Ranking and comparing "sins"

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by pass1478, Mar 17, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    Im talking about the very beginning where he fucked up
    The story opened with clearly defining a single world, few small scattered tribes, noone from his city surviving at all (or meeting anyone since the horde). him dying to a certain power level.
    Then the story suddenly expands into a goddamn multiverse and populations of billions. like.. really.
    and people ate it up

2. Nessle

Nessle Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can never judge these kind of things into a category,every person in the world has more or less a point of view about sins or crime,personaly i belive lust and rape are the worst kind of crimes to be commited,especially on children,death is something that we are born to experience,so while sad and depressive i accept those kind of things,i always believed things happen for a reason,but when those sad moments do happen you have to overcome them,suicide will never be an option

3. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Murder then corruption. Their both evil to me, but the first is under a commandment. Commandments take priority.
    Murder then perversion. Reason is same as above.
    I keep forgetting this Witcher quote, but I do like it when I see it. Evil is evil. No matter shape or form, be it nature or nurture. One cannot prevent evil from happening. One can only avoid it or become it. Unfortunately avoidance is nigh impossible, so become an evil that punishes evil or an evil that punishes good. Most live through the second path; others die, first.

4. wantek

wantek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    rank the sins? idk about that, its relative
    but if you ask which sin is the most unforgiveable for me is when my college friend right besides me farted
    while we are on class.
    wonder if he ate Surströmming for breakfast, it became unforgettable memory even now (yuck)

5. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I don't think it's good to label things as good and evil because morality is a very murky thing, but... Well, if I were to use exclusively my own morals and nothing else...

Killing is the worst thing you can do because you ruin any hope that the person could have to change their life.
    Rape comes 2nd as you're going too deeply into someone's privacy and space and completely violating it.
    Then comes theft I guess? Which is uhn... Bad, yanno? Losing things you worked hard for and what not.

After that I dunno, can't think of any other sins after this.

6. Silv0

Silv0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the case of this Angel of Death. The point of the anime is that everyone is messed up mentally(and physically in Zack's case). If you have to question the fact that Zack is a psychopathic serial killer than you really just have to question the whole anime.

7. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope not. I know some assholes that I really hope are not related to me. lol.

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  8. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

otaku31 likes this.