LCD Legendary Moonlight Sculptor

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by LoneWanderer23, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    ... Brazier of sacrifice eh?

If he shapeshifts into something very, very tanky and uses it, would it remove the HP from that state (possibly forever) or from his 'basic' HP ?

2. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Says it sacrifices from his max hp, so I think his base form will still lose the amount he promises, when the effect ends.

3. Raksha

Raksha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone let me know the chapter titles from vol 55 to the latest chapter the author wrote? Spoiler yes. Or you can just point me where I can find it. Thanks much!

4. _MaLinTooTs

_MaLinTooTs CDXX

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, currently on Volume 21, Chapter 02 and I was wondering if Weed ever stops thinking about people as profit/loss and start treating everyone else like actual people?

5. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So you no longer want Weed to be Weed? I mean, if weed is not greedy and always look at profits then he will just be another generic mc of mmo style story.

_MaLinTooTs likes this.
  6. Raksha

Raksha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda...improbable. Granted, he doesn't treat everyone like. At first, yes he did. But gradually, he changed. Ummm....only to closest people tho. And even then, his friends can't escape his calculations

_MaLinTooTs likes this.
  7. Flufflebutter

Flufflebutter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly even with all his wealth, power and ze hot gf, he's still a scumbag fueled by greed. I still follow this series and wait for it to end, but I much prefer the side characters to Weed. Weed is the macguffin that drives the plot but as a character, he's too one note and it grinds on the nerves after awhile. But then again, its because weed is so terrible that we can appreciate the heroics and personalities of those around him.

Sumasuun and Raksha like this.
  8. Raksha

Raksha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Truth. I actually stopped reading by vol 50(?) then resumed just recently. Honestly, it bored me a bit. Probably partly because the recent volumes focus majorly in games and partly because it doesn't have much emotional (in terms of real life and romance) drama.

9. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well.... Most people pick up this book because they are interested in the game part since even the main title is the name of the class in game. IRL drama is just the side dish. If you read this and expect IRL drama, I think it best you just pick up a drama novel. The core of the book is the game part so you would keep getting bored more and more and waste your time feeling disappointment. If you like cooking, read cooking novel. If you like drama, read drama novel. It would waste your time and feeling more and more.

10. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    The author really did write out the grandmother, didn't they?

11. Arca

Arca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that the end is near, could some one point me to a page or document where i can re read the novel?.
    Thanks!.

12. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is why real life of VRMMOs are risky. The authors often can't help writing stupid stuff. At least the book's almost done.

13. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish someone can re-translate everything from the start, especially from volume 19 up to 23 or 24 since the translation on that part sucks.

FranckOA and Sumasuun like this.
  14. xd123

xd123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that the novel is ending, had Weed joining a guild get important at some point?

15. TheDeadApostle

TheDeadApostle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No

xd123 likes this.
  16. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember people going on long tangents, back in that Weedhand arc like they had read some nonexistant raw, and claiming that Weed's guild was going to be important in the story.

17. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The story is finally complete and fully translated. I don't even know when I started reading it. Quality was declining since became a Sculpting Master but I think it took a nose dive after he conquered the continent.

Marvin likes this.
  18. i-have-taste-unlike-you

i-have-taste-unlike-you Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that manga is shit gets boring and the story is straight garbage.
    i shall remind you all that if reading and you encounter a chick wearing revealing clothes just know that its shit and they need fan service to keep having views, click away to dodge shit novels/mangas

19. Marvin

Marvin The Man who realize love

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh look another "Millenial" who likes to talk trash to things people like, pls don't tell us that's how you talk in real life...

At that time translation got into a long time of "hiatus" so people make "speculations" to fill up the blanks

20. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    My guess is that the mtl made them mistake the Dark Gamers for the casual guild that Weed joined, Weed is technically in their group too.