go.

For that whatever-shu, he had his own downfall. Maybe not something you might have liked, but downfall nonetheless. Let's say that Sovieshu (am I right?) did get punished, he would not be even given the death penalty due to many political reasons and logical reasons, no matter how undeserving he may be. Reality check, if he gets ousted, who would rule an empire who was used to having an emperor, albeit a little stupid? Civil war may happen. How will the common people survive when the higher ups are fighting for the top spot?

While reading this novel and the spoilers, I felt anger, annoyance, and I felt that some of my principles are being tested. To that, I applaud the author. To me, being able to move me and make me enjoy the ride is what reading is about. Well, aside from reading medical books which could really make me cry out of the sheer volume, reading these novels are a sure fire way to kill my boredom (I still think tangible books are still the best).

Let's just all enjoy what we have here and if it's not in our taste, then discard. That easy.

3. Alessa

Alessa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 140 is out :blobxd:

Koshar wake up in an inn. Turns out Masteras wait at his side and immediately apologized. She said "I'm sorry I didn't know you're weaker than I thought" Pffft HAHAHAHA :blobjoy: poor Koshar

And then

Koshar smiles so brightly Masteras was amazed it makes her so thirsty she gulp down a whole big bottle of water :blobjoy:

I have so much hope for this new ship :blobsmilehappyeyes:

4. Queens.Navier

Queens.Navier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question and I don't remember it being answered on the thread so I just wanted to ask,

Is it true that Sovieshu was under the influence of some sort of love potion or spell when it came to his feelings for Rashta? The person said that this was apparently given to him by some sort of rebel group??

I was reading the webtoon version and in the comment section, someone mentioned this as a spoiler but idk if I buy it. It just seems like a clumsy excuse to try to give an excuse Sovieshu's actions.

5. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was a love potion incident, two actually, neither of which involved stupidshu. He is really THAT stupid - as far as I know

6. mamamoodikkensclout13

mamamoodikkensclout13 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone have access to the manwha raws?

7. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Read that part. Honestly, I doubt even a love potion on the emperor will work at all. He’s the male version of Jeannette. Utterly in his own world. Even if you curse him, it will probably be cancelled.

I don’t know any guy who would just accept any baby on a whim like he did on his idiot of a partner.

Selin and lazynoodles like this.
  8. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    syofiaa and lazynoodles like this.
  9. flamingorangesoof

flamingorangesoof Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait I’m confused is Duke Elgy good or bad?

We need a Su Luxia to destroy Stupidshoe

Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
  10. Ivyanna

Ivyanna New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What do u define as good or bad? In terms of western moral, he is definatly not good but in terms of the Story he is a protagnist, at least in my view.

11. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he is neither. He is definately not a good person - he is opportunistic and knows how to use people, he takes advantage of everything to get to his goal - but he is not a villain or demon. Really, he's very.... human.
    In contrast, stupidshoe and trashta are just plain annoyingly stupid and actively hurt people, their country and their loved ones by being selfish and stupid. Personally, I'd take Duke Elgy over them, at least he gets shit done and his end goals generally make.... sense.

12. djan29

djan29 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Caught up with the discussion, you guys ae awesome with spoiler. I cant wait for the English translation, if I want it advance I have to be patron. As of now I dont have budget for that

Oreo2122 and KathyClysm like this.
  13. Marinette

Marinette Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read Remarried empress up to ch. 134 and I can't even get hooked or angry at the stupid greedy slave Trashta that stole the protagonist husband and have done all those horrible things. It's scary how ones backgrounds truly determines the word on she is. Just because she was a slave and she have to survive doesn't mean what's she's doing is right and justified. Just like the others have said she already can profit from her current situation but she just want more and more. I hope this greed leads her to downfall and I hope equally as**ole emperor gets he can't just do as he pleased like having a slave as an empress. What are the nobles doing?!?!? Even the town folks should be equally against it. Who knows maybe this chick is not even from their country. Thus a strong feeling of resentment patriotism should stir them.
    Okay he's the emperor and all but even him shouldn't have full power to have the nobles not go against him. Only if there's some magic omnipotent mumbo jumbo in the royal family could make the nobles back down and comply.
    As for Trashta. I've got no pity.
    I thought I had but her recent actions just throw that little empathy I have for her to the window,, the moment she started killing people who could have been her.
    [​IMG]
    It's like she has no shame and is created just to be hated and act stupid. If she doesn't get what she deserve in life, in hell I'm sure eternal suffering and humiliation is what awaits her. The fact that love cause men to be so stupid and fall for the pure unfortunate commoner tactics makes them look like more fools....

