Spoiler Lord of the Mysteries by Cuttlefish Loves That Diving

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vide, Oct 2, 2018.

1. SamStrike

SamStrike Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Question, why are the churches so damn stupid? In less than a year, the spawn of the True Creator would have come into the world 2 times if not for Klein. Why didn't those things happen in the past? Blacklund existed for a long time and same for the slums, they could have done it a long time ago but didn't for some reason. It's like they never tried before, and if they tried the church would probably be useless to do anything in time since they already failed to react 2 times in a row. Moreover when Klein assume the identity of a hunter on the sea, how come he was able to use the informant to lure the Blood Pirate. If it was that easy shouldn't the church be able to do the same? It literally required zero effort.

From what I have seen as now, the people of the Church in the cities seems basically useless apart from maybe those true powerhouse, that would still fail to react in time in case something happens causing the entire city to get destroyed.

2. jtrichard

jtrichard [BL Reader] [La Mousse]

Reading List:
    Link
    ....... I... In the newest chapter, they introduced the eight councilors of Psychology Alchemist which correspond to Seven Deadly Sins and a leader.

And one of the new guy, wearing the identity of wrath, is a rabbit with red eyes and white hair.
    And I immediately thought of Hermes who was turned into Rabbit by Ms. Messenger at the end of volume 5.....

If it's really him, everytime I read something about wrath I won't stop laughing.

3. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    This would have been valid if you don't forget the amazing contributions of Dunn Smith (rip dear captain, :( ) and Angel of Concealment...
    It was said in the Admiral Page on wiki that because they have backer, the church don't actively search for the pirates. Moreover, if they actively hunt for them, there will be too much chaos compared to when Klein doing it. And I think they're more active on a demigod scale battle honestly.

Also, compared to Klein who's actively on the road to investigate shits (and not investigating but still got pulled into it), the church people mostly stayed on the church and only responds when there are report and stuff. They're also restricted to their territory, where as Klein isn't. There's a saying that Demigods don't normally battling in the city as that would attract the attention of the official Beyonder and stuff. They're not omnipotent and omniscient that they would know the secret stuff going on around underground, even if they will maybe hear some stuff.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
  4. Crawling Chaos

Crawling Chaos Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, Adam literally making a monstrous cult.
    Fcking kid just made a mess of everyone's personality, its more like he made an organization of faceless actors and his the playwright. Both he and his brother Amon's way of thinking are strange.

Btw What chapters does Audrey find out that Klein is Melissa's brother?

5. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    They ain't human so... #shrug

Don't remember. It should be in Volume 5 maybe.

6. AndIMustScream

AndIMustScream Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you’re still looking, I believe it’s chapter 1015, though it’s not really said out loud—more implied because of Dawn’s reaction to Melissa.

Aquod likes this.
  7. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    At that time she didn't know that his name was Klein, and she didn't know Melissa at all I think, so it shouldn't be said that she knew at all (implied or not). I believe until they went into Groselle Travels and then she knew his real name because Leonard can't keep his mind from not mentioning his name. It should be the future chapter that, as she got closer to Melissa (due to her also volunteering to the Backlund bursary(?) stuff with Evernight Church), maybe she heard from her about her dead brother Klein that she connected the dots.
    I believe there's no outright mention about her knew Melissa is Klein's family, until volume seven.

8. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapter up... I wonder what's Adam target is. Baros Hopkins also said that Hvin (bless his name, so hard to pronounced) lost an important grade 1 sealed artifact, and the one I can think of is Rotten meteor which directly related to Outer God.... The hell are they thinking.

Also ASG really drunk on Christianity stuff...

Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
  9. Soneview777

Soneview777 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has been marked by Adan is helping Amon or do you want something else?

10. espec22

espec22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that the best option is that Klein kills the president of the Psycholigy Alchemist as Germab Sparrow hunting the fourth pirate King to avoid suspicions. Adam would be displeased but there is not much he can do.

11. Emakhulate

Emakhulate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A towm has a population of 1000 to 10 thousand people. A city is in the 100 thousands lol

12. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly can never differentiate English term of town and city. Lol.

13. espec22

espec22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Vatican city only has 826 people. And in the US, some 'citys' have an even lower population.

14. Emakhulate

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy smoke, is eden adam God's kingdom?

15. Emakhulate

Reading List:
    Link
    Ofcourse there exceptions but a standard city should have at least 100 thousand people. Rome is weird, technically it's a country and not part of Italy.

16. Emakhulate

Reading List:
    Link
    French?

17. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. Indonesia. Too far man, too far. Lmao.
    It's there before Adam become a God so maybe? As Attendant of Mysteries can create an embryo of God's Kingdom, maybe Adam can do the same before.

Makes me wonder if Ankelwelt (the name is hard, but now that I think about it again, sounds thailand/vietnam) city of miracle is also a God's Kingdom.

18. BeardyRABBIT

BeardyRABBIT <Not a Rabbit>

Reading List:
    Link
    Can Adam just `imagine` a divine city of his own?

19. Emakhulate

Reading List:
    Link
    Only a visionary can imagine things into reality. From the fact that the psychological alchemist has existed before adam became a visionary, the city of Eden likely exist before adam became a visionary.

20. rvtots33

rvtots33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol klein leaking his sigh on purpose, can't wait for the reaction.