Spoiler I Want to Be You, Just For A Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Jesicagozali

Jesicagozali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I screamed after seeing Medea died. I wish for some kind of magic to happen, please. With her desperate and sad life, she deserves some happiness.. my heart can't take it. I want to put some sense into her father narrow brain and slap the CrownPrince so hard til he bleed. It is so sad.. I dunno if I can continue to read this series. It's all so twisted and dark..

2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve thought Medea was the protagonist, but it turns out to be Psyche all along?

3. salaza189

salaza189 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! Any ideas why the prince wanted to kill Psyche? Isn't she useful as a wife? Why bother to kill such a pawn?

4. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What i want to know is if he whould use medea as a scapegoat for spyche death.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
  5. claidresrrl

claidresrrl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    seems like he's plotting to trap medeia with killing psyche, and then gonna false accused medeia as the one who killed psyche, no one will suspect him anyway since its his birthday when psyche die and medeia is really want to become crown princess and she already doing anything to harm psyche, so yea.. and then with that he can get rid of both medeia and psyche

6. claidresrrl

Reading List:
    Link
    he is really psycho seriously, seems like yes she's just tool for him.. haha me to i wish i can read korean:( im reading this in indonesian, fortunately this manhwa have an official translation in line webtoon indonesia and already update till ch 15

LalalaLa_Vien_Rose likes this.
  7. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    She's dead??? Just like that???

arlovebird likes this.
  8. RidiculousSleeper

RidiculousSleeper Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Medea really dead? I hope not.. I really wanted her and Heli to be together. Please more spoilers T-T

traveler2007 and arlovebird like this.
  9. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So medea didn't die

• medea ends up underwater surrounded by a stone wall, representing psyche (mental) shield she created to protect herself from the outside world
    • the crack/hole you see is where her insecurities/past memories start leaking out, and that's what medea sees
    • psyche was told her whole life that she was the "special child blessed by the god" and that she needed to stay in hiding from others who'd try to harm her; she was warned not to doubt the god's love for her
    • and medea sees her entire past, realizing that the real enemy is yialos, who manipulated both of them into hating each other
    • the day of prayer, psyche wished to kill herself, while medea wished to "steal everything from psyche"
    • so the god (who's a complete douche, btw LOL) says,
    • "This is the life you so wanted. You wished to steal everything from Psyche, right? Then you should take all her misfortunes as well."
    • yeah, because she was so miserable with her own life and realized she was only hurting her loved ones
    • she's blessed or "loved" by the god, but the god doesn't give a shit about medea
    • "Psyche, you and I have only experienced tragedies so far,"
    • "but our happiness begins now!"

Damn I really ship medea and psyche now, but helios....threesome it is

10. Shoshorang

Shoshorang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me what title they used for this on Indonesia’s Line webtoon? I can’t seem to find it

11. salaza189

salaza189 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So my theory about Psyche having divine power is correct? Wow
    Many thanks for your spoilers. Threesome then

12. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
  13. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    f!!! god i love it....

Samsamsam11, dance_monkey and Lovina like this.
  14. Deleted member 212141

Deleted member 212141 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    So they (medea and psyche) work together now?

arlovebird and Samsamsam11 like this.
  15. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    K...I wanted to ask what was that manipulating dog's reaction when N~O~N~E of his elite knights came back from the mission of assassinating psyche.... (aka medea).??? .... and did he got to k now that she killed his knight ????..if yes....again...how did he react????

16. claidresrrl

Reading List:
    Link
  17. piyuuchan

piyuuchan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so medea's dead or she can still come back? TT_TT

18. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It literally says that she survived and how and why like 6 posts up....

19. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn't say Medea is a good person, but she's not that evil either. After all, there are a lot of ppl who care abt her. And young Medea was soooo cuuuute

I actually find it funny how she was jealous of Psyche, thinking that she was loved by everyone, when
    there wasn't a single person who truly loved her: the servants didn't bat an eyelid when she was locked up, the prince actually disdained her while using her as a pawn and was even happy to kill her. Of course there wasn't a single person who realised that wasn't the real Psyche

Whereas, Medea is obviously deeply loved by Helios, who's the first(and at the moment only) person to realise one of them changed. The servants also seems to care for Medea, although they also fear her. And even Psyche cares for her.

I think Medea is a great person. She saved and coached Helios, she wasn't loved by her parents and there was a lot of burden on her shoulders. She's always studied and worked hard all her life, and was the 2nd most powerful person of the empire, after the crown prince. Politically, that is. Physically, she was the first. That's why the prince probably planned to
    make everyone believe he loved Psyche, then kill her and put the blame of Medea
    in order to eliminate this great threat who, once part of the imperial family, would have more power than him.

When Psyche and Medea meet...
    Psyche, who was helpless and naive, both admired and envied Medea who was strong from all points of view. While Medea could tell she was genuine and had no reason to dislike her, but also envied the carefree Psyche. So she followed Medea around a lot, while Medea also viewed Psyche as a good friend.
    But then, foolish and lovely Psyche seemingly gained the affection of the crown prince and was to ruin everything Medea worked so hard for. Even tho she had no ability for the position of queen
    After Psyche was chosen by the crown prince as his fiancee, Medea's father
    killed the maid that was like a mother to Medea and Helios. And that was the only time Medea cried(bawled) in the story. So of course, she'd come to hate the person she'd though of as a friend, who betrayed her.

Sigh...I really hope they could go back to their own bodies. I hate seeing Medea weak (tho she manages).

Last edited: Mar 22, 2020
  20. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    So many people in this story deserved to be killed in an uprising...just saying