Spoiler (BEWARE!!!Extremely BL/Danmei YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED) Cultivator's Peerless PA PA PA

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kittsune, Sep 23, 2017.

1. chrissy987

chrissy987 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am new to this world so... yall don't kill me

"Ah ah... Hmm... Hmm... Ah, how big... Huh... Ah ah ah... No, don't go in... It's too deep. Hmm... Ha... No more... Don't ____________.

In a cave house, on a big Jade coffin, two figures rolled over and over. The young man on the bed was beautiful and lovely. His face was full of lust. He was tormented by successive bursts of pleasure from his lower body. He could only spit out intermittent groans.

He was sitting naked on another handsome man, his body trembling slightly as he stood up. The crackling voice echoed throughout the cave. The teenager could hardly bear the wild maneuvers of another man, and even his cries were filled with a trace of crying and hoarseness.

"Brother... Ah ah ah... Brother... It's so deep... Hmm... Ha... Great... Ah... Too deep... No way... It's too late to bear... Huh... Ah... Great..."

Being hit till his waist ached, Ye Chi could hardly straighten up. He could only clamp Ye's waist with his legs. However, under the effect of gravity, he sent himself deeper. He was made more crisp and numb by the meat stick, which also made him more sensitive and lewd.

He... He can't control his lewd liquids, too much, too much...

"Late... Ha... Look at... Every place in Brother's hole... Huh... is wet by your obscene juice..." Ye Wenci, who knew what Ye Chi was thinking, raised his lips and said in his brother's ear, "It's so lewd... My little brother... wants me to block up your cave for you with my thick meat stick.”

As he spoke, he grabbed Ye Chi's waist, increased his strength and speed, and began to pull in crazily. He screamed at Ye Chi's "Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah" and his mouth could not be closed. He only knew that he could crush the meat stick into deeper places and send him to a happy place by catering to the movement.

Finally, with the last deep burial, the three-month-long act of chaos was completely ended. Hot semen sprayed into Ye Chi's body, hot he was a burst of refreshment, but unfortunately Ye Chi's little meat stick could no longer shoot anything out, even the breathing began to intermittent.

The back hole greedily swallowed up his brother's semen, and Ye Chi's emotional face flashed with satisfaction, turning into a fragile inability to accept joy, sobbing in Ye Wen's bosom, and two lovely round eyes still had tears of orgasm.

Kissing away the tears on his face with pity, Ye Wenci's always indifferent face showed an incomparable gentle look. If he was seen by outsiders, the person would be surprised that the famous cold-faced sword Xiu had such a gentle side.

His brother's meat stick was deeply buried in his back hole. Ye Chi hummed two times and looked piteously at Ye Wen-wen's speech. As a result, he could see his brother breathing tightly. Even the meat stick had a vague sense of raising his head. He was so frightened that Ye Chi quickly covered his mouth.

Despite his heavy desire, after all, he had to build a foundation. Now he was really tired of three months of pleasure. However, a double training with Yuan Ying's brother is enough to increase his ability.

Ye Chi was cunningly embraced by his brother. Since he was ten years old, he was accidentally poisoned by Ye Wen's enemy's plot. Not only did he have a flower hole in front of him, but also his back hole became itchy. It was unbearable without masturbation, and a lot of lewd juices would flow out. No one could save him.

Five years later, just three months ago, Ye Wenci couldn't resist the desire to start with his long-coveted brother. Ye Chi was "forced" to bear all kinds of tricks of Ye Wenci in the Dongfu.

But what Ye Wen-ci did not know was that Ye Chi himself was the reincarnation of an evil spirit. In his last life, he was finally affected by the fighting among his lover and died. After his reincarnation, he was adopted by Ye Wen-ci. Although he was an evil spirit, he was innocent and lovely.

He seduced the cheaper brother secretly from the beginning, endured empty practice for 15 years, pretended to be ignorant and was raped. In these three months, he tasted all kinds of postures, ate a lot of semen in front and back points, and succeeded in advancing from Qi training to foundation building.

