Spoiler The Second Marriage Was Spoiled By The Boss

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shivani, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary:
    When her husband had a third party, Chen Xu chose to divorce. With a baby and a debt, everyone thought Chen Xu would have a miserable life.

Two years later, the kissing photo of Internet tycoon Zhang Qian has been exposed on the Internet. In the dim light, Zhang Qian hugged a woman’s slim waist and kissed her inextricably and emotionally. This woman’s name is Chen Xu.

Justice netizens quickly killed Chen Xu on Weibo. She was scolded as a toad who wanted to eat swans, and divorced women dared to seduce their male god.

Chen Xu’s various relatives, colleagues, and friends also called her one after another to persuade her not to be vain and worship money and become a plaything of the rich.

The next day, Zhang Qian signed up for a Weibo account and personally go off to the stage.

His Weibo @ Chen Xu: Introduce, this is my junior sister. After years of unrequited love, I can finally pursue her openly.

Weibo exploded.

The people who harassed Chen Xu entered her Weibo again, one after another waiting in line to say, my Goddess.

Zhang Qian: Hold on, this seniority is not right.

Spoiler please:blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek:

2. SinfullPanda

SinfullPanda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bumb! Spoilers pls!!

elparis likes this.
  3. Ninilia

Ninilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so excited for this one. Sad there are no spoilers :(

elparis likes this.
  4. EzadKiel_loveblue56

EzadKiel_loveblue56 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In chapter 30+… MC have a blind date with her childhood friend, because her parents push her to it… the night before it ML and MC's best friend ( lets call her BF from now on) was with MC in her apartment, Tongtong (MC's son) asked ML to tell him stories, while MC and BF was in the kitchen washing dishes and talking about MC having a blind date tomorrow night with her childhood friend that is also divorcee and have a daughter who is younger to Tongtong… coincidentally ML is going to ask MC to get the story books and heard about they talk… so he decided to follow MC :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Edit:
    This is just a MTL so :blobpeek:
    If I understand it correctly the reason of husband cheating is not only because he's a horny *ss*ole but also because his a power greedy b******… the woman he cheated with is the Mayor's daughter :blob_catflip:

Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
  5. EzadKiel_loveblue56

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still reading this so :ROFLMAO:… and I skip some chapters in the beginning cause her workmates and the b**** are annoying… and also I want to immediately read their interaction :blobmelt:

But I can't stop myself from posting this cause its so funny :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:… so the a***ole (Ex) and the b**** (YX) fights… YX want them to reconcile, she plan to surprise him by cooking and wearing sexy clothes :sick: (its maid outfit I think)… while MC asked the Ex to take care of Tongtong for a while cause she needs to go back to her hometown cause her grandfather died… this is from chapter 40 if remember correct :ROFLMAO:

The password lock made a lot of sounds, and Lu Zhenyu returned.

Ye Xiuqing unbuttoned two small buttons on her chest to reveal more scenery, twisted her waist and walked to the door to wait.

The door slowly opened, revealing Lu Zhenyu's half handsome face.

"Surprise!" Ye Xiuqing came out with her enchanting look. Looking forward to Lu Zhenyu's stunning expression.

However, she was disappointed. The expression on Lu Zhenyu's face was not surprise, but panic, fright, and even a little shame.

His voice was also harsh, "Yu Qing! What are you doing!"

Ye Yanqing heard a small milky voice, "Daddy, Aunt Ye isn't wearing a bag."

Ye Xiuqing collapsed, and she finally saw the boy standing behind Lu Zhenyu's legs. The little man poked out half a head and looked at her curiously and confused.

"Ah!" Ye Yanqing screamed and covered her chest, turned and ran towards the bedroom.

"Daddy, Aunt Ye didn't wear underwear." XiaoMiyin insisted. "Mom said it was unhygienic to not wear underwear. Does Aunt Ye not understand?"

UNHYGIENIC!!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

6. EzadKiel_loveblue56

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't stop laughing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:… This is just copy paste from MTL :blobpeek:

"Uncle Zhang, what's hidden in your pants?" Tong Tong stretched out his hand and pressed in the middle of Zhang Qian's pants. "Is it a toy?"

Chen Su followed Tongtong's gaze, and his blush was almost bleeding.