[​IMG]
    Now I'm just waiting for this effin divorce to be done. Navier, stay await from such people. The emperor and that kingdom don't deserve her.

Leilacus, syofiaa, Oreo2122 and 8 others like this.
  14. Marinette

Marinette Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I apologize for my outburst and horrible English. It's just makes me so mad that the men around the slave trash don't see the trap their in..... And yes I read it one night so my head its kinda fuzzy and full of emotions

15. djan29

djan29 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still waiting for spoilers

16. Auu

Auu New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need a spoiler from chapter 135 above

djan29 likes this.
  17. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Check out @comics_novels has spoilers/summaries for 135 and above ch/s. :blobwhistle:

Last edited: Sep 7, 2020
  18. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are very right, just because one suffered pain doesn't justify them causing pain to other innocent ones.

Marinette and pokeito like this.
  19. capeSpirit

capeSpirit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In my opinion, the author really did her best to entertain and capture her readers. To me it's one of the most realistic novels I've ever read.

1-Rashta - Mistresses will always find ways (even nefarious ways) just to keep their position. They would do anything to protect themselves even if they know it's wrong and immoral (selfish bitches). This is one of the most perplexing situations that I couldn't understand. Most are even proud that they snatched someone else's husband. But Rashta's actions can't be excused just because she didn't enough love and didn't have solid familial love and blah,blah,bah. Yes, we can sympathise with her past but it doesn't mean that we should not hold her present deeds against her. She is responsible for her own actions, and what will happen to her is karma.

2-Emperor-shu or snu (can't remember his name) - He is VERY ANNOYING, much more annoying than Rashta. Even if he knows his lover's past actions and faults, he'll turn blind to a fault, and even keeps on rationalizing her bad deeds (like, 'Ah, she did this because..). He even blames others for his lover's fault.And this is common to someone who's in love. This is even common to mothers who'll do anything to protect their children who committed crimes. They will not accept that their children did do something wrong and will deny it even to the police.
    This makes the emperor much more real BUT HE'S STILL ANNOYING as f.

3-Navier- Yes, she is privileged and came from a rich family and she will be proud. She was cared for to be perfect and to become an empress and she knows nothing but to be an empress. And when it was snatched from her, she will be helpless. It would feel like she doesn't have any purpose at all when she found out the empress position would be given to others. Her position as an empress and a wife has been stomped on to dirt. That would feel like sh*t. Put yourself in her shoes. What would you feel if you knew your boyfriend/husband has been cheating on you and would break up with you or divorce you? What would you feel if your parents or friends would neglect you because they prefer someone else over you? It would hurt (if you're human). Heinley was just in the right time to comfort and save Navier from feeling down. That would explain why she chose him. He was there when she needed reassurance that she is a good empress and showed her that she can be more than an empress.

The characters are all flawed and we could relate to them more if they're like that. They are not 1D characters. Those who said that this novel doesn't have moral lessons, you're wrong. This teaches us not to be too perfect like Navier, not to be too selfish and delusional like Rashta and not to be too emotional (or stupid) like Emperor-shu or snu or something.

I don't want to offend anyone ( any mistress here? Cool! ✌), but criticizing or bashing the novel means you've been hooked by the story and with that Kudos to the author.

20. mayya

mayya New Member

Reading List:
    Link

I do agree with you.
    In my point of view, actually Navier and Sovieshu have the same feeling. They have compassion for each other and very potential to become lovers. But unfortunately, the man has never clearly enough to show off his love, and never asked the woman to open her heart, aanndd the woman is too diplomatic oriented. One thing she's never learnt from her teachers is "to be a wife" - a good wife. and this is getting worse that the truth is a wife and a husband sleep in separated bed and room and even the room is too far away like in the different building! WTH..?? That's why their feeling and compassion as couple doesn't grow as a normal couple.

but in western kingdom, the condition is totally different. Heinly has clearly told Navier about his feeling to her, he treated her as a lover and act like a normal man in front of his woman. He's willingly to be close to Navier and win her heart. and they slept together! OMG!