Ye Chi is always smart. He knows that he is liable to be punished by the Heavenly Way when he takes the way of other evil spirits, so he pays more attention to quality than quantity, knows the principle of recycling and regeneration, carefully chooses several lovers, and succeeds in cultivating immortals in his last life, but unfortunately he still can't wrap fire in paper.

It seems that in this life, he must find another way and never repeat the same mistakes.

Just when Ye Wenci ejaculated, he took this opportunity to put a non-toxic Gu on Ye Wenci.

Under the Gu that Zeng Xiuxian succeeded in doing, Ye Wenci's desire will grow stronger and stronger, and his meat sticks will grow thicker and thicker. Every time he fails to control his mother Gu, he will not stop.

At the same time, Ye Wenci's endurance for other lovers of Ye Chi will drop to an incredible level. Even if Ye Chi intends, Ye Wenci can share Ye Chi's body with others on his own initiative. Such Gu can only be solved by those who have the same degree of immortality.

In this life, Ye Chi did not want to succeed in crossing immortals, only to enjoy the pleasure of desire in this mortal world.

Elliana, Tintl, XD and 10 others like this.
  2. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank uuuu!!!
    Is there anymore~~~

3. Epsea

Epsea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl: This thread is pure gold! Thanks for the spicy translation @chrissy987 :blobnosebleed:. I'll definitely be staking out on this thread for while, although once the weirder parts begin (aka beastiality, incest :notlikeblob::notlikeblob:) I'm high tailing it out of here.

Was wondering for a while if I wanted to jump fully into the BL black hole, but this thread has me sold! @Zhen_Qing can I be added to the Danmei Sect? I'd love to lurk in some BL threads.

chrissy987 likes this.
  4. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure, welcome to the sect!

chrissy987 and Epsea like this.
  5. Epsea

Epsea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! <3

Zhen_Qing likes this.
  6. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ......W.O.WW!!!!

7. morticia_addams

Reading List:
    Link
    I quote quite a bit if spoilers here on multiquote but how can i see it again
    PS is there anyone willing to trans this
    Does this already have a pickup thread

pcheshire likes this.
  8. morticia_addams

Reading List:
    Link
    Any raw link
    Other didnt work

9. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    probably can look for title :
    修真不如啪啪啪[耽美]
    this one has all 13 chapters, i skimmed thru it briefly i think it's complete.

pcheshire and morticia_addams like this.
  10. Levis

Levis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!!!! Please continue the great work!!! Make a site too if you can for easier access, lolol. Really, thanks! I've been waiting forever.

ContesaRubia likes this.
  11. morticia_addams

Reading List:
    Link
    BTW this is totally unrelated but can I request someone of the sect @Zhen_Qing if they have the raws to doctor my bottom half is wet, family slave, husband is played broken
    Spoilers thread is appreciated too
    How easy were they to mtl

12. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    You didn't manage to search for the raw websites by using the novels' original names?

13. morticia_addams

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry im pretty new to mtling but no i tried for this web author and title
    It gave me a completely diff novel
    Which sites usually have complete chs
    Any advice for a beginer

14. Levis

Levis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Husband played broken link... I think this is it?
    https://www.rousewu.xyz/read/39850/

Lost Happiness and Asami like this.
  15. RakiSerin

RakiSerin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So is the translation out yet? Btw what the title?
    Thank you

16. fishwithnicelegs

fishwithnicelegs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What novel is this? I just came across it through the forum.

17. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    It isnt in novelupdates yet. There was someone working on it, dunno what happened to it

18. cursebreaker

cursebreaker Outer disciple of Danmei Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    Tintl, Asami, alexfilia and 3 others like this.
  19. lailai

lailai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good translation, with a few errors. When it says “dry/dried”, it actually is the vernacular to do/to f**. The second chapter first paragraph is supposed to be past tense, it is set before the first paragraph. Couple others, but grateful to Exiled Rebel!!

Asami likes this.
  20. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm its not as good as i thought the story

Olgaroxtea likes this.