Zhang Qian quickly avoided Tong Tong's hand, and her old face blushed. "This, this is my uncle's phone. It's not a toy."

It is inappropriate for children to ignore indecent assaults, children.

Children's innocence is generally cute, but sometimes it is embarrassing. For example now, two adults are very embarrassed.

"Why does uncle put his cell phone here?" Tong Tong understands everything. "Isn't this a place to pee?"

Zhang Qian: "..."

He really had to suspect that the little guy had come to play with him on purpose, knowing that it was a peeing place, why did he ask if it was a toy?

It ’s a toy for your mom, it ’s nothing to do with you. Little bad guy, deliberately tear down his desk.

Addition :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Chen Xu originally thought that Monday Nan's embarrassing manufacturing machine was already fierce enough. She did not expect that after the meal, her own son played a bigger game for everyone.

After eating, Tong Tong noisily went to the bathroom, Zhang Qian took him.

After returning, the little man made an enthusiastic gesture, "Mom, Uncle Zhang's bird is so big!"

Chen Xu didn't hear clearly at first, "What? Uncle Zhang is so big?"

"Birds!" Tong Tong mysteriously told Chen Su, "more than me! Bigger than dad's!"

silence. Deathly silence.

The hooligan woman Nan Nan turned off the fire on Monday, and she slumped on the table after stunning for two seconds. Her head was buried in her arms, and her shoulders shook.

Chen Xu: "!!!"

Zhang Qian: "..."

Good son, Uncle Zhang is very big. You can talk to your mother secretly, but there is an aunt Nan beside. It is so embarrassing to say that he has no room for an old face.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
    luliibunny, Lucila, -NEAR- and 12 others like this.
  7. Blueshine

Blueshine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't expect that there would be spoilers for this book:X3: Thanks for giving us this spoiler:blobnosebleed:

Btw, I'm translator of this book:sushi_peak:

8. Shivani

Reading List:
    Link
    I just can't find the raws of the extra 33 chapters:(:(

9. Blueshine

Blueshine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just copy the title on google. If I remember correctly it's on jjwxc or yszbook:hmm:

10. Shivani

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried it but it did not work. Majority of the sites have chapters till 123 but it is written in the homepage that it has 33 extra chapters

11. EzadKiel_loveblue56

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh sorry :notworthy:… it seems that I can't stop myself from sharing some moments of Tongtong pitting someone :rolleyes:… especially the ML :ROFLMAO:

12. Blueshine

Blueshine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? Have you tried on yszbook(dot)com?

13. Blueshine

Blueshine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ha ha it's okay;) you know what, I decided to translate this book after reading it through Chapter 14 with MTL:blob_grin: so I'm very grateful to you

EzadKiel_loveblue56 likes this.
  14. EzadKiel_loveblue56

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still reading it though :blob_grin:… and I also skip some chapters in the beginning :blobpeek:… are you finished reading this? :aww:

15. Blueshine

Blueshine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not yet. I'm still reading through chapter 40+:cookie: ... when Ye Ziqing and Lu Zhenyu had a fight:blobpopcorn:

EzadKiel_loveblue56 likes this.
  16. EzadKiel_loveblue56

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh the unhygienic part :ROFLMAO:

So I want to ask if do you know when ML fall for MC? :aww:

cause there is a part where I feel like he only treated as a sister (gently hug her chapter) and then there is a part where from my understanding is that he regreted not pursuing her or confessing(?) to her earlier when they were on college and that maybe they already has child like Tongtong or he will be Tongtong father instead :blobdizzy::blobpeek:

luliibunny likes this.
  17. Blueshine

Blueshine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ... as far as I remember, ML fell in love with MC while at university, for the details, I didn't know. To be sure, before he expresses his feelings, MC already has a boyfriend. Regretted? I didn't think he was regretted, because he kept continued to pursue MC.

He was only treated as a sister because MC once said that she was afraid of falling in love again so, ML respected her, but he didn't give up :blob_grin: ML even asked his friends to chase MC.:blobtongue:

He will be Tongtong father... I don't know :blobcozy:

Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
  18. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, MC (and her son) still has good relationship with her ex husband?

Is there link in NU?

19. Blueshine

Blueshine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ziasen likes this.
  20. pinkluvr82

pinkluvr82 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know raw link for the extra chapters? Thank you ❤️