Spoiler Lord of the Mysteries by Cuttlefish Loves That Diving

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vide, Oct 2, 2018.

1. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    The Author is known for rushing the ending of his stories, just look at his past novels.
    Even his fans have been telling this to the Author, but the Author just shrug it off and says he knows it but he can't help it.

Darkschneider likes this.
  2. jtrichard

jtrichard [BL Reader] [La Mousse]

Reading List:
    Link
    This volume probably gonna have something with Bethel coming out of sealed state. And either Klein or Amon gonna deal with him.

Honestly, I don't think too much about Klein advancement ritual for this volume as I think he ain't gonna be advancing anytime soon (yeah can't help thinking about this). He probably gonna advance to sequence 1 at the end of the volume or at the beginning of next volume. And then we're gonna rush to the Fool (Antigonus and Zaratul says hi), probably with Klein realizing or knowing who Lord of Mystery from before is. The rush probably gonna come too with the enhancement of Castle of Origin with him being sequence 1 (probably also with his body being able to directly enter and stuff).

I can see the rushing of the plot too... And this series gonna change protagonist in the next series, so I have a feeling the ending won't be too satisfactory for me.

Amon will probably stay alive. Oh well...

Darkschneider likes this.
  3. Crawling Chaos

Crawling Chaos Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im pretty sure Amon and Bethel is gonna advance to seq. 0 before klein becomes the fool. Seq. 1 with castle of origin vs seq. 0 Amon & Bethel.

Btw Im rereading chaps, Im on the part where Anderson said to Danitz and Golden Dream crew that He's pulling Edwina's hair in the past.

Did they really bang? Lol

4. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    Remember Anderson are both Provocator and Conspirer of the Red Priest Pathway, he is just toying them.

5. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Bethel become Sequence 0 is kinda hard to imagine as his state of corruption is far far worse that Roselle. Unless the author wanted to pull a bullshit move of 'saving the world' there with allowing an Outer God walk freely in Bethel body in Sequence 0 and then having Klein deal with it (where as even God is having trouble with him/her (and Bethel is only at sequence 1 back then, though with Moon power up)... Yeah. Not a chance.

On another note... If the author gonna do a rush story... This seems feasible. Lol. It fast forward the apocalypse, cutting off some stuff development.

6. Damsell in Distress

Damsell in Distress Waiting for dashing MC to save me from myself

Reading List:
    Link
    Another question...
    About Wishes
    Is it the power that accumulate via small wishes, then after the big wishes all the accumulate wishes disappear like luck in Monster pathways
    OR
    It's the type that unlock until certain threshold for the big wishes and you can use it again at later times without the need to accumulate another small wishes..

7. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    No it won't disappear again. It's like collecting the power of actualize the desire of others, once it reach certain level, the power will be enough to realize others big wish.

Also Wishes is divine ability (ability of its own authority(?)), unlike luck from monster pathway which is not a divine ability despite having qualitative change once they become deities. Anyway, divine ability of monster is probably loop and reincarnation, which is not normal.

Damsell in Distress likes this.
  8. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    True Creator closes the gate to Forsaken Land of the God again. And Audrey meet with Baros Hopkin

9. Crawling Chaos

Crawling Chaos Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whats the city at the end of the latest chap?

10. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably a city imagined by Baros/Hermes/Adam.

I guess it's a city that took inspiration from ancient second epoch city, from the city that worship Mutant King.

11. Damsell in Distress

Reading List:
    Link
    Question..
    Who is Bernadette help for fulfilling the ritual for sequence 2 sage..??
    Klein or her father..??

12. Crawling Chaos

Crawling Chaos Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the Divine ability of Error pathway is Time?

13. Crawling Chaos

Crawling Chaos Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bernadette finished her ritual by sealing her dad (Roselle is a deity corrupted by an outer god so he's very dangerous one he ressurected.) , Then she drank the potion, Papa hidden sage attacks her with info while advancing, klein helps her isolate hidden sage then give her goodluck, Bernadette successfully advanced to seq. 2 sage.

Damsell in Distress likes this.
  14. espec22

espec22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, now Audrey is in the council of the Psicologicak.Alchemist, it's obvious that they suspect of her but they alsp know that she has powerful help and in this way they can watch her better.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
  15. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe.

16. espec22

espec22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder where Klein will build his town since the Forgotten Land has been sealed, he will.have to be careful because Zaratul would try to find him dince he knows about the ritual.

17. skyfall3250

skyfall3250 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He couldn't build it in land abandoned by God's anyways as there is a seal in place and it's disconnected from spiritual world.

18. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Talking about marionette town, I think Antigonus' Foggy Town was never a real town to begin with, but a town of marionettes. So Klein can take note of that example.

19. drollawake

drollawake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wanted to share a something from an earlier chapter that's probably lost in MTL.

In the chapter where Roselle and Klein finally meet, they say a bunch of seemingly generic greetings that ends up with Roselle saying that he doesn't need to ask about Klein's background because it's obvious. Well, the prior exchange of words is actually a reference to a classic conversational pattern from Gu Long's wuxia novels. Hence, Klein getting the setup and continuing the schtick made his origins obvious.

20. Damsell in Distress

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope Klein will build London city based on Jack the Ripper story, simply because he can summon fog...

Disnait and rvtots33 like this.