Spoiler Turn on the Love System

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by 7174PK, Oct 19, 2019.

1. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/turn-on-the-love-system/
    Synopsis:
    Tao is willing to take the peach blossom system to go to different worlds to complete the task, and the most important task is to fall in love. And every love, must be very sweet and very pet, only to complete the task.

In short, after he opened, every world must show love.

White Lotus: I feel the deep malice from the world. If I say that I am the protagonist, why did I finally become cannon fodder?

Slag Man: It’s too fast to face, like a tornado. If God gives me another chance to come back, please let me love him for 10,000 years.

Onlookers: God, take the two shows and love, we are going to be killed by dog food!

The rating for this is pretty high. Has anyone tried it yet? How good is it?

nicomcla1995, yfndsh, Xi-hime and 3 others like this.
  2. Jade_xx

Jade_xx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please.:aww::aww:

Cuteybell likes this.
  3. zarya

zarya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's from the author of cannon fodder cheat system. It's a pretty good QT novel. Also you might want to add a bl / danmei to the title so passerby aren't confused.

MC is a peach tree essence who was saved by ML when he was a kid. ML is a powerful ancient dragon. He took MC with him and raised him. After 10,000 years MC almost reached godhood but couldn't break through. MC became angry after repeated failures because if he doesn't become a God he'll die much earlier than ML. ML found out that MC couldn't breakthrough because he had no experience as he always lived under ML's care. ML didn't want mc to suffer in the human world so he visited the space time god chose a few worlds and made a deal with souls who have miserable ending. Ml fell into a sleep and accompanied MC.

nicomcla1995, yfndsh, Xi-hime and 6 others like this.
  4. Alegria Jones

Alegria Jones Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this novel still getting translated?
    Or did it get dropped?

5. islondoncalling

islondoncalling Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is still being updated by ontimestory.eu as of April.

6. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers pls

7. DemiUchiha

DemiUchiha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone have the link to the full uncensored raw version because the raws that i'm seeing are leaving out the good stuff that the translation has.

8. snooppyed

snooppyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    uhh why i think at the end of the arc, i feel missing the ending of arc ? the jump to another arc makes me confused because the end of arc still hanging in my heart without ending. there’s at least 4 arc that feel like missing the ending. i search in another mtl web still the same

9. mangojelly

mangojelly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not sure about the names and timelines

MC is an art student, proficient in painting. His parents are gone and left behind a half-brother (with a heart disease). Because they have financial problems, MC tries to get scholarships. However, Xu-smth-guy keeps on making it difficult for him by snatching his scholarships with unscrupulous means and making troubles in his workplace (a tea shop?). MC plays guqin there ; the owner was a friend of MC's father. But one day, Xu asked BossZhang(?) to harass MC. MC got mad and spalsh water to his face(?) and then the owner told MC that since MC offended BossZhang, he cannot work there anymore. But in MC's last day of playing guqin, Chen (a business man) come with others and listened to his play and got entranced. Then the Chen guy wants to bring ML there. ML & MC meet and they got into a 'sugar daddy sugar baby' relationship.ML help MC's half bro with operation. Oh and MC also participate in painting competition and win first place, but the Xu guy win third. And in the live interview, MC told everyone how Xu and the chinese teacher collab to fail him blablabla. Then the painting that make MC win is put in a National Gallery smth and a Go master wants to buy it. MC tells Go master to play a game with him, if the Go mster wins, the painting will be his. MC loses on purpose and the video of them playing Go spread.

There are also the school fieldtrip scene, the gold rose cart, MC playing Go with pro Go master (surnamed Liu), MC face-slapping Xu's bf (the bf, surnamed Liu, actually likes MC but MC doesn't like him so to get MC's attention, he dated Xu), MC winning lots of bets.

The ending : MC died first then ML followed, they have grand children/great grand children(?)

nicomcla1995 and CherryB like this.
  10. nicomcla1995

nicomcla1995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This a great novel to read if you want to chill and laugh at some of the MC’s poisonous comebacks.

11. LiMMiviO

LiMMiviO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any new chapters for this novel?? Or am i just blind and did not see any announcements of some sort about changes (translator, etc.).

12. Zayden

Zayden Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link